March 28, 2024, 03:41:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298109 times)
BhamNativeGrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:47 PM »

Bendes...Please.....

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
Mohandas Gandhi
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
I found this interesting.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=180

It is from"Dutchlady"

No one drove in my view anyone back from any beach and this little scam is to make the beach fit. I do not see a person nearly 18 with two other males taking a girl who is leaving a night club and then deciding on sex when she is intoxicated, it does not make sense unless this is to have her incapacitated as not a romantic act. It does not compute.

Therefore, if one had a private flat at home with the parent/judge insitu or stated as such, would not any girl feel safer at this suggestion? Especially if there was a pool there, and trusted person. I speculate as to credibility of taking a person to a public place instead of a private place in a non date situation with three men when the 'victim' is incapacitated and most likely to vomit in the car or place as most taxi drivers know. I rest speculation and wait for the inner search in that 'hotspot' which is the most favourable as to empty house, pond and in the triangle of the words they said.

Lighthouse, north, beach, west, Holliday Inn South west. Missing is the East to Noord, or south to the international school which is where a ruined lighthouse is. Time says nearer to the house of Joran and where dogs do not go, or tourists.

Wow; that whole post makes more sense than anything I've seen. I think that this is where Equsearch said the other night that they would be going. Very interesting.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:56 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
I think you have accidentally turned your caps on.......

no-just don't care... I am deaf Laughing

peace to all
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 23, 2005, 03:55:06 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Did anyone else see on Fox a few minutes ago where SS was recapping the timeline and said that mom VDS couldn't sleep that night (Sunday) because J wasn't home and stayed up waiting for him?  She wasn't even there!  She didn't back until Wednesday!  Where did he come up with that one?  Did I hear that correctly?

I think they were referring to the Kalpoe brothers mom.

That's what I get for trying to listen in one room and type in another!   Very Happy

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 23, 2005, 03:55:10 PM »

Best news I have heard in weeks, they arrested the JUDGE, hee hee, bout damn time!   Very Happy

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: June 23, 2005, 03:55:15 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I AM JUST TRYING TO EPLORE THEORIES WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE DRUGS CONSUMPTION.

EVERY MIGHT HAVE HAPPEND

- HART ATTACK( drugs or no drugs related )
- ACCIDENTLY RUN OVER BY A CAR
- ACCIDENTLY SHOT AS PVDS THINKS SHE WAS AN INTRUDER IN HIS  HOUSE AFTER ALL HE ASUMED THAT HE WAS ALONE WITH JORAN

Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "bob_in_MD"

OR NATALEE COULD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

Oh yeah, this happens a lot.

Well, maybe if you're a 60+ year old man with a heart condition (happens alot in this group actually)

Exclamation SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!
I HAVE TOUCHED THIS KEYBOARD SO MANY TIMES
IN THE PASTT @ WEEKS
I THINK IT IS READY TO HAVE AN ORGASM  Exclamation

huh?

NEXT!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 23, 2005, 03:56:04 PM »

Ok here goes.

I believe the brothers story of dropping JVDS and NAT at Marriott Beach. Something happens (no idea if she was predrugged, drugged at all or killed by JVDS, or some other means.) JVDS freaks calls dad. Dad comes with now the 2nd car she is in (in whatever condition) dad either has JVDS help him or takes JVDS home and disposes of the body (very well I might add) JVDS makes sure that people at school and the brothers are on the same page about HI etc. But he doesn't tell them what happened either.

The emails we read could very well be that cover in writing. The brothers may still be held on obstruction charges, same with Croes, all for lying.

JVDS and PVDS are going down for this one. How long til PVDS confesses?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 23, 2005, 03:56:19 PM »

Quote from: "BhamNativeGrl"
Wondering if Sloot Jr. said something during his interrogation today??  They questioned Sloot Sr. over the weekend and are just now arresting him..maybe they cracked Sloot Jr.

MAYBE THEY R PAYING ATTENTION TO MSM (i.e.,-US HERE @ SM SITE!)

The Pond, search the smelly pond.....

someone is posting at a psyhic board that she will be found in that pond in Noord, near joran's house
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 23, 2005, 03:56:24 PM »

Wondering if Sloot Jr. said something during his interrogation today??  They questioned Sloot Sr. over the weekend and are just now arresting him..maybe they cracked Sloot Jr.

if they questioned and released JVDS & the K's, and then proceeded with their surveillance operation, could the polis not have done the same with PAPASmurf?

think positive
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 23, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "veme"
I found this interesting.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=180

It is from"Dutchlady"

No one drove in my view anyone back from any beach and this little scam is to make the beach fit. I do not see a person nearly 18 with two other males taking a girl who is leaving a night club and then deciding on sex when she is intoxicated, it does not make sense unless this is to have her incapacitated as not a romantic act. It does not compute.

Therefore, if one had a private flat at home with the parent/judge insitu or stated as such, would not any girl feel safer at this suggestion? Especially if there was a pool there, and trusted person. I speculate as to credibility of taking a person to a public place instead of a private place in a non date situation with three men when the 'victim' is incapacitated and most likely to vomit in the car or place as most taxi drivers know. I rest speculation and wait for the inner search in that 'hotspot' which is the most favourable as to empty house, pond and in the triangle of the words they said.

Lighthouse, north, beach, west, Holliday Inn South west. Missing is the East to Noord, or south to the international school which is where a ruined lighthouse is. Time says nearer to the house of Joran and where dogs do not go, or tourists.

Wow; that whole post makes more sense than anything I've seen. I think that this is where Equsearch said the other night that they would be going. Very interesting.

