April 26, 2024, 04:36:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298720 times)
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2005, 01:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

Has anyone heard any details on the possibility of #3. Where is this boat? Was it searched? If the above is true, how could they not seize the boat? We've heard when the police have seized other things but I have not seen anything about this "smaller vessel."

This is the first I've heard about #3, Is this being stated as factual, any idea where this originated..

Got your point....I'm a blond give me a break

So sorry. Didn't realize it would print so large......

Thats Ok, I caught it right after I posted, and I was hoping no one would notice!
AZsunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2005, 01:38:08 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2005, 01:38:33 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "Michael22"
Quote from: "Professor"
"We won't be fooled again" is not GWB. It's Pete Townsend.

wait.......Who.?

Gearge W. Bush

Very Funny!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2005, 01:38:59 PM »

Quote from: "bluebob"
Read yesterday that Kerin in Tx posted one of her students was missing in Mexico. . .j/w if everything is okay??

Everything turned out fine, we got no details. Which is probably just as well.
Hagie9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2005, 01:39:23 PM »

Read yesterday that Kerin in Tx posted one of her students was missing in Mexico. . .j/w if everything is okay??

Yes, she reported that everything turned out to be ok.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2005, 01:40:45 PM »

Hasibokos reports today that the investigation is stalled and the Aruban authorities are waiting for the Texas search team. . .and two FBI agents are leaving.  Just wondering if things are stalled or resolved?  Have been away from the posts for a few hours. . .any information on this?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2005, 01:40:56 PM »

(((Wench))  didnt know you were on..
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2005, 01:41:20 PM »

Hi all Very Happy

top 95 interview with anita vds and greta

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
floridamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2005, 01:41:24 PM »

That's what I'm wondering, when the Twittys showed up at the VDS home at midnight-ish on 5/30, were the VDS's already aware that Natalee was missing, or was this "news". It might be very insightful to know that. Thanks for the input. By the way, I grew up in Cahaba Heights, and my family still lives in B'ham, so I'm very interested in this case. Could've happened to almost any girl I knew in high school, including myself.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2005, 01:41:25 PM »

She said that it was.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2005, 01:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
I am really curious about these 7 or 8 people that are expected to be arrested soon. I keep hearing about the people but nothing you can bite your teeth into.  Up to 12 people involved and NO ONE talks? Sure tickles my brain. Any ideas monkeys?

yeah I keep hearing this
what the heck...how could it be so many people all at once

what the heck is it a gang or something..?

'the street gang of aruba that roams the beaches at night"

ugh
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2005, 01:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZsunny"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????

AZSunny.. it was on Fox earlier.... I heard it as well.. but its just a rumor.. no confirmation!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2005, 01:42:26 PM »

Whoa...the guy they just interviewed on Fox had a very dismal view of the FBI's involvement i nthis case.  He said the FBI has never been formally asked to be part of the investigation. He said that was wrong.  He feels there has been more corruption in this investigation.

He said one good thing is that two FBI agents from Birmingham have been there and the evidence they have collected may well turn this tide, but he was rather negative about the FBI leaving AND their small role in this investigation.

Hope he's wrong..but, he was very astute.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2005, 01:42:57 PM »

I am really curious about these 7 or 8 people that are expected to be arrested soon. I keep hearing about the people but nothing you can bite your teeth into.  Up to 12 people involved and NO ONE talks? Sure tickles my brain. Any ideas monkeys?

yeah I keep hearing this

ugh

Lead by really tall 17 year old.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2005, 01:43:27 PM »

yeah I keep hearing this

ugh

Just a thought, but his mother said last night that he spoke about the case a lot at school.  I wouldn't doubt that he might have told them something that might contradict what he told police.
floridamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2005, 01:43:48 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Quote from: "floridamom"
I'm copying my earlier post here. Has this been discussed already? I'm very curious about this.

"Hi all! Apologies if this has been discussed. I have been wondering at what time did the news of Natalee's disappearance become "news" on the island? I ask this because if the boys were innocent, but had heard of the disappearance, it might have scared them into making up a story to cover themselves, even though they didn't know what happened to her (unlikely, but possible). If, however, their "story" was put together and they were questioned before her disappearance became common knowledge, that to me indicates some definite culpability.

Has anyone figured out that order of events? Thanks!"

It was pretty quick. Word started to spread around here before it appeared in the Birmingham News or on local TV. I went on line and found some local newspapers in Aruba that had Natalee's picture up. I do not remember the timeline but I found out either 5-31 or 6-1 and started looking then. Natalee's mom and step dad were in Aruba the night of 5-30 so they may have been on the island and at the VDS house before the newspapers, etc. picked up the story. Maybe that will help you get started.

That's what I'm wondering, when the Twittys showed up at the VDS home at midnight-ish on 5/30, were the VDS's already aware that Natalee was missing, or was this "news". It might be very insightful to know that. Thanks for the input. By the way, I grew up in Cahaba Heights, and my family still lives in B'ham, so I'm very interested in this case. Could've happened to almost any girl I knew in high school, including myself.

Oops! Sorry I forgot to quote. I'm a lurker/ponderer more than a poster.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2005, 01:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Hi all Very Happy

top 95 interview with anita vds and greta

I'm with you((Hannie))
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2005, 01:44:26 PM »

Yeah but Dave Holloway also said he thinks this case is near resolution, but we've heard that alot, I am thinking the 7 or 8 individuals may have been in contact w/ Joran by cell, text, or computer. His Mom even said she told him to stop running off at the moth about it a t school.

Or maybe they did take Nat to some party or the Tattoo and there were others there.

:shrugs: Just throwing ideas out there

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2005, 01:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

yeah I keep hearing this
ugh

Lead by really tall 17 year old.

...in a blue plaid shirt!  Laughing

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2005, 01:44:55 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Professor"
"We won't be fooled again" is not GWB. It's Pete Townsend.

I am aware of that. GWB did say as I quoted.

He did say that, only he muddled it up  Laughing

I love GWB, but I realize that he has taken elocution lessons from Yogi Berra. My favorite Yogiism is, "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.