March 29, 2024, 02:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298126 times)
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 23, 2005, 03:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Quote from: "bendex"

OR NATALEE COULD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

Oh yeah, this happens a lot.

Well, maybe if you're a 60+ year old man with a heart condition (happens alot in this group actually)

Exclamation SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!
I HAVE TOUCHED THIS KEYBOARD SO MANY TIMES
IN THE PASTT @ WEEKS
I THINK IT IS READY TO HAVE AN ORGASM  Exclamation

Laughing   Wow, that's the funniest thing I have ever seen you write!  
I'm gone for three days and it seemed like nothing new had happened and then today...I hope this brings them closer to giving Beth Holloway some closure.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: June 23, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "Herkimer"
Quote from: "Rob"
greta is prolly on her way to one of lorenzo s  houses,

WE WANT LORENZO!!!

your gonna get him .. i have a feeling he s next

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 23, 2005, 03:48:30 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "chloe2"
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/aruba.holloway/index.html

"Twitty told CNN's "American Morning" she met Tuesday with the parents of 17-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot, one of the people in custody. He's one of the last people reported to have seen Holloway.

She said the Van Der Sloots invited her into their home, when she was handing out prayer cards in their neighborhood.

Twitty refused to give details about their 90-minute discussion.

"I think I walked away with the confirmation that we still have some individuals that we need to pursue," she said."

well, if i remeber correctly did nt one of the holloway family members say that there were possilbly 7-8 others... look out valentijn.....

That's a terrible thing to suggest.  This family has been devastated enough....

and who devastated them?.....you must be a journalist, cause your not a detective....

No, it's a HUMAN response!

No matter what the title, detective, journalist, butcher, baker, candlestick maker no one would make such a suggestion about a child whose family has already endured great loss, without a factual reason to do so!

I'm not trying to start drama, but Nancy, you've been causing trouble for days. I think you need to get off your high horse. It's like you think you're the smartest and most moral person who reads these posts!

I won't be responding to anything you might reply; I'm not a troll trying to cause drama. I'm just tired of self-righteousness.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: June 23, 2005, 03:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "Chaumes"
Interrogation of PVDS could be more intense than that of JVDS, as he is not a minor.

Sounds like Greta may have been a catalyst.  She was, after all, a criminal defense attorney and prosecutor (pretty sure she prosecuted).  She is likely an expert at spotting deception and asking penetrating questions that could exploit same.  When covering other stories I've noticed she brings up salient questions regarding culpability that most LE and legal experts have failed to address.

better get out the mop... Shocked

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 23, 2005, 03:49:55 PM »

Who was the source for saying that the Kalpoe bros. and Steve Croes might be released soon?

Of course, if we've learned anything about all of this, it's that we don't know much, because of the way Dutch law holds on to information.

But I would think that, given the way that the Kalpoes have apparently lied about all of this and kept changing their stories from the start, they appear to me, still, to be just as involved in this as Joran.

Why would they lie otherwise, once they were arrested?

Do you really think that, even after they were in significant trouble, that they would risk going down along with their friend?

No! If they had nothing to do with this, they would rat him out in a heartbeat!

All the indications are that they know what happened, and that they are probably just as responsible as Joran is.
BhamNativeGrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 23, 2005, 03:50:06 PM »

Wondering if Sloot Jr. said something during his interrogation today??  They questioned Sloot Sr. over the weekend and are just now arresting him..maybe they cracked Sloot Jr.

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
Mohandas Gandhi
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: June 23, 2005, 03:50:10 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Did anyone else see on Fox a few minutes ago where SS was recapping the timeline and said that mom VDS couldn't sleep that night (Sunday) because J wasn't home and stayed up waiting for him?  She wasn't even there!  She didn't back until Wednesday!  Where did he come up with that one?  Did I hear that correctly?

I think they were referring to the Kalpoe brothers mom.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 23, 2005, 03:50:31 PM »

Quote from: "Chaumes"
Interrogation of PVDS could be more intense than that of JVDS, as he is not a minor.

Sounds like Greta may have been a catalyst.  She was, after all, a criminal defense attorney and prosecutor (pretty sure she prosecuted).  She is likely an expert at spotting deception and asking penetrating questions that could exploit same.  When covering other stories I've noticed she brings up salient questions regarding culpability that most LE and legal experts have failed to address.

better get out the mop... Shocked

Bring the shovel and some air freshner, too....
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 23, 2005, 03:50:38 PM »

so the new theory is that the kalpoes dropped off jvds and natalee, and "something bad happened" and papa came and picked joran up... is that kinda correct? still does nt explain natalees current whereabouts...unless he tranported her....they did take his car for testing....

In order for the Kalpoe brothers to be back at home by 2 am as their parents said, they would have had to have done a quick dropoff at either the Marriott or JORAN'S HOUSE and gone home.

Maybe that 3 am thing at the v.d sloot house is a possibility. Maybe Joran said, "We're going right by my house. They can drop us off, I'll show you around our manse, we can pick up my car and I'll drive you back to the hotel."