Someone sent me a PM and directed me to her posts.  They are very interesting.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 23, 2005, 03:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!
I HAVE TOUCHED THIS KEYBOARD SO MANY TIMES
IN THE PASTT @ WEEKS
I THINK IT IS READY TO HAVE AN ORGASM

You`re to funny friendofmonkeys lmao.... Laughing  Laughing

LMFAO !!!!   Laughing  Laughing

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 23, 2005, 03:57:44 PM »

Quote from: "asdf"
Does Aruba NOT believe in Polygraphing??

No they do not. A dutch court will not accept detectoresults as evidence in a case.

Dutch newswire just confirms in a high priority flash the arrest of Paul van der S. They quote Jan van der Straten.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 23, 2005, 03:58:07 PM »

that was soooo  6/11

think positive
goddess12
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 23, 2005, 03:58:30 PM »

This is only speculation on my part, but after reading about these three boys on their Tickle webpages and other accounts.

These three boys (Kalpoes and Van der sloot) sound like basically normal young men enjoying all the young girls coming into Aruba and parties that go along with it..
 I believed from the start they had help. I also believe this was not an intentional disappearance, but some type of accident happened and these three boys needed help from someone not involved directly to help cover it up.  It needed someone with expertise and knowledge how to cover up a crime.

I believe that is where the DJ from Tattoo comes in and Paulaus Van der Sloot.  

Something awful happened to Natalie, something these boys didn't bargain for, they were terrified, THE young Van der sloot went home and told his father who seen his young son's life going down the tubes in a flash, not to mention his own career, decided to go out and cover up the crime.
That is why the evidence isn't there. They went and cleaned up the crime scene and the DJ was instructed to dump the body in the water. I'm sure Natalie is out there someplace held down by a anchor.
Its sad , I know......... and I never wanted to believe she isn't alive. I hope to God I'm wrong on this. This is such a horrible story.  
I'm still praying for Natalie and her safe return.  But I thought from the beginning this was a conspiracy of some sort. The island is way too small for me to believe that Natalie nor the evidence was never located.

Quote from: "Brenda"
I THINK THEIR ARE VARIUOS SCENARIOS FROM HERE ON

NOTHING HAS TO BE DRUGS RELATED

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTLY SHOT HER IN HIS HOUSE AFTER HEARING SUPICIOUS NOISES

OR NATALEE COULKD HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED MAKING LOVE THAT HER HART STOPPED BEATING

**********************   troll alert  ***********************

"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow."

Praying for the safe return of Natalie.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 23, 2005, 03:58:59 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Son: Papa Papa ( at the top of his longs) Help! Quick! Something's wrong!

Dad: What ( while running obviously his son is hysterical )

Son: I don't know, I was just, and she was just, and we had been drinking, we walked, I don't know, and I don't know I can't wake her up!

Dad: (while leaning over and checking her pulse in her neck ) What the *^#@ happened? What did you do?

Son: Like I said I don't know, I just saw her like that

Dad: Were you drinking? Did the two of you take drugs?

Son: NO!  We were just...........PaPa what am I going to do, she is American

Dad: (sweating, shaking) shut up a minute and let me think

Dad: OK help me get her in the car

Son: Shouldn't we call for someone? ( all the while crying)

Dad: (closing the back of the jeep ) OK get in the house, talk to no one, email no one. Who were you with this night? This is going to ruin us!

Son: (crying) At CnC's with Deepak and Satish, they gave us a ride from there.

Dad: Call them or text them and act like you need a ride. Nothing else

Dad drives off, Son goes in the house and not only text's the bros but says I have something to tell you.

note I am not a screenwriter, but I can see this all happening in about 5 minutes and it is sickening

Not likely, Kacky. I think the brothers know a lot more than what you see in this scenario.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 23, 2005, 03:59:33 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

that was soooo  6/11

Well guess what?  Today is soooooooooooooooooo 6/23 and I don't live on this board so you're going to see repeated questions throughout the pages!  Don't like it?  Don't read it.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 23, 2005, 03:59:40 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

MAYBE THEY R PAYING ATTENTION TO MSM (i.e.,-US HERE @ SM SITE!)

The Pond, search the smelly pond.....

someone is posting at a psyhic board that she will be found in that pond in Noord, near joran's house

Rolling Eyes  Could be since we all saw the tape last nite that the pond has not been searched, has a smell & is near Urines home. Whatta Psychic!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 23, 2005, 03:59:59 PM »

My gut feeling on this is that Nat died (I'm leaning towards accidentally, but you never know) at Joran's house and that dad disposed of the body.  I've been hoping not, but it's looking more & more like this is the case.
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 23, 2005, 04:01:24 PM »

Can you imagine this.....

sonny boy gets dropped off at beach with Miss Natalee.....he tries to "take some" and Natalee says "NO", "I really need to get back"....

sonny boy gets pissed off that he can't get every single thing in life he wants, especially with a very pretty and classy American Lady....and kills her and then "takes some" just to "teach her a lesson".....

sonny boy calls daddy vds, hey daddy "this american chick wouldn't put out, so i taught her a lesson"....

daddy vds says "where ya at sonny boy, let me give you a helping hand"....

daddy vds picks up sonny boy, disposes of boy, acts smug ever since - with mommy vds  saying "my sonny boy is perfect, even gets really good grades at school i teach at...and honest, really, i don't influence that!"

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 23, 2005, 04:01:36 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Greta said Mama Kelpoe was allowed to see Satish with NO police presence, but she was not allowed to see Deepak.

Can't figure that one out.

...or, did she just say that was able to speak to Satish and she didn't ask about Deepak....I didn't hear her ask about Deepak...and I was wishing she had...anyone else hear that interview?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.