March 29, 2024, 04:21:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298128 times)
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2005, 02:14:21 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

Assuming that this may have happened,  can anyone remember which hotel had a security video showing a girl walking on the beach by herself that night?  could that have been Natalee walking back to her hotel?  I am not sure which hotel reported that.  I wonder if it is logical location.

That was the HYATT which is 2 properites down from the Marrioot, 1 from the HI but it was never indicated what TIME that snap was taken.......

This is a variation on the Sweaty-black-Rastasharians-killed-Natalee theory, in case you missed it.

Doesn't have to be a Rastas. Couldn't it have been someone who saw her go off with "locals" and wasn't too happy about it?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2005, 02:14:52 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
tkubi7

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Aruban LE knew something, wouldn't they share it w/FBI to try to solve the case? If so, why then is FBI pulling out?

because they want the credit since it is their country and the FBI is acknowledging that....just thinking

maybe the fbi is leaving in order to explore my theory more indeptly.. after all the perptrators have left the island....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
floridamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2005, 02:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "floridamom"
That's what I'm wondering, when the Twittys showed up at the VDS home at midnight-ish on 5/30, were the VDS's already aware that Natalee was missing, or was this "news". It might be very insightful to know that. Thanks for the input. By the way, I grew up in Cahaba Heights, and my family still lives in B'ham, so I'm very interested in this case. Could've happened to almost any girl I knew in high school, including myself.

In the first local TV show, about Natalee dissaperance most Arubians were dumbfounded, as if the message was not clear...see the poster..

http://www.geocities.com/dutch_on_aruba/nhposteraruba.jpg

Yeah, I can see where that could be confusing.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2005, 02:16:08 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

Assuming that this may have happened,  can anyone remember which hotel had a security video showing a girl walking on the beach by herself that night?  could that have been Natalee walking back to her hotel?  I am not sure which hotel reported that.  I wonder if it is logical location.

That was the HYATT which is 2 properites down from the Marrioot, 1 from the HI but it was never indicated what TIME that snap was taken.......

This is a variation on the Sweaty-black-Rastasharians-killed-Natalee theory, in case you missed it.

Totally uncalled for.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2005, 02:16:15 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "floridamom"
That's what I'm wondering, when the Twittys showed up at the VDS home at midnight-ish on 5/30, were the VDS's already aware that Natalee was missing, or was this "news". It might be very insightful to know that. Thanks for the input. By the way, I grew up in Cahaba Heights, and my family still lives in B'ham, so I'm very interested in this case. Could've happened to almost any girl I knew in high school, including myself.

I don't think they knew Natalee was missing. The police didn't even know until the Twitty's contacted after they'd landed at 11 pm. They spent, what? the next two hours finding out Joran's name and address, contacted the police and drove there, arriving around 1 am and were there until about 4 am.

IF Joran were innocent in this and IF he did swim with Natalee and they both parted at the Marriott to walk home in separate directions, then THAT'S what he would have told her parents. IF he told them that, then he COULDN'T have told the police a different story about driving her to the H.I. because he definitely would have been busted.

That means he LIED the first time he was hit with the news she was missing -- when Natalee's mom and stepfather were at his house.

I think that means he's probably not the little angel his mother thinks he is.
And papa v.d. sloot? Somethings just not right there.

carrying thru with that, he had to tell LE the same story, and then was released. Perhaps he was surveilled.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2005, 02:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "asdf"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
OK, I just watched the interview on MSNBC and she does come off in a more arrogant way, tho defending her son, she said he was questioned the first day, and should now be released b/c he has not broken under interrogation. So that kinda contradicts her statement to Greta that he should have been held the first day. She was not emotional like last night and says she cant understand why BHT feels like these 3 hold the key to her daughter vanishing. She also says more ppl saw Natalee that nite? Did I hear that right? Anywhoo, I understand her defending her son, but she's got a completely different attitude than she did w/ Greta

JMO

Matt the impeccable journalist should have asked her about all the story changes Rolling Eyes

Yep and Matt didn't question her nearly as much as Greta.  I think she is covering something up.  It's almost like she was about to say, "my son feels guilty for what he has done"

And her body language was weird to , rocking side to side,

Any experts on body language here that has seen the video?

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2005, 02:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "kimi1230"
I felt sorry for Joran's mom when she talked with Greta...

Then this morning the talked with Matt on the Today Show and it was a different story.  I no longer feel sorry for that lady.

Did anyone else see her this morning?

Uh no, could you explain, give details of what she said etc.

Do tell

Its on the main page post of Scared Monkeys,

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1178

Go to the bottom MSNBC video

...ahhh, so ...you ARE lurking and observing...
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2005, 02:17:08 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "UGAmom"
I think she's (Mrs. VDS) finally decided that she needs to speak up to defend her son.
That 'taking the high road' and keeping quiet is not working.

I'm not saying he's not guilty (or guilty for that matter) just that being a mom, you can only take so much before you have to defend your child.

Exactly, I think Anita is a very, nice compassionate person.  After seeing them interviewed my opinion has toatally changed about them . They are good people and only want answers and whats best for their son.

Maybe Anita but Paulus, NAH
Did you see Greta's crew do a close up of all that sweat rolling down PapaSmurfs head? EEEWWW get a hanky , dude!

No I liked him too !!
They showed a lot of class, if someone was saying the stuff they are saying on the media about my son and my family. I don't think I would be as kind.

Natalee thought Joran was pretty charming, too. Bottom line: Narcissists can really turn on the charm, when they need to.

I'm starting to believe you Professor ,your wife must be a narcissist because she really did drive you crazy  Laughing  Laughing

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2005, 02:17:19 PM »

ATTN: PROFESSOR.

