April 27, 2024, 11:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Natalee have a computer?  (Read 3646 times)
mia
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 12:20:35 PM »

Did Natalee chat or post on message boards?  If so, have the FBI checked her computer to see if she had been in correspondence with anyone...is it possible that she told someone that she was going to Aruba, post graduation, and that she was being stalked...and that they went there and waited until they got the chance to grab her...is it possible that she planned to meet someone in Aruba???  This is pure speculation...but should be considered...since it has happened in the past that kids have been lured by preditors in chat rooms and on message boards...through private messages...by obtaining the kids personal email address and/or chat names...and the chat programs and rooms they use.

Did you know that yahoo has closed their user created chat rooms because of chat room preditors trying to hook up with young-uns?...you can find the link to that article by typing into search...yahoo closes chat rooms.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 12:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "mia"
Did Natalee chat or post on message boards?  If so, have the FBI checked her computer to see if she had been in correspondence with anyone...is it possible that she told someone that she was going to Aruba, post graduation, and that she was being stalked...and that they went there and waited until they got the chance to grab her...is it possible that she planned to meet someone in Aruba???  This is pure speculation...but should be considered...since it has happened in the past that kids have been lured by preditors in chat rooms and on message boards...through private messages...by obtaining the kids personal email address and/or chat names...and the chat programs and rooms they use.

Did you know that yahoo has closed their user created chat rooms because of chat room preditors trying to hook up with young-uns?...you can find the link to that article by typing into search...yahoo closes chat rooms.

You're kidding right?  Do you honestly believe that if Natalee had a computer that the FBI hasn't checked it yet?  Hey, here's another idea....see if maybe she has kept a diary since May 30th and maybe she left it somewhere and then the police can find it and read about where she's been and who's holding her.  Confused
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 04:47:42 PM »

mia did you not see the interview with the two best friends of Nat's the other night.  They said she did not even meet him until the 29th and that was at their black jack table and she jus tintroduced  herself in passing meaning nothing by it.  And they were all shocked when he showed up at C&C after he told them nothing happened on sunday nights on the island they were so  boring.  Those guys were out to konw good and took her saying hi as somethign totally different.  I think I trust her friends that she would have never met someone online.
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 11:15:45 PM »

Early on her "friends"  said that they met the guy earlier and now they have changed their story.

As far as a stalker, does anyone know what kind of business her family is in?  Maybe her father or stepfather has some enemies.  
She was a pretty girl maybe one of her class mates had been stalking her for a long time.  When he saw her with someone else he freaked.  

This is all speculation but that is what thissite is for.
Karl
Scared Monkey

MIA
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 11:20:43 PM »

Mia:

BTW do you live in denver?
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 11:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "Karl"
Mia:

BTW do you live in denver?

No...why?
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 11:48:48 PM »

I have a friend named Mia that is into the psychic thing and you sort sounded a little like her.  Seems like I always run into her in strange places but I guess not this time.

So as a psychic what do you really think happened?
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 12:53:39 AM »

Quote from: "Karl"
I have a friend named Mia that is into the psychic thing and you sort sounded a little like her.  Seems like I always run into her in strange places but I guess not this time.

So as a psychic what do you really think happened?

Sorry Karl...that I gave you the impression that I was psychic...I am not.  I was only inquiring, myself, of the others who say they are...of how they came to their feelings and how the different psychics are coming up with different scenarios.

There is one thing that I had happen to me recently, a dream kinda, but right now...I would rather not say.  It probably isn't real, since I am not psychic, and I have spent a great deal of time reading what others have to say, and I've been thinking about this case most of the time these days...I seem to have become obsessed, because of being a mom myself, I guess, and feeling so thankful that I know where my children are, and none of them in jail...or missing.

I'm more of a prayer and trusting in God for a miracle kinda person.  However, I have had a couple of things happen that make me believe that some people do have abilities, can sense things, can hear a voice of sorts in their minds, some kind of intuition.  I can't put it into words.

Karl, what do you think happened?  What about your friend in CO.; has she spoken to you about what she thinks?
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 01:00:47 AM »

Quote from: "RichinTx"
Quote from: "mia"

You're kidding right?  Do you honestly believe that if Natalee had a computer that the FBI hasn't checked it yet?  Hey, here's another idea....see if maybe she has kept a diary since May 30th and maybe she left it somewhere and then the police can find it and read about where she's been and who's holding her.  Confused

I wasn't kidding.  I haven't seen any news that says anything about her computer being searched.  She very well could be keeping a diary, and  maybe she will leave it somewhere for the police to find and read, and it just might tell who has her and where she has been...stranger things than that have happened.

Oh, but you were just kidding right?
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 01:13:56 AM »

Quote from: "bobcats1996"
mia did you not see the interview with the two best friends of Nat's the other night.  They said she did not even meet him until the 29th and that was at their black jack table and she jus tintroduced  herself in passing meaning nothing by it.  And they were all shocked when he showed up at C&C after he told them nothing happened on sunday nights on the island they were so  boring.  Those guys were out to konw good and took her saying hi as somethign totally different.  I think I trust her friends that she would have never met someone online.

Yes, I did see her bestfriends being interveiwed on 2 different occaisions; different 2 each time.  That is what started me to thinking that they might also need to polygraph the other kids, especially her roommates.  Why the kids keep changing their stories?  1st set said she met Joran a few days ago and he has been hanging around, and even got into shoving match or argument with some of the other boy(s).  Also, they said 4 roommates to each room.  2nd set said she met Joran that very last night and 3 roommates to each room...strange to me....why they don't know how many in each room...why they don't know for sure when she met Joran?

Maybe the whole bunch were so drunk, they don't even know what happened, including Joran and the 2Ks.  That's all anyone can do here on this board is speculate as to what happened. Well, unless they are really psychic...
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 01:52:19 AM »

I have not talked to my psychic friend in a while, her # was in my cell phone and I washed the phone, I lost contact with several people that way.  

Seems like if you think about something a lot it has  a habit of creeping into your dreams.

As for what I think, I used to really believe that she might be alive and I found it really hard to believe that 17 year old was capable of murder.   As more facts come to light it sounds like she died that night, either by accident or maybe through foul play and then they disposed of the body.  
It almost makes sense that when the kid called the dad felt like he should help him.  Parents really are the last to know when their kids are bad.  It seems sad that so many lives are going to be ruined by this.  Have a good night.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.