April 24, 2024, 01:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298657 times)
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 23, 2005, 03:13:35 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Some observations:
Now we know why Beth did not participate in the interview yesterday - she must have had a heads up.
2. Can Greta be implicated on an 'entrapment' charge?
3. I cannot describe how utterly sick to my stomach I feel for the VDS family - obviously Anita especially - regardless of guilt it is so tragic to see something like this happen to a fellow man - the Twitty / Holloways are in pain but they are not alone and when community sympathy is not on your side - I fear for Anita to hold it together.

I doubt they have "entrapment" in Aruba same as the US , the laws are soooo different.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2005, 03:13:53 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
NOC

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: WARNING...HITMEN AWAIT RELEASE OF SUSPECTS TO ACT  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived as press.

Awaiting for 'new' appointed judge's decision to release men on this friday.

HAVE you guys seen this?

NOOOOO...but, why don't you just give us the URL from the page where it was posted?

Teo

The link, boss......the link.....the link

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 23, 2005, 03:13:57 PM »

Due to this new development the 2 surnam brothers will very like to be released.

They say that the father must be involved in the dissapearance of Natalee.
hmmm....

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2005, 03:14:29 PM »

maybe this is why there has been no more mention of the visit to jorans house...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2005, 03:14:50 PM »

CNN is reporting that Aruban sources are saying that PVDS is being arrested because the Kalpoe's are saying they made up the "drop off at the HI" story and PVDS may have assisted JVDS in that story or supported that story.

So far, a lot seems to swirl around the "changing stories"

Also Ted Simon is on CNN - an attorney who has had US clients arrested in Aruba in the past and who knows the system. He is perhaps the most informative talking head I've heard so far. He is saying that the low standards of bringing people in is extremely different and his client was held for over 100 days in such a situation strictly for questioning. He's not making assumptions just very informative.
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2005, 03:14:58 PM »

CNN on now....basically is saying that Papa Van Der Sloot is being held as an accessory after the fact - that Aruba is saying that he helped concoct sonny boy's fake cover up story - that he is in middle of an expected 6-hour interrogation into the whole thing...

see CNN on cable/satellite now to watch full details - is only news on tv here in houston tx...

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2005, 03:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
They saying that maybe Steve Croes and the 2 surnam brothers will be released, seems it is being focussed now on van der Sloot family.

Teo

Wow!! This is going somewhere now..Maybe that's why Mom van der Sloot was acting a little different in her interview, this morning. The pressure had to be on..

I think we'll see that too.
Kalpoe boys parents say they were home by 2 a.m. which matches their initial stories.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2005, 03:15:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=249
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2005, 03:15:55 PM »

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Is there any scenario where Dad did it, not Joran?  Mom knows son is innocent, becasue Dad is the doer?

Only the facts
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2005, 03:16:14 PM »

Due to this new development the 2 surnam brothers will very like to be released.

hmmm....

Teo

It is interesting that Joran's mother is allowed to visit WITH police presence....the Kalpoe brothers mother is allowed to visit WITHOUT police presence.

Interesting.  Seems to me they are zeroing in on Joran...and Dad knows something he's not saying.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2005, 03:16:23 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
CNN is reporting that Aruban sources are saying that PVDS is being arrested because the Kalpoe's are saying they made up the "drop off at the HI" story and PVDS may have assisted JVDS in that story or supported that story.

So far, a lot seems to swirl around the "changing stories"

Also Ted Simon is on CNN - an attorney who has had US clients arrested in Aruba in the past and who knows the system. He is perhaps the most informative talking head I've heard so far. He is saying that the low standards of bringing people in is extremely different and his client was held for over 100 days in such a situation strictly for questioning. He's not making assumptions just very informative.

did nt the kalpoes finger mickey and the others?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 23, 2005, 03:16:47 PM »

A reminder for all of the readers, if you go to www.arubadag.com you can get all the arubian radios and listnen to them live online.

You must have Realplayer to listen though.

Top 95, Hit 94, Revolucion etc. etc.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 23, 2005, 03:17:14 PM »

READ SUBJECT....

they are saying, some people arrived pretending to be press.

They are waiting for new judge to release suspects, so they can hurt them.

that's what its saying!

Not cool, even for a joke!!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 23, 2005, 03:17:22 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
CNN on now....basically is saying that Papa Van Der Sloot is being held as an accessory after the fact - that Aruba is saying that he helped concoct sonny boy's fake cover up story - that he is in middle of an expected 6-hour interrogation into the whole thing...

see CNN on cable/satellite now to watch full details - is only news on tv here in houston tx...

Ok but the prosecution spokeswoman is saying PVDS is being held in relation to the DISAPPEARANCE of Natalee...........
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2005, 03:17:27 PM »

hmmm....

Teo

I could agree with this and it wouldn't take a trip to the judge for it to happen. didn't the guards get out in the middle of the night on a Thursday into friday, what is it about the weekend down there?

Also these new theorys actually make the Depak emails more likely to be true. It was the rehearsed and already written down cover?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2005, 03:17:47 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Kalpoes mother says the boys told their mother that they just dropped off Joran and Natalee at the Marriot and did not see them again. Mother said the boys said Natalee did not even talk to them or say hi and that they just gave them a lift.  They said they were making up the story to help Joran.

Mariane Croes announcing that PVDS is arrested as a suspect because there is a reasonable suspicion that he knows something about the disappearance. They will now interrogate to see if they can learn something. The first 6 hours are interrogation.

all on CNN

From all the sweating Papa did while Greta interviewed Anita, I would think he would be fairly easy to break.  Let's hope so.

He was sweatin bullets, I noticed that too!  Laughing

See I told you that the cops were watching the Fox reports!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 23, 2005, 03:18:08 PM »

WHO ARE THEY ?

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
They saying that maybe Steve Croes and the 2 surnam brothers will be released, seems it is being focussed now on van der Sloot family.

Teo

Wow!! This is going somewhere now..Maybe that's why Mom van der Sloot was acting a little different in her interview, this morning. The pressure had to be on..

Kalpoe boys parents say they were home by 2 a.m. which matches their initial stories.

Only the facts
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2005, 03:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "da wench"
Kalpoes mother says the boys told their mother that they just dropped off Joran and Natalee at the Marriot and did not see them again. Mother said the boys said Natalee did not even talk to them or say hi and that they just gave them a lift.  They said they were making up the story to help Joran.

Mariane Croes announcing that PVDS is arrested as a suspect because there is a reasonable suspicion that he knows something about the disappearance. They will now interrogate to see if they can learn something. The first 6 hours are interrogation.

all on CNN

From all the sweating Papa did while Greta interviewed Anita, I would think he would be fairly easy to break.  Let's hope so.

and i just thought it was hot... sheeezzz!

I vote on the alcoholic theory.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2005, 03:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"

Teo

Mickey John said that Joran text messaged Deepak to come and pick him up. (that's what Deepak told him) I wish we (monkeys)  had the cell phone records
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2005, 03:20:04 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

hmmm....

Teo

It is interesting that Joran's mother is allowed to visit WITH police presence....the Kalpoe brothers mother is allowed to visit WITHOUT police presence.

Interesting.  Seems to me they are zeroing in on Joran...and Dad knows something he's not saying.

Wonder if the brothers story hs checked out from the beginning? Perhaps LE was able to confirm their timeline, ie what time they arrived home etc, or if they were seen by a peripheral witness? Perhaps this is why the attention was placed on joran and his father?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.