April 26, 2024, 08:25:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abigail English 15, missing 3/22/16 Shoreacres, TX -Remains found  (Read 5282 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: April 22, 2016, 11:50:49 AM »

MISSING: Abigail English - Shoreacres, Texas (3/22/16)
15 year-old Abigail English has been missing since March 22rd 2016 in Shoreacres, Texas. Abigail vanished after leaving her home to walk her dog. The dog later returned without its collar and leash, but Abigail has not been seen since. Abigail was last thought to be wearing a black t-shirt, a black hoodie and black jeans. Abigail has short red hair that is shaved on the left side. She also has a pierced nose. If you have seen Abigail English since her disappearance, if you know of her current whereabouts, or if you have any information concerning her disappearance; please contact the Shoreacres, Texas Police Department at (281) 471-2141 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.
http://wp.me/p7cBjs-4Pb   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 06:18:02 PM »

http://cw39.com/2016/04/22/search-ramps-up-for-shoreacres-teen-missing-since-march-22/

Search ramps up for Shoreacres teen missing since March 22
Posted 8:23 PM, April 22, 2016

SHOREACRES, TX-- Have you seen Abigail English? The 15-year-old redhead went missing from her home in Shoreacres near La Porte on March 22nd.

"She went to walk the dog, and only the dog came back," says her mother, Deborah Dreyer.

"To me it seems like she had a lot of pain bottled up," says her brother Cody Cupp, who like Abigail (or "Abby" as family and friends call her) spent most of his life in foster care. "From experience, it seems she went through some hard times... living through group homes and CPS."

Abby just moved to Texas from California in November to live with her grandmother and get reunited with her mother. But mom says the transition hasn't been smooth, partly because of Abby's mood swings. "It was like there were two Abbys," says Dreyer, "You know, there was like the good Abby and then the other Abby. It was like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde."

And that's a big cause of concern in all this. Abby takes medicine for her condition, which mom calls bipolar, but she says, doctors have not diagnosed as such. "She's been off her medication for four weeks or a month now," a concerned Dreyer says.

Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch says they originally thought this was a runaway case, but that's changed, "Nobody's heard from Abby. Nobody's seen Abby. So, of course now, we're fearing the worst."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 06:20:54 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/body-found-near-shoreacres-home-of-missing-teen/151095545

Remains found near home of missing 15-year-old girl from Shoreacres
Posted: 4:13 PM, April 22, 2016
Updated: 1:07 PM, April 23, 2016

HOUSTON - Texas EquuSearch crews believe they have found the remains of missing teen, Abigail English.

According to Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch, the remains were found in a wooded area down the street from where the teen lived with her grandma.

Texas EquuSearch began searching for the missing girl in Shoreacres starting at 8:30 a.m. Saturday.

Miller says they found a dog collar that belonged to the teen's dog and a short time later they found the remains nearby.

Abigail English, 15, went missing March 22.

She never returned after leaving her home to walk her dog.

The dog later returned without its collar and leash, but Abigail has not been seen since.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 10:13:24 AM »

an angelic monkey

Guardianship of Abigail English
On the evening of March 22nd 2016, Abigail “Abby” English was walking her dog down her street, and was never seen alive again. Educators and community leaders contacted Texas EquuSearch, and asked for our help to find Abigail. But even before Texas EquuSearch became aware that Abby was missing; the State of California had started legal proceedings to regain custody of young Abigail. On Saturday – April 23rd 2016, and only three hours after beginning the search to find Abigail; the Texas EquuSearch team located human remains near Abby’s home. The Texas EquuSearch team believes the remains are those of Abby, but positive identification must still be made.
Abby had long told her friends that “She only wanted a family, and to be loved”. Abby’s young life has touched the hearts of many people in the Texas EquuSearch family, and many people in the coastal areas of Shoreacres and LaPorte, Texas. It especially touched the heart of Tim Miller. Tim wants to give Abby the family and love she wanted so much. Tim is now seeking legal custody and guardianship of Abigail English, so that he can bury her next to his own daughter, Laura. He also intends to have her own headstone made for her grave. Then Abigail will finally have a family that wants, and loves her. She’ll have the love of the Texas EquuSearch family. http://wp.me/p7cBjs-4Pj

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 02:49:16 PM »

Video at the link
http://abc13.com/news/exclusive-equusearch-founder-seeks-custody-of-teen-believed-dead/1307599/

EXCLUSIVE: Equusearch founder seeks custody of teen believed dead
Monday, April 25, 2016 10:17AM

SHOREACRES, TX (KTRK) --
 In an Eyewitness News exclusive, Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller is trying to get custody of a 15-year-old girl he was searching for and who was believed to have been found dead Saturday.

