April 26, 2024, 12:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298707 times)
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I THINK THEIR ARE VARIUOS SCENARIOS FROM HERE ON

NOTHING HAS TO BE DRUGS RELATED

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTLY SHOT HER IN HIS HOUSE AFTER HEARING SUPICIOUS NOISES

OR NATALEE COULKD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

**********************   troll alert  ***********************

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2005, 03:37:06 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"

Oh good grief.

Seriously I realize that all possiblities are open but come on, that goes a little to far.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2005, 03:37:47 PM »

A video of Mr & Mrs VDS I've seen on Fox and MSNBC shows them getting into the car, she gets in the front to drive, he gets in the back.

They don't seem to have a sick pet or be transporting delicate hardware. Is this something they do a lot?  Just seems odd.
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2005, 03:38:11 PM »

OR NATALEE COULD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

Oh yeah, this happens a lot.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 23, 2005, 03:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "chloe2"
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/aruba.holloway/index.html

"Twitty told CNN's "American Morning" she met Tuesday with the parents of 17-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot, one of the people in custody. He's one of the last people reported to have seen Holloway.

She said the Van Der Sloots invited her into their home, when she was handing out prayer cards in their neighborhood.

Twitty refused to give details about their 90-minute discussion.

"I think I walked away with the confirmation that we still have some individuals that we need to pursue," she said."

well, if i remeber correctly did nt one of the holloway family members say that there were possilbly 7-8 others... look out valentijn.....

That's a terrible thing to suggest.  This family has been devastated enough....
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 23, 2005, 03:38:50 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
A video of Mr & Mrs VDS I've seen on Fox and MSNBC shows them getting into the car, she gets in the front to drive, he gets in the back.

They don't seem to have a sick pet or be transporting delicate hardware. Is this something they do a lot?  Just seems odd.

She is singing to him- Rock a Bye Bye Papa Van der sloot
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:23 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "HannieC"
What link is Hit 94?

101 ob dag now for crappy music and better local updates i think...
TEO....
which is 101???

101 is the name of  DJ I guess, a DJ at Top 95..They are passing a interview with the stephfather of Natalee...but I tried to post it, but post it on the wrong treadh.

Sorry, now the interview is over..

The father is not being detained because of his statements,m but because of suspicion of being involved in the act of dissapearance of Natalee..only suspicous, but no evidence yet..acording to the commentators of Top 95 right now.

So, we'll just keep an eye..or should I say  an ear on this case.

I'll be clinged to Top 95 for the rest of the evening.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:26 PM »

HEY MAN I AM NOT A TROLL JUST EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES WHAY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE RELATED WITH HER TAKING DRUGS

Quote from: "Brenda"

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTLY SHOT HER IN HIS HOUSE AFTER HEARING SUPICIOUS NOISES

OR NATALEE COULKD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

Only the facts
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:32 PM »

Maybe she's transporting a double set of personal linens on the oassenger seat.
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:39 PM »

Whatcha wanna bet, a movie is made based on this case?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:46 PM »

HEY MAN I AM NOT A TROLL JUST EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES WHAY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE RELATED WITH HER TAKING DRUGS

Only the facts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:59 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "chloe2"
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/aruba.holloway/index.html

"Twitty told CNN's "American Morning" she met Tuesday with the parents of 17-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot, one of the people in custody. He's one of the last people reported to have seen Holloway.

She said the Van Der Sloots invited her into their home, when she was handing out prayer cards in their neighborhood.

Twitty refused to give details about their 90-minute discussion.

"I think I walked away with the confirmation that we still have some individuals that we need to pursue," she said."

well, if i remeber correctly did nt one of the holloway family members say that there were possilbly 7-8 others... look out valentijn.....

That's a terrible thing to suggest.  This family has been devastated enough....

and who devastated them?.....you must be a journalist, cause your not a detective....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 23, 2005, 03:40:26 PM »

I am guessing, this is why BHT did not show up yesterday for the VDS parent interview--the continuation of the interview..hmm

Someone gave her the heads up or the info

Jennifer
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 23, 2005, 03:40:35 PM »

The passenger door may have been broken.
Hubmd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 23, 2005, 03:40:45 PM »

Paul is up to now a suspect of being involvement in the disappearance of NH.

This can continue and without having an answer or confession. After a certain period of time this must come to an end.

Question
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:04 PM »

YOU HAVE FAMOUS ATLETES WHO HAVE DIED OF A HART ATTACK AS WELL.

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"

Only the facts
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:22 PM »

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:37 PM »

Quote from: "BhamNativeGrl"
OK what else is going on I cant watch tv at work - and our discussion forum was overloaded!

Exclamation WELL if aruba can poop PAPA in jail on suspicion and without proooff...
I am starting to like the laws there.....
now onto the polis officer who knows more than he says...
can he go in the next cell??
Send Greta to his house for an after dinner COCK TALE!!!

peace to all
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:39 PM »

From tha AP
Dutch Teen's Father Detained in Disappearance of Natalee HollowayFrom Associated Press
ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Aruban police today detained the father of a Dutch teen already in custody in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the teen's mother said.

"My husband was just picked up by police," Anita van der Sloot, referring to Paul van der Sloot, said in a telephone call to The Associated Press. "I don't know what to think."

Paul van der Sloot is a judicial official on the Dutch Caribbean island.

Anita van der Sloot was about to leave the house for an interview with the AP when she said police came for her husband. She did not have any additional information about the detention.

Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for Attorney General Caren Janssen, told CNN: "There is a reasonable suspicion that he knows something and is involved in the disappearance."

From http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/breaking.html
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 23, 2005, 03:42:01 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"

Well, maybe if you're a 60+ year old man with a heart condition (happens alot in this group actually)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.