March 29, 2024, 08:32:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298133 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« on: June 23, 2005, 12:49:26 PM »

A new thread for news and discussions. NEW name for thread.. RBN #...

PLEASE visit the link below with Tom and Red's WEBLOG for summaries of the information gathered here.

www.scaredmonkeys.com
Please be sure to read the TROLLS announcement. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A gentle reminder, that at times we get heated and angry over something we read. Perhaps something someone else says. When you feel yourself typing out things you would "never say to a person if they were standing in front of you", well.. that is the time to step away.

Get a coffee, watch some TV, hug your hubby/wife, take a walk, take a shower.... take a break. Go watch the sunset.

This is a highly emotional issue that has dragged on for weeks (and might go for weeks more).

Remember, we are all real people with real feelings. Sometimes, when we type out "words" they aren't taken in the same context that we meant them.

Give others the same latitude you would like them to give you. Don't assume the worst, look for how that person could have meant something other than the worst.

Life's too short. We are not lost... our loved ones know where we are.

Be thankful.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 12:51:08 PM »

quote="mia"]
Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ya know, i was thinking..you can get a chip to be implanted to track your pets, why cant someone get something like that for their kids??It doesnt have to be implanted ,per se, but something that has to be worn, etc..I mean, come on..we need to invent SOMETHING that can help us locate kids when they just cannot be found...just my thoughts....

That's something to Ponder

Yea, ponder this...maybe that is why it is all happening...to make you think you need to chip your kids...and that you need big brother to protect you from the bad guys...then eventually you have to chipped in order to work, to buy, or to sell...666[/quote]

You know people? It was an IDEA..a THOUGHT ...it wasnt something to be torn apart, ripped to shreads...It wasnt something to have all of you sarcastic ass-licks degrade....It was something to ponder, as are almost every other post on this board...I dont know who died and made you, BIGCOUNTRY , and everyone who stands in agreement with this loser, the end all be all of everything....Cant you be open minded enough to a fawking IDEA???

"God dont like ugly"
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 12:51:57 PM »

tkubi7

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Aruban LE knew something, wouldn't they share it w/FBI to try to solve the case? If so, why then is FBI pulling out?

because they want the credit since it is their country and the FBI is acknowledging that....just thinking
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 12:52:20 PM »

if aruba LE have something and share it, could that be the reason for the requested meeting with the Holloway/Twittys

or could it be to tell them to cool it with the press?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 12:52:24 PM »

My feeling today upon hearing reduction of FBI agents was that they got/did what was needed. I don't see them leaving because of lack of interest or because public is not so interested. IMO
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:54:50 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
My feeling today upon hearing reduction of FBI agents was that they got/did what was needed. I don't see them leaving because of lack of interest or because public is not so interested. IMO

EXACTLY!............I can't help but think something is going on. Perhaps because of all the bad press, the FBI/US is going to let Aruba be in the lead for being the solvers of this case?..
unsurelok
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 12:56:55 PM »

Yesterday NH's stepdad says more possible witnesses to be brought in as many as 9 or 10.

Thats alot of folks. What could these witnesses possibly do to support or negate their stories?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 12:56:57 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"
if aruba LE have something and share it, could that be the reason for the requested meeting with the Holloway/Twittys

or could it be to tell them to cool it with the press?

Natalee's family has been more vocal in the last couple of days, causing the VDRS's to become more vocal in response. I don't think Natalee's family would relay the details we heard last pm, unless they have been lead to think it would be OK. Also, to a person, each one of them said things were moving fast.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 12:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"

EXACTLY!............I can't help but think something is going on. Perhaps because of all the bad press, the FBI/US is going to let Aruba be in the lead for being the solvers of this case?..

I have a feeling that resolution will be by or before July 4th weekend. I also feel 'authorization' for EquSearch stalled so Arubans could find NH themselves. It is their show. The bad happened there, and they want to be able to resolve it. I can understand that.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 12:57:33 PM »

I didn't get that impression watching Fox. Seems like they are stalled in investigating.

"Leave no stone unturned"
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 01:00:19 PM »

When I first heard that Joran said he left Natalee on the beach, I was literally picturing him leaving her lying in the sand. But now he may have meant that they walked along the beach from the Marriott to the Holiday Inn, and that he left her there to walk from the beach to the hotel. Much less sinister.

So where did Joran go after that? How did he get home? I thought I heard (can't remember where) that he said one of the Kalpoe brothers picked him up -- he first said Deepak but then changed that to Satish. Anyone else hear this???
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 01:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
I didn't get that impression watching Fox. Seems like they are stalled in investigating.

No offense, seriously, but after the last night listening to the family, I have trouble buying that.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 01:00:39 PM »

well since neither part of LE is speaking publicly (aruban or FBI) we can't know, but i can't imagine that either side is very enthused about this being discussed on Fox news....

also if there are truly 8 or 9 other people that need to be interviewed they're getting a nice heads up with all the coverage. Sad

The state of the condition insults my intuition
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 01:00:56 PM »

BREAKING NEWS ON FOX
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 01:01:10 PM »

Fox News: Something about filing a motion to hold the suspects. Tease, but fast, didn't get it all.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 01:01:47 PM »

coming in, expected after this clip of the parents of joran..................something about a motion
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 01:01:51 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tkubi7"

No offense, seriously, but after the last night listening to the family, I have trouble buying that.

I understand. None of us can be sure what is going on.

"Leave no stone unturned"
floridamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 01:02:06 PM »

Hi all! Apologies if this has been discussed. I have been wondering at what time did the news of Natalee's disappearance become "news" on the island? I ask this because if the boys were innocent, but had heard of the disappearance, it might have scared them into making up a story to cover themselves, even though they didn't know what happened to her (unlikely, but possible). If, however, their "story" was put together and they were questioned before her disappearance became common knowledge, that to me indicates some definite culpability.

Has anyone figured out that order of events? Thanks! Shocked
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 01:03:21 PM »

Hold in prison for an extra 8 days, all four suspects....Motion filed by prosecution. According to Fox
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 01:03:22 PM »

[b]JustMe:[/b] I am able to receive PMs, but can't seem to send them. I have emailed Tom for assistance. If you received my PM, send another.
tx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.