April 16, 2024, 05:09:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298415 times)
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2005, 02:46:55 PM »

I bet the Father helped the son get rid of Natalee's body. I thought it was funny when he said "I hope Joran can remain strong and make it through the interragations."
The Dad did something, he's involved.
I sure hope they can find Natalee.

Fox says Aruba only arrests when there is strong suspicion.

Greta knew which way the wind is blowing.

The Kalpoe brothers dropped off Joran at beach. Joran told them he walked home. I bet his Dad came and was party to what happened to Natalee!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Although I might get flamed for this.  Natalee was wearing a skirt and halter-top...not swimming attire if you ask me.  I also don't think she is the type of lady that would just take it all off and run into the ocean.

Rumor has it the sudents wore swimsuits underneath.

Besides that, why not skinnydip after a few drinks on a beach in the dark of night?
(they were not directly in front off any hotel)

Who hasn't done that?

I haven't!
Seems skeavy.

You're a classy gal.

Nah. Mostly just paranoid.

Its good to be a little paranoid.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "jenz"
Quote from: "Rob"
let s sum it up..

23 days,
no evidence.
no forensics.
no confession.
and no idea what the hell happened....

it s hard to believe
You pretty much summed it up. That's all they have so far.

I think that should say...that's all WE have so far.

Rob, BUT, and I know this is a BIG BUT (not BUTT Laughing ), what if they have evidence and have been awaiting results from Holland, and what if they have a good idea of what happened. I keep thinking about all the peripheral witnesses there has to be as to Natalee, joran, daddy and the brothers kalpoe. There almost is always someone who saw something and comes in to tell LE. Some one who was on a street, or at a redlight. Remember that is how they got Susan Smith, it came to light an undercover cop was at the intersection where she claimed she was carjacked while at a redlight, only for LE to learn there was no redlight. I think they have more than we know. I really do.

i used to hang out with a guy who used to say...
we wont know until we know,  and even then we might not know....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:09 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????

So if that's true, he'll be arrested sometime around 6:30 AM tomorrow.

Holy Moly............Paulus Van Der Sloot ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have predicted as has many, he was involved somehow. Especially after hearing Natalee's Dad last night.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:16 PM »

Caught Ms. VDS i'view and the subtext is telling" I STILL have my son....." as if a change in that atatus was a possibility. Heroic denial by AVDS. Her views re: they should never have released the boys that first time....: "should have interrogated deeply and thouroughly...." (paraphrase). She left room there for the worst to be true.

Paulus is dust. Accessory after the fact, or the Dutch equivelent.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:38 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "asdf"
Quote from: "DT"
Wow I feel really sorry for the mother now. Her son and her husband. Even they both did something bad, I still feel sorry for her.

He knows something, he was WAY too quiet in the interview.

Geez, at least I was right about him. I think Greta thinks he knows alot too since she commented several times on his demeanor, hand wringing, sweatting.

I think he knows what happened & helped Joran cover up in some fashion
\JMFO

Agreed.  But I think you and I agreed on this about 85 pages back.  lol.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:38 PM »

Wish I could've observed Mrs vdS's demeanor myself this morning on the Today Show, but I missed it and can't run the video on my PC.

But I did go "hmmm ..." about one statement she made in the interview with Greta.

~~~~~
VAN SUSTEREN: Any trouble from him at all? I mean, have you ever any trouble with him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: No. A little fight with a friend that got solved by talking to the parents.
~~~~~

Assuming that throwing another boy through a plate glass window might be the so-called worst-case scenario of bad things Joran might have done in his teen life that didn't escape his parents' knowledge, then I have to believe that we do see quite extensive denial and minimalization of Joran's faults by his mom.

Wonder if she will have a Jackie Peterson moment such as "not even YOU are stupid enough to place your wife's body in the same place as your alibi, Scott" ...

MOM:  Joran Andreas Petrus Van Der Sloot, whatsa matta you?  ::slapping upside the head of JAPvdS:: First you're at the Holiday Hotel dropping the American off .. then you're riding home with the Kalp's and leaving Natalee with them to drive her home ... then you're on the beach ... then you're at the Marriott ... then she's crying ... then she's drunk ... then you're leaving her there all by herself ... then you're walking home ...

Joran, not even YOU are stupid enough to keep making up stories about something you didn't do!
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:53 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
Sneaky suspicion....

That 90 minute talk between the VDS's and Natalee's mom, along with Greta .....something "slipped out", thus the arrest.