Fight at Joran's. Natalee stranded in a residential neighborhood and she doesn't know where she is. Joran's anger management classes fail him.

OK. Let's go to just a few hours after that. Little mr. honor student Joran is at school. The principal later tells Jug Twitty (i think) that Joran was talking about a girl DROWNING. But mama v.d. sloot says little precious said he was going to KICK HER BUTT for going missing. So within a few hours, even before the Twittys land on the island, before anyone knows she's missing (the chaperones don't even know yet), Joran's already got two different stories going.

kinda makes you go hmmmmmm.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 23, 2005, 03:50:59 PM »

Does Aruba NOT believe in Polygraphing??
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 23, 2005, 03:51:15 PM »

I AM JUST TRYING TO EPLORE THEORIES WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE DRUGS CONSUMPTION.

EVERY MIGHT HAVE HAPPEND

- HART ATTACK( drugs or no drugs related )
- ACCIDENTLY RUN OVER BY A CAR
- ACCIDENTLY SHOT AS PVDS THINKS SHE WAS AN INTRUDER IN HIS  HOUSE AFTER ALL HE ASUMED THAT HE WAS ALONE WITH JORAN

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"

OR NATALEE COULD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

Oh yeah, this happens a lot.

Well, maybe if you're a 60+ year old man with a heart condition (happens alot in this group actually)

Exclamation SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!
I HAVE TOUCHED THIS KEYBOARD SO MANY TIMES
IN THE PASTT @ WEEKS
I THINK IT IS READY TO HAVE AN ORGASM  Exclamation

huh?

Only the facts
islandgurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 23, 2005, 03:52:42 PM »

the radio station in aruba is playing stepfather and greta interview now
stepfather said he went to school to see if Joran was there  interview is in english
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 23, 2005, 03:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "BhamNativeGrl"
Wondering if Sloot Jr. said something during his interrogation today??  They questioned Sloot Sr. over the weekend and are just now arresting him..maybe they cracked Sloot Jr.

MAYBE THEY R PAYING ATTENTION TO MSM (i.e.,-US HERE @ SM SITE!)

peace to all
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:08 PM »

I think you have accidentally turned your caps on.......

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:19 PM »

If the father is truly involved in the disappearance, that would explain why JVS has held out this long without breaking.  He could be following dad's advice as well as protecting him.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:31 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
[b]JustMe:[/b] I am able to receive PMs, but can't seem to send them. I have emailed Tom for assistance. If you received my PM, send another.
tx

Chloe2, I can't read my messages Crying or Very sad And while trying to send another private message I got this;

Private messaging has been disabled on this board.
My emailadress is jacy32@hotmail.com, I wonder what is wrong with this board Confused
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:34 PM »

Rob:

I don't care if you respond to me or not.

This is a child you're referring to.  Maybe you think it's funny..but, in reality it's not.  

Call that being on a high horse...but, no matter how you cut it, it's a cruel thing to suggest.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:07 PM »

Quote from: "BhamNativeGrl"

MAYBE THEY R PAYING ATTENTION TO MSM (i.e.,-US HERE @ SM SITE!)

The Pond, search the smelly pond.....
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:09 PM »

I AM JUST TRYING TO EPLORE THEORIES WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE DRUGS CONSUMPTION.

EVERY MIGHT HAVE HAPPEND

- HART ATTACK( drugs or no drugs related )
- ACCIDENTLY RUN OVER BY A CAR
- ACCIDENTLY SHOT AS PVDS THINKS SHE WAS AN INTRUDER IN HIS  HOUSE AFTER ALL HE ASUMED THAT HE WAS ALONE WITH JORAN

bendex--

All three of those possibilites are wildly improbable!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:31 PM »

Son: Papa Papa ( at the top of his longs) Help! Quick! Something's wrong!

Dad: What ( while running obviously his son is hysterical )

Son: I don't know, I was just, and she was just, and we had been drinking, we walked, I don't know, and I don't know I can't wake her up!

Dad: (while leaning over and checking her pulse in her neck ) What the *^#@ happened? What did you do?

Son: Like I said I don't know, I just saw her like that

Dad: Were you drinking? Did the two of you take drugs?

Son: NO!  We were just...........PaPa what am I going to do, she is American

Dad: (sweating, shaking) shut up a minute and let me think

Dad: OK help me get her in the car

Son: Shouldn't we call for someone? ( all the while crying)

Dad: (closing the back of the jeep ) OK get in the house, talk to no one, email no one. Who were you with this night? This is going to ruin us!

Son: (crying) At CnC's with Deepak and Satish, they gave us a ride from there.

Dad: Call them or text them and act like you need a ride. Nothing else

Dad drives off, Son goes in the house and not only text's the bros but says I have something to tell you.

note I am not a screenwriter, but I can see this all happening in about 5 minutes and it is sickening
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.