April 24, 2024, 03:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298673 times)
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 23, 2005, 03:02:15 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
does anyone know if papa vds has a tickle site, with party pictures?

Now THAT'S funny.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 23, 2005, 03:02:50 PM »

For those who have recently joined, or were not online Tuesday night, here is the theory I postulated on this case that elicited the disclosure of the alleged letter by Deepak.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: thoughts and theories    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From all accounts, it seems JVDS hooked up regularly. It didn't take him maliciously slipping something into girls' drinks for them to willingly have sex with him. With the volume of international media exposure on this case, I have to believe, by now, that any American girl that JVDS drugged and raped would have come forward.

What is the likelihood, however, of a girl reporting a rape if she knowingly, voluntarily took a drug like ecstasy while in his company?

80% of the world's ecstasy comes from the Netherlands and Belgium. With daily flights from Amsterdam, the Aruban market is fully saturated with pure X, unlike what is sold in many cities in the US.

With NH's classmates on the trip remaining silent, and knowing that JVDS hung out at the HI for a good part of the week, and a large number of the kids pulled an all-nighter their last night in Aruba, it keeps open the possibility that a sizable number of kids were game to trying ecstasy.

Natalee, naive to the effects of both alcohol and ecstasy, at the encouragement of JVDS, may well have consciously decided to try X for the first time. Even if she wasn't drinking to excess, the potential for overdosing increased exponentially.

Piecing the story together, it seem most plausible that JVDS got the X from DK, who got it from SGC. NH overdosed on the beach w/ JVDS. His guilt, and feeling the need to cover it up, likely stems not from him giving her the drug, but because they likely had sex; leaving him the primary suspect. JVDS panicked, brought NH to his house. PVDS, knowing the law, believing it was an accident, and not wanting his son's life to be ruined, helped facilitate NH's disappearance.

Remaining questions:

WHAT did NH drink at C&C's?
HOW were NH and JVDS dancing?
WHAT did NH eat that day before going to C&C's?
Was NH at the bar when her drinks were ordered, or was she on the dance floor, or in the bathroom, and then handed the drinks by JVDS or another friend?
Did NH go to C&C's with JVDS, or did they meet up there?
When did DK, SK and SGC go to C&C's?
What was the shoving match between JVDS and NH's classmates about?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 23, 2005, 03:03:31 PM »

CNN showing interview with Kalpoe's mother
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 23, 2005, 03:03:32 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "jac723"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "jac723"
I have Top 95 on--has anyone been listening--I am sensing tons of bitterness on the callers--but I can't understand any of it

I heard Alabama, witch craft(?),  Jessica(?), Holloway-Aruba, Innocent until proven guilty-US....that is it??

Oh--they just said website forcum--- SCARED MONKEYS--what was that about---YEA!!!!!!! Cool

can u give me that link plz, i cannot find it  Embarassed

Divatoo--no problem at all..here it is
http://www.top95fm.aw/choose.htm
Thankx!!

No problem at all--it gets confusing listening to it--but u can pick out words...unless u understand--then u can translate for me--LOL  Very Happy

Jennifer
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 23, 2005, 03:03:49 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
They saying that maybe Steve Croes and the 2 surnam brothers will be released, seems it is being focussed now on van der Sloot family.

Teo

Question about the odd interrogation yesterday...it was said that when the 3 amigos were in the room JDVS was asked who picked him up at the Marriott and he first said Deepak...then Deepak says, "Why are you lying?" and then JDVS changes it to Satish picked him up.  Ummm...what happened after that??  What did Satish say?  In fact, what has Satish said about anything?  All we hear about are the stories coming from JVDS and Deepak.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 23, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »

Something about the father hindering the investigation....I realy wonder what route this story is going now..they will come back with more info in a couple of minutes.

If any one interested, go to www.arubadag.com and click Top 95 or other radiostations to see/listen if there are english transmissions.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 23, 2005, 03:04:11 PM »

NOC

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: WARNING...HITMEN AWAIT RELEASE OF SUSPECTS TO ACT  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived as press.

