March 28, 2024, 12:48:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298106 times)
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 01:03:30 PM »

trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

Has anyone heard any details on the possibility of #3. Where is this boat? Was it searched? If the above is true, how could they not seize the boat? We've heard when the police have seized other things but I have not seen anything about this "smaller vessel."
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 01:04:08 PM »

my understanding it was the next day, but our Aruba friends could answer that better
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 01:04:09 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Fox News: Something about filing a motion to hold the suspects. Tease, but fast, didn't get it all.

Pros filing to hold another eight days is what they just said. Agree with you that they have what they need. Maybe sending home some FBI will cause some parties to be more open?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 01:04:57 PM »

="LilOrphan
Pros filing to hold another eight days is what they just said. Agree with you that they have what they need. Maybe sending home some FBI will cause some parties to be more open?

good point
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 01:05:43 PM »

Bye, All; BBL
Chloe2, I'm still looking for verification of my comments later. I could have sworn I heard it from mother's mouth, but I could be wrong, and I don't want to carry tales, especially if they've been disproved.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 01:06:03 PM »

Did anyone else see on FOX last night that the pond near VS home wasnt ever checked out?? And they were waitng for the dogs to arrive to check it out becasue of a foul smell???  
  Guess the Uncle is on now saying motion is filed to hold thse 4 men for another 8 days???  Is that OLD news? New news? Im confused for God sakes...
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2005, 01:06:55 PM »

yellow ribon,

perhaps the LE have it, and the wait is for DNA from Holland? just thinking
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2005, 01:07:12 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

Has anyone heard any details on the possibility of #3. Where is this boat? Was it searched? If the above is true, how could they not seize the boat? We've heard when the police have seized other things but I have not seen anything about this "smaller vessel."

Most Arubian, curious creature they are would ask, why do you need a boat to dump something?  in the middle of the night?  Very suspicious.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2005, 01:07:43 PM »

Yikes.. the repoter JUST asked why didnt NH romates know where she was at??  I asked that before in here... Her Uncle couldnt answer...
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2005, 01:08:34 PM »

Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2005, 01:08:39 PM »

JustMe & Nancy_Drew

Sorry for duplicate posts -- I keep ending up on the bottom of page. I am unable to send PMs, but I am receiving them. JM - if you got the one I sent, please reply.

<OFF TOPIC> Apologies to the forum -- PM not working.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2005, 01:09:11 PM »

Wonder if the dad knows the DJ?
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2005, 01:09:40 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
When I first heard that Joran said he left Natalee on the beach, I was literally picturing him leaving her lying in the sand. But now he may have meant that they walked along the beach from the Marriott to the Holiday Inn, and that he left her there to walk from the beach to the hotel. Much less sinister.

So where did Joran go after that? How did he get home? I thought I heard (can't remember where) that he said one of the Kalpoe brothers picked him up -- he first said Deepak but then changed that to Satish. Anyone else hear this???

That info about being picked up by "one of the bros" was said by Tito to Grata. Tito got the birth order of the 2 bros mixed up. The newest "story" from Riehl indicates J walked home.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2005, 01:09:51 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Yikes.. the repoter JUST asked why didnt NH romates know where she was at??  I asked that before in here... Her Uncle couldnt answer...

Arlee, dashs' (the girl on this board who was on the trip) mom made a very good post the other day explaining this pretty well.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2005, 01:10:13 PM »

trimmer wrote:

This is the first I've heard about #3, Is this being stated as factual, any idea where this originated..
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2005, 01:11:32 PM »

trimmer wrote:

I remember seeing something a while ago about the police seaching boats.  Maybe the police already looked into the boat.  Remember, the police probably know a lot more that they are telling us.  We, as Americans, are not used to the way other countries handle their investigations.

Not sure if this is realted, I can't understand what the article says, but find the story on this page that says "Polis ta controla tur yate na Bucuti Yacht Club."  Can someone translate?

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2005, 01:12:08 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Arlee, dashs' (the girl on this board who was on the trip) mom made a very good post the other day explaining this pretty well.

I remember when Arlee wrote that.. I was online then.. But it was jusyt weird to hear the reporter ask the Uncle on tv.. Not blaming any of the kids..  this whole thing is a mess and I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever happen to these 4 men at all.... ugh
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2005, 01:12:13 PM »

Hmmmm, they've sent my old pal Carol McKinley down there for Fox.  She just gave the report.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2005, 01:12:41 PM »

Repost only from previous thread:

trimmer    Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject:    

This was posted on Riehl today. This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department. 1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night. 2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there. 3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2005, 01:13:05 PM »

Hi, I just got back from AmSouth. I made my donation to the RECOVERY fund, that's the one that will help the parents stay down there. I confirmed that. Also, the branch manager told me Natalee's Uncle is a top guy there at Amsouth and has been going every couple of days to search. he's back there now. Just some info

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.