April 30, 2024, 04:34:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 298886 times)
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 23, 2005, 02:40:09 PM »

OMG, paul van der sloot arrested
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 23, 2005, 02:40:11 PM »

Father PVdS being arrested, on FOX now........
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 23, 2005, 02:40:21 PM »

OMG! PVS has been arrested!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 23, 2005, 02:40:24 PM »

Holy chit!  On FOX  PVDS arrested...now we're getting somewhere!

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 23, 2005, 02:40:33 PM »

PAUL  Arested
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2005, 02:40:41 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
PAPA SLOOT ARRESTED!!!!!!

At this point I can't even think that means much...but maybe this way they can get him to TALK.

DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 23, 2005, 02:41:01 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
I have Top 95 on--has anyone been listening--I am sensing tons of bitterness on the callers--but I can't understand any of it

I heard Alabama, witch craft(?),  Jessica(?), Holloway-Aruba, Innocent until proven guilty-US....that is it??

Oh--they just said website forcum--- SCARED MONKEYS--what was that about---YEA!!!!!!! Cool

can u give me that link plz, i cannot find it  Embarassed

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: June 23, 2005, 02:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Although I might get flamed for this.  Natalee was wearing a skirt and halter-top...not swimming attire if you ask me.  I also don't think she is the type of lady that would just take it all off and run into the ocean.

I thought it was reported that most of the kids wore the suits under their clothes a lot while they were there...just in case.

The picture of her with her friends, where she is on the end in the skirt and green/white top is what she was wearing.  I think I remember hearing that she was NOT wearing a swimsuit that evening.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 23, 2005, 02:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Eeeeeee; rumors father to be arrested?

Where did you hear this????

So if that's true, he'll be arrested sometime around 6:30 AM tomorrow.

Holy Moly............Paulus Van Der Sloot ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 23, 2005, 02:41:26 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
In my opinion.. I would think that a mother could very easily tell when their child is lying..at least I can tell with my kids.. my son got accused of something in school...got kicked out for 3 freakin days to boot.. I questioned the hell out of him...I rarely ever see my son cry.. but he did..I could tell he was telling the truth. had a big fight with the school and ended up having to call the PD in my area...PD stuck up for me and my son.. the school dropped the crap cause they had NO proof.. and it was ALL over a damn computer speaker.. he was the last to be seen near it.. and was being accused of stealing it cause it disappeared the same damn day... Other kids had stories of other kids touching it.. taking it. etc.....
IF I thought my kid was guilty.. he would have been paying to replace this thihng himself out of his own money.. Im not sticking up for JVS mother...but I would think if she does get to visit.. and perhaps hear him speak.. as a mother she could tell if hes lying or not.. hes 17... unless hes fooled her all of his life!

Yes siree. I know when mine are telling the truth and when they're trying to get away with something. You can't fool Mother..........

Indeed true! I have 2 boys, 21 and 23..Nope, never been able to fool me. I know right away when they are lieing. But if a situation like this happened with any of mine, I sure as hell would be sitting them down and hardly pressing them until they broke, if indeed they were involved, I'd know pretty quickly.

Question is...are these parents protecting their son? Do they know more?
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2005, 02:41:39 PM »

Are they saying what he got arrested for?
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:16 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

now who could be left in that area at that time..
1 the sbf sec guards
2 the workers renovating the allegro
3 actual sec guards who work for the HI
4  ?
see if you guys can come up with any others...
a criminal like this one is usually an opportuntist..

How about this (scary) idea for #4...

4  EVERY other tourist and local that may have passed by.

And by "scary" I mean that you could have HUNDREDS of potential suspects and no clear leads...and any you might have had are long gone.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:17 PM »

It's been confirmed by the prosecutors office.

Whoa, Nelly....
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:18 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "tuberide"
PAPA SLOOT ARRESTED!!!!!!

At this point I can't even think that means much...but maybe this way they can get him to TALK.

Definately not a good career move...he may not want to put it on his resume!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:18 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "AZsunny"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.

Assuming that this may have happened,  can anyone remember which hotel had a security video showing a girl walking on the beach by herself that night?  could that have been Natalee walking back to her hotel?  I am not sure which hotel reported that.  I wonder if it is logical location.

That was the HYATT which is 2 properites down from the Marrioot, 1 from the HI but it was never indicated what TIME that snap was taken.......

This is a variation on the Sweaty-black-Rastasharians-killed-Natalee theory, in case you missed it.

Totally uncalled for.

I did not write that!!!! I wrote the Hyatt thing.

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

That until there is no longer first class
And second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

That until the basic human rights are equally
Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion
To be pursued, but never attained

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
That hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique,
South Africa sub-human bondage
Have been toppled, utterly destroyed

And until that day, the African continent
Will not know peace, we Africans will fight
We find it necessary and we know we shall win
As we are confident in the victory

Might of the Trinity, King of Kings, Conquering Lion of Judah,
                       His Imperial Majesty, Yah Rastafi, Haile Selasie.

Peace and Love
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:19 PM »

Wow I feel really sorry for the mother now. Her son and her husband. Even if they both did something bad, I still feel sorry for her.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:27 PM »

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOP HAS BEEN ARRESTED.

It's about time.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:42 PM »

I have a question do we have a timeline of the following hours all the way to the twittys showing up at VDS when JVDS was actually there at 3:30 am

This does have a point I swear. Please list what happened by time after 3am on the 30th- 3am 31st for PVDS, JVDS and the brothers. The best you know it. This will tell an interesting tail i believe not to mention a couple of kids and one parent who were up for a long long time.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Sleeks"

THIS PART IS E*X*T*R*E*M*E*L*Y* HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  Sorry to say folks - I cannot imagine what circumstances would make for a young man to just leave a girl (well known or not) off NEAR her hotel.
DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Although I might get flamed for this.  Natalee was wearing a skirt and halter-top...not swimming attire if you ask me.  I also don't think she is the type of lady that would just take it all off and run into the ocean.

I thought it was reported that most of the kids wore the suits under their clothes a lot while they were there...just in case.

The picture of her with her friends, where she is on the end in the skirt and green/white top is what she was wearing.  I think I remember hearing that she was NOT wearing a swimsuit that evening.

It doesn't LOOK like she was...but I'm not sure I believe the swimming story anyway...why would they drop them off for a swim, if all he wanted was her? They make it out to sound like he was trying to be romantic, but that's obviously not his interest. He obviously doesn't care about her.

asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2005, 02:43:19 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Wow I feel really sorry for the mother now. Her son and her husband. Even they both did something bad, I still feel sorry for her.

He knows something, he was WAY too quiet in the interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.