Awaiting for 'new' appointed judge's decision to release men on this friday.

HAVE you guys seen this?
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 23, 2005, 03:04:40 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "ScubaSteve"
Quote from: "Professor"
You know, what amazes me on this blog site are the questions no one (other than the FBI, most probably) have asked. And it has nothing at all to do with the alibis of the roadies on the Soul Festival Tour.

#1 Who brought Natalee her last drink, prior to leaving C and C?

#2 Who touched it, before that?

#3 How soon was it, before she left?

#4 How much of it did she drink?

Remember, Natalee wasn't exactly doing a lap dance for Joran. And, by the time she got into the Kalpoes' car, she was yelling "Aruba. Aruba."

Those were her last recorded words, upon this planet.

No doubt, the FBI has compiled a list of everyone who touched, or who could have touched, that drink. Have you noticed how silent the Mountain Brook people are? And have you wondered where all these leads are coming from?

Think about it.

Professor, I agree with you.  What also is alraming is the rumored scruffle between Joran and MBH boys.  What would they be fighting over?  A MBH boy gets jelous Joran is talking to Natalee and brings his friends over for a confrontation would be the most likely scenerio.....

.....the mbh boy resorts to druging natalee hoping to get lucky with her on the final night since he has been unsuccesfull the nights prior... hmmm

Im sure some of the boys fro MBH who went on the trip have shadier backgrounds than Joran...

We need to remember that people from Alabama commit crimes too..

That they do, but the kids in my grade are god kids. THere's only been one actualy fight and that was last year...over something really stupid, but it was that pack mentality. Anyway...one in 3 years isn't so bad.
I know that they did not do anything to Natalee. 100%.

OMG, I was just about to post with "LOL you two guys are so funny that's hilarious..."

Then I thought, good lord, are they serious?!

mbhs05 is completely right about the kids on this trip.  There have not been any reports of any kind of physical confrontations among classmates.  The "shoving match" must not have been much of anything.  No one I've talked to even heard about it while on the trip, but rather read it in the newspaper at home.  (Aside: The altercation has been referred to here as either having taken place on the 2nd night or the last night.  Which was it?)  It couldn't have amounted to much if *one guy* was able to break it up verbally.  There is no point in speculating what caused it; most "shoving matches" start because one guy bumps into another & the other takes offense.  But to take this event and then deduce it was a motive for premeditated murder?  Come on!  Besides, Natalee did not even have a boyfriend, on the trip or at home.

As for the drink theory -- they would be good questions in any other case.  However (and I believe I have addressed this when the same idea was posted previously), there are at least 3 eyewitnesses who attest to the fact that Natalee was conscious, coherent, walking unassisted beside Joran outside the club, possibly 20 minutes before she was seen by others getting willingly in the car.  Rufies would have worked immediately.  Had she been drugged in the bar, she couldn't have been awake and coherent 20+ minutes later.

As for the "Aruba!  Aruba!"...  I've been one of the ones posting that info from the beginning.  But recently Dash and I have realized that we can't trace the info to a specific person.  It was widely reported among the teens the next day, but I've yet to find anyone who said, "I was one of those who saw/heard this personally."  I don't know if that has any bearing either way, but it should be noted.  Same goes for the witnesses who saw her getting in the car.  There must have been someone who saw it because the boys corroborated the report themselves, but there could be a lot more to it -- either way -- than we know.  The FBI would know, but we don't.

The supposed MB silence has been addressed, explained -- and now justified -- ad nauseum.  

"Where are all these supposed leads coming from?"  I don't know; I don't even know if that was a loaded question or not.  Do we even have any leads?  As has been pointed out, all any of us really knows for sure is that Natalee is missing.

I understand the value of exploring every angle objectively, but it becomes counterproductive when the same people post almost the same questions again and again after they have been addressed.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 23, 2005, 03:04:44 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
CNN showing interview with Kalpoe's mother

That's IT...I need a TV at work.  What's she saying???

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 23, 2005, 03:04:49 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
LO--RENZO ... take a number, please.  Pack your toothbrush!