No facts here, just my personal "sneaky suspicion"

While at it, they should arrest Anita...I have a feeling she knows much, much more than she is saying at this time other than "my sonny is perfect"

They must have got the whole conversation on audio tape.  Beth and Greta were both wearing wireless mic's it looked like.  

These kids know what happened, they wouldn't lie for no reason.  I can't believe some of you are changing your opinions of them.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 23, 2005, 02:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
May be strong suspicion of holding back information, due to inconsistencies in his previous interrogation.

Wo, Greta's on and she said that's her guess too!

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 23, 2005, 02:48:31 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Are they saying what he got arrested for?

Co-conspirator/aiding and abetting in the murder of NH?

Let's hope that's not it.

Yes, lets hope... Get those bracelets Girl? I didn't buy many since you seemed to need alot...

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 23, 2005, 02:48:37 PM »

'bout time they hauled in Papa...better (23 days)  late than never.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 23, 2005, 02:49:17 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "jenz"
let s sum it up..

23 days,
no evidence.
no forensics.
no confession.
and no idea what the hell happened....

it s hard to believe
You pretty much summed it up. That's all they have so far.

I think that should say...that's all WE have so far.

Rob, BUT, and I know this is a BIG BUT (not BUTT Laughing ), what if they have evidence and have been awaiting results from Holland, and what if they have a good idea of what happened. I keep thinking about all the peripheral witnesses there has to be as to Natalee, joran, daddy and the brothers kalpoe. There almost is always someone who saw something and comes in to tell LE. Some one who was on a street, or at a redlight. Remember that is how they got Susan Smith, it came to light an undercover cop was at the intersection where she claimed she was carjacked while at a redlight, only for LE to learn there was no redlight. I think they have more than we know. I really do.

i used to hang out with a guy who used to say...

Ever look into being a spokesman for the government...that was good. Smile
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 23, 2005, 02:49:48 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Scott"
Are they saying what he got arrested for?

Co-conspirator/aiding and abetting in the murder of NH?

Let's hope that's not it.

Yes, lets hope... Get those bracelets Girl? I didn't buy many since you seemed to need alot...

I was only able to get 6...it takes 3 days for people's money to get into my checking account, and I'm running out of money very, very quickly. They've got a good bit left though, it looks like.

DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 23, 2005, 02:49:49 PM »

Quote from: "TG"
Quote from: "Brenda"
Sneaky suspicion....

That 90 minute talk between the VDS's and Natalee's mom, along with Greta .....something "slipped out", thus the arrest.

No facts here, just my personal "sneaky suspicion"

While at it, they should arrest Anita...I have a feeling she knows much, much more than she is saying at this time other than "my sonny is perfect"

They must have got the whole conversation on audio tape.  Beth and Greta were both wearing wireless mic's it looked like.  

These kids know what happened, they wouldn't lie for no reason.  I can't believe some of you are changing your opinions of them.

If true, GO BETH & GRETA!!! :clap:

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 23, 2005, 02:49:58 PM »

Compananzi - just wanted to thank you for posting the words of Rastafari.

Respect and Jah bless!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: June 23, 2005, 02:50:08 PM »

absolute, surely you know the answer to why he was arrested??

See I have the same thing for he and Croes "obstruction of justice". But others have something different for Croes as a witness.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 23, 2005, 02:50:09 PM »

Quote from: "AZsunny"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????

So if that's true, he'll be arrested sometime around 6:30 AM tomorrow.

Holy Moly............Paulus Van Der Sloot ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitty quoted him on Fox yesterday telling Joran not to "say anything" - I wonder if the cops were watching that. They must all know something that they are not telling. Rolling Eyes
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 23, 2005, 02:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Although I might get flamed for this.  Natalee was wearing a skirt and halter-top...not swimming attire if you ask me.  I also don't think she is the type of lady that would just take it all off and run into the ocean.

It's been said that many of them wore their bathing suits under their clothes. So possibly she had her suit underneath.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 23, 2005, 02:51:08 PM »

Hard saying, not knowing..
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2005, 02:51:20 PM »

Greta saying...

She did an on-camera interview with Mama Kelpoe, and she said that she's spoken to Satish and Deepak, and they said that they were doing Joran a favour by saying the 'dropped off at the HI' story.

They've told their mother that they dropped off JVDS and Natalee at the Marriott beach area and then went home - no mention of them going back to pick him up.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.