April 24, 2024, 05:17:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plugging in a School Bus - "Isn't it spring already?"  (Read 2508 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 22, 2016, 05:38:10 AM »

I was driving home yesterday after a long weekend.  I saw a loan figure in a parking lot plugging in school buses.  Isn't it spring already?  I saw a caterpillar just yesterday.

That lone man plugging in a school bus got me to thinking.  Not out loud, but on the inside.  Some from warmer climates may be wondering why someone would plug in a school bus.  Is it electric?  Eco friendly?  Green technology?  No.  In colder climates school buses, cars, trucks and all kind of things come with an engine block or oil pan heater.  Wanna make sure it starts up in the morning?  Plug it in before you go to bed.  Such a simple thing...common sense.  Want your kids to get to school?  Want the bus to start up?

How many folks running for office ever plugged in a school bus?  Were responsible for such a simple task that was important to so many?

How many empty buses remained still during a hurricane when so many needed evacuation?  Was someone wondering do I so something?  Or, will someone send me money to buy new buses, a new parking lot?  Instead of taking care of the buses I have, just let Washington give me millions?

How many running for office know what it is like to have dirt under their fingernails after a long hard day of work?  How easy do they give away (steal) the labor of others?  Free education?  Really?  Free healthcare?  Really?  Who works for 'free' these days?  Politicians?

How many politicians ever worried about making a payroll?  Feeding their families on a blue collar wage at the end of hte month?

Plugging in a school bus is a simple thing.  Does the plug or the bus care about the gender assignment of the one making the connection?  I don't think so.

How many running for office have ever built anything?  Been responsible for the lives of others?  How many have been responsible for keeping things in good order?  Making sure a bus starts in the morning? 

How many have spent decades creating problems instead of solving them?  Spending money instead of making every dollar do the work of two or three dollars?  How many have ever had dirt under their fingernails at the end of day? 

How many running for office have ever been responsible for plugging in a school bus?  'Sorry, I gotta go plug in the buses so everyone gets to school on time tomorrow...next week the hot wings are on me...' 

just my humble opinions and thoughts

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.