April 25, 2024, 02:50:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298683 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2005, 02:51:27 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "asdf"
absolute, surely you know the answer to why he was arrested??

See I have the same thing for he and Croes "obstruction of justice". But others have something different for Croes as a witness.

Yeah, Croes was supplying Deepak with rufies...
SavannahStar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2005, 02:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
i used to hang out with a guy who used to say...
we wont know until we know,  and even then we might not know....

I love that one......I'll have to remember it!  Laughing
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2005, 02:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Brenda"
Sneaky suspicion....

That 90 minute talk between the VDS's and Natalee's mom, along with Greta .....something "slipped out", thus the arrest.

No facts here, just my personal "sneaky suspicion"

While at it, they should arrest Anita...I have a feeling she knows much, much more than she is saying at this time other than "my sonny is perfect"

Okay, I'm in and out here...work getting in they way...lol...but am I understanding correctly that papa VDS has been detained now as well??

YES - turn in to CNN now....Papa Van Der Sloot has most certainly been arrested!!!!

IF sonny boy has any conscious at all he will talk to get papa out of jail...

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2005, 02:52:08 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????

So if that's true, he'll be arrested sometime around 6:30 AM tomorrow.

Holy Moly............Paulus Van Der Sloot ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitty quoted him on Fox yesterday telling Joran not to "say anything" - I wonder if the cops were watching that. They must all know something that they are not telling. Rolling Eyes

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will...hehe) but weren't the cops THERE when Paulus was telling Joran to say nothing??

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2005, 02:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "jac723"
I have Top 95 on--has anyone been listening--I am sensing tons of bitterness on the callers--but I can't understand any of it

I heard Alabama, witch craft(?),  Jessica(?), Holloway-Aruba, Innocent until proven guilty-US....that is it??

Oh--they just said website forcum--- SCARED MONKEYS--what was that about---YEA!!!!!!! Cool

can u give me that link plz, i cannot find it  Embarassed

Divatoo--no problem at all..here it is
http://www.top95fm.aw/choose.htm

Jennifer
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2005, 02:52:51 PM »

Kalpoes mother says the boys agreed to lie for joran. To make up the story........Perhaps this arrest is why Fox and MSNBC kept saying breaking news, they were waiting for confirmation. Like they did the other day when they found the little boy.

Mom should not have spoken to the press
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2005, 02:53:42 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Although I might get flamed for this.  Natalee was wearing a skirt and halter-top...not swimming attire if you ask me.  I also don't think she is the type of lady that would just take it all off and run into the ocean.

Rumor has it the sudents wore swimsuits underneath.

Besides that, why not skinnydip after a few drinks on a beach in the dark of night?
(they were not directly in front off any hotel)

Who hasn't done that?

I haven't!
Seems skeavy.

You're a classy gal.

skinny dipping is "unclassy"(my own word)-----come on down now off that horse

think positive
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2005, 02:53:43 PM »

Jossy Mansur:  PVDS detained as a suspect not a witness
Authorities have been wanting to detain him for the past couple of days. He will go in front of the judge of instruction (soon?)  to be held for 8 more days.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2005, 02:54:32 PM »

does anyone know if papa vds has a tickle site, with party pictures?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2005, 02:54:46 PM »

Dad is now a SUSPECT in participation of the crime this from a reporter from the Aruban newspaper!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2005, 02:54:48 PM »

Could it be why he said ; Don`t say anything' that it`s just b/c it`s the right thing to do, since he is a laywer himself makes perfectly sense to me to say something like that.

By the way I wonder when they arrest the uncles and grandparents etc.
( being a little sarcastic now ) Wink

It`s getting weirder and weirder.........

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 23, 2005, 02:55:40 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????

So if that's true, he'll be arrested sometime around 6:30 AM tomorrow.

Holy Moly............Paulus Van Der Sloot ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitty quoted him on Fox yesterday telling Joran not to "say anything" - I wonder if the cops were watching that. They must all know something that they are not telling. Rolling Eyes

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will...hehe) but weren't the cops THERE when Paulus was telling Joran to say nothing??

You're right, but maybe the beat cops didn't tell the lead investigator... Rolling Eyes
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2005, 02:55:48 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
quote]

skinny dipping is "unclassy"(my own word)-----come on down now off that horse

NO WAY.  Not a damn thing wrong with skippy dippin (as my kids call it), but not just anywhere at anytime, of course.  In fact, one of my favorite things to do!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:02 PM »

PAPASloot could have incriminated himself during the "private" talk with GVS and BHT the other day and it may have been recorded via their wireless mics.......

think positive
GabooOfTheYear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

There were rumors that he had a "scuffle" with some of her classmates earlier in the week/night.  One possible explanation is that they both wanted to avoid confrontation.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:24 PM »

Quote from: "TG"

They must have got the whole conversation on audio tape.  Beth and Greta were both wearing wireless mic's it looked like.  

These kids know what happened, they wouldn't lie for no reason.  I can't believe some of you are changing your opinions of them.

Somewhere between the most awful thing imagineable and complete innocence is probably where the truth lies for these three boys.  I did believe at first in the former, the most craven.  But  not anymore, because they're capable of lying but seemingly incapable of "cracking"  -- which makes me think they were participants in something, or contributed to something knowingly or otherwise, but beyond setting the wheels in motion they haven't any final answers nor are they fully responsible.  Just my hunch.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:38 PM »

They obviously caught Paulus in a lie. Wonder if it was the McDonald's tape?

asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Jossy Mansur:  PVDS detained as a suspect not a witness
Authorities have been wanting to detain him for the past couple of days. He will go in front of the judge of instruction (soon?)  to be held for 8 more days.

Nothing like getting the hammer from one of your very own collegues.  Idiot.  

Father told mama to keep her trap shut and that is why she is so nerve wrecked on that rocking boat from her interview this morning.
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:43 PM »

Wow, I'm so glad to see some progress being made again (Hopefully).

Did the search team arrive in Aruba yet??
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
I have Top 95 on--has anyone been listening--I am sensing tons of bitterness on the callers--but I can't understand any of it

I heard Alabama, witch craft(?),  Jessica(?), Holloway-Aruba, Innocent until proven guilty-US....that is it??

Oh--they just said website forcum--- SCARED MONKEYS--what was that about---YEA!!!!!!! Cool

can u give me that link plz, i cannot find it  Embarassed

Divatoo--no problem at all..here it is
http://www.top95fm.aw/choose.htm
Thankx!!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.