April 18, 2024, 09:29:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298517 times)
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:56 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Although I might get flamed for this.  Natalee was wearing a skirt and halter-top...not swimming attire if you ask me.  I also don't think she is the type of lady that would just take it all off and run into the ocean.

Rumor has it the sudents wore swimsuits underneath.

Besides that, why not skinnydip after a few drinks on a beach in the dark of night?
(they were not directly in front off any hotel)

Who hasn't done that?

I haven't!
Seems skeavy.

You're a classy gal.

skinny dipping is "unclassy"(my own word)-----come on down now off that horse

Look people...if this beach was a hundred miles from nowhere, I might buy it.  This was a public beach surrounded by some very large, very populated hotels.  From everything I've heard about Natalee, this is not something she would do, drunk or not.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:56 PM »

Oh, please, oh, please, let Papa's arrest as a suspect be for taking Natalee ALIVE offshore and passing her to someone else.  Oh, please!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 23, 2005, 02:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
does anyone know if papa vds has a tickle site, with party pictures?

LMAO

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Chaumes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2005, 02:57:22 PM »

Dutchlady (via Twelve Monkeys):
... I would be looking for at that house and around the estate...  

Agree.  Are there any large freezers on or near property, storage facility rented by PVDS?  Seem to recall there have been several "missing without a trace" victims that have been kept on ice (i.e. in freezer).

Also agree there is something very suspect about PVDS's behavior.  His arrest isn't the least bit surprising.  Many felt this imminent.
MissyRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2005, 02:57:52 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Jossy Mansur:  PVDS detained as a suspect not a witness
Authorities have been wanting to detain him for the past couple of days. He will go in front of the judge of instruction (soon?)  to be held for 8 more days.

This is ridiculous. No wonder why no one wants to help out. They get arrested if they no anything.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2005, 02:58:33 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
PAPASloot could have incriminated himself during the "private" talk with GVS and BHT the other day and it may have been recorded via their wireless mics.......

wonder if he said something during his phone call interruption that was caught on mic?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2005, 02:58:43 PM »

how much US media pressure is pressuring the Aruban authorities to take certain actions to look good to the US audience.

I would guess that there is US pressure not only from media. But I have a feeling that even if they arrest whole families and administer "strong interrogations" to dozens of people, no matter how successful that may be with pleasing US mainstream viewers, I do not think that anything other than the return of Natalee will look good to her mother.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2005, 02:59:33 PM »

Quote from: "Chaumes"

Agree.  Are there any large freezers on or near property, storage facility rented by PVDS?  Seem to recall there have been several "missing without a trace" victims that have been kept on ice (i.e. in freezer).

Also agree there is something very suspect about PVDS's behavior.  His arrest isn't the least bit surprising.  Many felt this imminent.

THE OLD FREEZERINO'S - YA GOTTA LOVE JEFFREY DAHMER FANS! Laughing
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2005, 02:59:36 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

Assuming that this may have happened,  can anyone remember which hotel had a security video showing a girl walking on the beach by herself that night?  could that have been Natalee walking back to her hotel?  I am not sure which hotel reported that.  I wonder if it is logical location.

That was the HYATT which is 2 properites down from the Marrioot, 1 from the HI but it was never indicated what TIME that snap was taken.......

This is a variation on the Sweaty-black-Rastasharians-killed-Natalee theory, in case you missed it.

Totally uncalled for.

Just to be clear. my post was about a post from trimmer on #18. I copied it over here when we went to #19 so I guess that messed up the ability to show who posted what when.

My question concerned item #3 which has been edited out of this post. I was asking about the boat and not this other stuff.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2005, 03:00:24 PM »

LO--RENZO ... take a number, please.  Pack your toothbrush!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2005, 03:00:42 PM »

Quote from: "Chaumes"

i recall something about a new swimming pool.....

+++

Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2005, 03:00:51 PM »

When was daddy Sloot arrested?  This afternoon?  Thanks. Shocked This is unbelievable.  Looks like the case is really moving forward.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:02 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Oh, please, oh, please, let Papa's arrest as a suspect be for taking Natalee ALIVE offshore and passing her to someone else.  Oh, please!

That's what I'm hoping for also.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:21 PM »

They saying that maybe Steve Croes and the 2 surnam brothers will be released, seems it is being focussed now on van der Sloot family.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:30 PM »

nodding to Ting - only Natalee's return will make this all go away.

I just find the cultural and legal differences - and the reaction to those differences here - particularly interesting.

One the latest arrest, I found it interesting that Greta was very emphatic about the low level of suspicion needed to arrest. She is not acting as if she's buying the PVDS is the criminal mastermind attitude.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
does anyone know if papa vds has a tickle site, with party pictures?

LMAO  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:45 PM »

LOL. Soon the only people in Aruba not incarcerated will be Geraldo and Greta. Smile  And Lorenzo.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:45 PM »

Maybe they tapped their phone lines.  Phone kept ringing and ringing in the interview.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 23, 2005, 03:01:56 PM »

You think Lorenzo Van Rijn is in on this too? Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: June 23, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »

too DAMM funny Laughing

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.