You think Lorenzo Van Rijn is in on this too? Rolling Eyes

You know this person and can vouch for his character, then? If so, some of us have been paging you for days on end.  Details, Inspector?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:22 PM »

Its in Spanish.  I was trying to read the previous posts and I noticed the pages go from 13 to 17 in 2 minutes and I knew something was going on.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:31 PM »

Kalpoes mother says the boys told their mother that they just dropped off Joran and Natalee at the Marriot and did not see them again. Mother said the boys said Natalee did not even talk to them or say hi and that they just gave them a lift.  They said they were making up the story to help Joran.

Mariane Croes announcing that PVDS is arrested as a suspect because there is a reasonable suspicion that he knows something about the disappearance. They will now interrogate to see if they can learn something. The first 6 hours are interrogation.

all on CNN
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:33 PM »

I just find the cultural and legal differences - and the reaction to those differences here - particularly interesting.

One the latest arrest, I found it interesting that Greta was very emphatic about the low level of suspicion needed to arrest. She is not acting as if she's buying the PVDS is the criminal mastermind attitude.

LOL I would really like to ask her, though I doubt she would answer, if she would buy my theory of PVDS as a man living with untreated alcoholism.

If some good can come out of all this, maybe he can take this opportunity to get some help with this disease.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:40 PM »

Some observations:
Now we know why Beth did not participate in the interview yesterday - she must have had a heads up.
2. Can Greta be implicated on an 'entrapment' charge?
3. I cannot describe how utterly sick to my stomach I feel for the VDS family - obviously Anita especially - regardless of guilt it is so tragic to see something like this happen to a fellow man - the Twitty / Holloways are in pain but they are not alone and when community sympathy is not on your side - I fear for Anita to hold it together.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:47 PM »

Well my brother is being a real buttface right now about the computer. I loathe computer games. He thinks they are more important than anything else. But I'll be back on later.

PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 23, 2005, 03:07:03 PM »

My fiance and I have felt from the beginning that the son did it, and then father came along awards and either moved body or advised son how to get away with it. Father probably told it was an accident.
I feel awful for Mrs. Van Der Sloot.
I fell awful for NH family, but I hope they are feeling better seeing action and hopefully soon, answers.
Terrible!!!!!!
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 23, 2005, 03:07:06 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
NOC

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: WARNING...HITMEN AWAIT RELEASE OF SUSPECTS TO ACT  

Arrived as press.

Awaiting for 'new' appointed judge's decision to release men on this friday.

HAVE you guys seen this?

NOOOOO...but, why don't you just give us the URL from the page where it was posted?

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 23, 2005, 03:07:32 PM »

Hit 94 is in English right now.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 23, 2005, 03:07:44 PM »

Since we're quoting Dutch Lady, I thought I'd share what she posted on the Psychics page (page 4) on the Theories and Speculation area:

----------------------------------

I have been getting the trellis of a window, this room is yellow, it is clean and there is nothing in this part of what is a 'room'. The slatted window has four large wooden battons down and three I think across like a security screen. These are vertical and horizontal. There is a smell of joss sticks or some perfume that is sickly. I have had this since 7th of this month. There are no trees shading this screen and it is about four foot off the floor, and a very long rectangular structure. I feel this is ozone in the air, and near water, a pool conservatory perhaps. This is not a home, it is a facility. Is it a school building. The building inside is almost canary yellow, and I am looking into the corner of it and the longest wall is this window.

There are as I write a tinkling of windchimes coming in. There is a search party nearby, a man called jose is in this party.

----------------------------

I know she says it isn't a home, but doesn't that sound exactly like the inside of the Van Der Sloots' home? That's the first thing I thought of when I read this post this morning; now that Paulus has been arrested it's even weirder.

I'm sure there are a lot of places with yellow walls in the islands, but I think the whole mood she conveys here is consistent with the way the Van Der Sloots' home came off to me the times I've seen it on television, especially when we got to see the interior last night on Greta.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 23, 2005, 03:08:02 PM »

Greta was way too quite since her and NH mom went to VDS home. Now she is spilling beans. Too bad no Fox in Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.