WE GET IT.
THE FAMILY IS NARCISSISTIC.
POINT MADE.
PLEASE MOVE ON.
ONE POST WITHOUT THE WORD NARCISSISM IN IT.
JUST ONE.
PLEASE.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
Chaumes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2005, 02:17:42 PM »

b_b_c: (quote)
1. You fear the retribution of another party (unbeknownst at this time) more than you fear the authorities
2. You think you can get away with the activity scott free.
3. You fear what your truth's will do to your family/loved ones.

No. 1 is the only possibility that is an answer to, "If innocent, why are they choosing not to exonerate themselves?  And a sound one.

No. 2 is an answer only under the cirmcumstance they are responsible (guilty), therefore doesn't apply to question posed.

No. 3's a bit off, if innocent.  What is happening to their families/loved ones today is much worse than if they would exonerate themselves.  If they are responsible and worried about what truth will do to families, again doesn't apply to question.

But your 1st option is the only explanation I can imagine as to why they are allowing the waters to remain muddy.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2005, 02:17:50 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "jac723"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Did fox have breaking news?

yes but not alot said Absolut...  only a motion has been filed to keep the guys for another 8 days... that was basically it.. everything else is just repetitive..

When are they gonna put a cable drop at my desk. Oh and a TV, when I worked at the Discovery Channel we had it Smile

I'll send my husband over--he works for a cable company and can set u up with a drop-- Laughing

Thanks I guess he'll be here tomorrow?

YES-between the hours of 8-12!!

Jennifer
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2005, 02:17:55 PM »

OK, I just watched the interview on MSNBC and she does come off in a more arrogant way, tho defending her son, she said he was questioned the first day, and should now be released b/c he has not broken under interrogation. So that kinda contradicts her statement to Greta that he should have been held the first day. She was not emotional like last night and says she cant understand why BHT feels like these 3 hold the key to her daughter vanishing. She also says more ppl saw Natalee that nite? Did I hear that right? Anywhoo, I understand her defending her son, but she's got a completely different attitude than she did w/ Greta

JMO

Matt the impeccable journalist should have asked her about all the story changes Rolling Eyes

Yep and Matt didn't question her nearly as much as Greta.  I think she is covering something up.  It's almost like she was about to say, "my son feels guilty for what he has done"

ahh it was her hair on one side causing her to rock and sweat on the other side------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2005, 02:18:20 PM »

let s sum it up..

23 days,
no evidence.
no forensics.
no confession.
and no idea what the hell happened....

it s hard to believe

+++

UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2005, 02:18:50 PM »

Quote from: "kirbysquirrel"
Thanks for allowing me to express my thoughts on this.  Yes, I can imagine there is an odor from all of that garbage in that pond area.  It will be interesting to see what they do find in there that is not related to this case at all!

I am glad that the folks there are not able to see the televised casts of Fox, there.  I would be disappointed for the locals who are truly trying to help to see some of what is shown.

And personally, if I had done something really bad, my mother WOULD be the very one I would tell the truth to.  There is no way I could look her in the eye and see that much hurt and continue to lie to her.  I would have to be a true sociopath to continue to hurt someone that much.

Gotta run for a while but I will continue to keep reading your thoughts and hoping this resolves, soon.

That's my take, too.  That the son could lie to everyone, but would know that the mom would be on his side no matter what.  That he could tell her anything.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2005, 02:19:45 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
let s sum it up..

23 days,
no evidence.
no forensics.
no confession.

it s hard to believe

On the money, Rob.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: June 23, 2005, 02:19:53 PM »

JMO

i ve been i sales for 20 years..i think i know body language.....

+++

Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »

You know, what amazes me on this blog site are the questions no one (other than the FBI, most probably) have asked. And it has nothing at all to do with the alibis of the roadies on the Soul Festival Tour.

#1 Who brought Natalee her last drink, prior to leaving C and C?

#2 Who touched it, before that?

#3 How soon was it, before she left?

#4 How much of it did she drink?

Remember, Natalee wasn't exactly doing a lap dance for Joran. And, by the time she got into the Kalpoes' car, she was yelling "Aruba. Aruba."

Those were her last recorded words, upon this planet.

No doubt, the FBI has compiled a list of everyone who touched, or who could have touched, that drink. Have you noticed how silent the Mountain Brook people are? And have you wondered where all these leads are coming from?

Think about it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2005, 02:20:07 PM »

In my opinion.. I would think that a mother could very easily tell when their child is lying..at least I can tell with my kids.. my son got accused of something in school...got kicked out for 3 freakin days to boot.. I questioned the hell out of him...I rarely ever see my son cry.. but he did..I could tell he was telling the truth. had a big fight with the school and ended up having to call the PD in my area...PD stuck up for me and my son.. the school dropped the crap cause they had NO proof.. and it was ALL over a damn computer speaker.. he was the last to be seen near it.. and was being accused of stealing it cause it disappeared the same damn day... Other kids had stories of other kids touching it.. taking it. etc.....
IF I thought my kid was guilty.. he would have been paying to replace this thihng himself out of his own money.. Im not sticking up for JVS mother...but I would think if she does get to visit.. and perhaps hear him speak.. as a mother she could tell if hes lying or not.. hes 17... unless hes fooled her all of his life!
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2005, 02:20:27 PM »

let s sum it up..

23 days,
no evidence.
no forensics.
no confession.

it s hard to believe
You pretty much summed it up. That's all they have so far.
UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2005, 02:21:27 PM »

JMO

i ve been i sales for 20 years..i think i know body language.....

Ever watched a Braves game?  Leo rocks all the time.  Tension relief.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.