April 25, 2024, 12:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sue Glaze missing 2-10-16 Jasper, TX SAFE  (Read 3164 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: February 11, 2016, 05:22:38 PM »

MISSING

Thursday, February 11, 2016
 2:46 PM

SUE GLAZE
Need Your help finding SUE GLAZE!! She has been missing since 2-10-16
Left to run an errand from Kirbyville to Buna for her mom . The family last heard from her at 2:00p.m.
Any info on her whereabouts will be greatly appreciated!!! Her phone is OFF an nobody has seen or heard from her so I'm ASKING for Your HELP! Help bring her home to her 2 boys!!! She is a Sister,Mother,&Daughter!

SHE WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A
 Green Toyota RAVE 4 Door. Somebody has seen her or Knows what happened we ask that you PLEASE come forward! IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS PLEASE CALL Jasper Police Department 409-384-3471 or 409-622-5199

Facebook        https://www.facebook.com/kellygt1/posts/10156580405425253#!/kellygt1/posts/10156580648015253?notif_t=notify_me

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:14:25 AM »

This is a cousin of a friend of mine. Still searching for more info. NOTHING on google so far.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 09:27:37 AM »

FROM FACEBOOK

If any of sue glazes friends know how to get in touch with LANCE PALMER or know where he's at I need to know ASAP! my sisters life could be I'm danger and from what I'm told he's been putting threats on her life!!! ALL bullshit aside no matter the road she was on she is a momma a daughter an aunt a sister!! You never know when you will be in the same situation. I know we thought wed never go thru somethimg like this!! My nephews need their momma!!

Can't get the link to work.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 05:13:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.cortinez/posts/573361842820481?fref=nf&pnref=story

Tiffany Gwen Cortinez
Yesterday at 1:24am · Kingston, LA ·

OK Texas people.....sue glaze has not been heard from or seen since yesterday morning. Her mom said she left to town and was supposed to come right back and didn't. She got in touch with her one time around 6 sue told them she'd be there in 20 mins and still never showed up. She can't be reached on her phone since. Jasper PD has been notified as of 2:00am. They are going to start searching for her. If you are friends with her and know where she's at and staying "loyal" to her by not saying where she is...well now isn't the time to show your loyalty. She has 2 small boys at her moms that are asking where their momma is. So put them in your mind before your friendship with her. They need to know if their mom is OK. If no one has really not heard from her then we ask for you to reach out to whoever you know that knows her. Hopefully she can be found before anything happens to her. Here are the contact list for her:
Lisa glaze (mom) 622-1488 or inbox on fb
Colby An Marissa Shuemaker (nephew)inbox
Jasper county PD 384-5417
Y'all can contact me also on here or 318-677-9493
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 05:19:18 PM »

Sue's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/sue.glaze.90?fref=nf&pnref=story

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 04:01:45 AM »

TY Klaassssssssss

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 06:33:25 AM »

Just read on my Friends facebook that " Hooray Sue is home safe!!! "
Can't get the link in. Will move as soon as I have more news and a link.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 03:53:52 AM »

She is posting again...moving to safe. https://www.facebook.com/sue.glaze.90?fref=nf&pnref=story

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 08:41:13 PM »

So glad she's safe!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 04:39:56 PM »

So glad she's safe!!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.