Miller believes the body found Saturday in Shoreacres is Abigail English.

Miller says Abigail's family wants to cremate her, but Miller is asking the state of California to grant him custody of Abigail so he can bury her next to his daughter, Laura, who was kidnapped and killed.

"I'm in the process of filing for custody of little Abby so she can have that proper funeral she can have that little headstone," said Miller.

The body has not been formally identified and no cause of death has been determined.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 09:27:44 PM »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/story-takes-new-twist-after-teens-body-found-in-shore-acres

Story takes new twist after teen's body found in Shoreacres
By Phil Archer - Reporter
Posted: 7:04 PM, April 25, 2016
Updated: 7:57 AM, April 26, 2016

On Saturday, EquuSearch volunteers found human remains believed to be Abigail's near her grandmother's home. As yet there has been no positive identification or ruling as to how she died.

But EquuSearch Director Tim Miller is moving to ensure she won't be as alone in death as she seemed to be in life.

Abigail's mother has given Miller permission to bury her next to his daughter, Laura, in Dickinson.

Laura Miller disappeared in 1984 and was found murdered 17 months later. After her death, Miller devoted his life to finding other parents missing children.

But he felt a connection with the girl it seems no one wanted. A bond with him, and his lost girl.

"Laura disappeared also and they said she was a runaway and we couldn't get any help. Her name was never in (the) news or on TV until her body was found 17 months later. I remember the helpless hopeless feeling. Yes, it touched me." Miller said.

Miller says Abigail's legal custodian is currently the state of California. He has obtained permission from the girl's mother to bury her next to his daughter in Mount Olivet Cemetery in Dickinson. He says he expects California officials will agree to it as well as soon as details are worked out.

Miller will attend  a candlelight vigil for Abigail English Tuesday evening organized by Shoreacre Alderwoman Nancy Janosky Schnell. It will be held at 7:30 p.m. at Baywood and Westview where her body was found.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 09:33:07 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.click2houston.com/web/kprc/news/vigil-held-for-missing-teen-in-shoreacres

Vigil held for missing teen in Shoreacres
By Syan Rhodes - Anchor/Reporter
Posted: 10:53 PM, April 26, 2016
Updated: 10:53 PM, April 26, 2016

HOUSTON - Members of the Shoreacres community came together Tuesday evening in honor of missing teen Abigail English on what would have been her 16th birthday.

Saturday Texas Equusearch crews discovered human remains believed to be that of the teen.  The medical examiner's office has yet to make an official identification or rule on cause of death.

At the vigil, family friends and strangers sang "Happy Birthday" and released balloons in the air.

"She would be amazed because she always said she never had any friends but it turned out she had a whole neighborhood behind her," said the girl's mother, Deborah Dreyer.

The teen spent 13 years in foster care and finally got back to her biological family in November 2015.

"All Abby wanted was her family; she got that and unfortunately it didn't work out very well," said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 10:37:30 PM »

Rest in Peace, Abigail.   an angelic monkey

http://www.click2houston.com/news/funeral-arrangements-set-after-remains-found-in-shoreares-confirmed-to-be-abigail-english-15

Funeral arrangements set after remains found in Shoreares confirmed to be Abigail English, 15
Posted: 4:18 PM, May 05, 2016
Updated: 4:18 PM, May 05, 2016

HOUSTON - The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences has positively identified a body found on April 23 as that of Abigail English, the 15-year-old girl who went missing in Shoreacres March 22.

The visitation for Abigail will be at the Crowder Funeral Home on May 6 from 5 - 8 p.m.

The funeral service will be on May 7 at 1 p.m. at Crowder Funeral Home, located at 851 FM 517 Rd. W in Dickinson.

Interment will be at the Mt. Olivet Cemetery, located at 7801 Gulf Freeway in Dickinson.

Texas EquuSearch is encouraging all of members to attend the funeral service if possible. They are also encouraged to wear thier Texas EquuSearch shirts.

Abigail's mother has given Miller permission to bury her next to his daughter, Laura, in Dickinson.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 10:41:35 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2016/05/funeral-arrangements-for-abigail-english/

Funeral Arrangements for Abigail English
Posted By Kevin Cotter On May 3, 2016
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 09:30:26 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://abc13.com/news/teen-whose-body-found-in-shoreacres-laid-to-rest/1328612/

Once-missing teen buried next to daughter of man who helped find her
Updated 2 hrs 8 mins ago

DICKINSON, TX (KTRK) -- Once-missing teenager Abigail English was buried today next to the daughter of the man who helped find her body.

A private funeral service and interment was held for English in Dickinson. English's body was found last month in the woods, just down the road from her home in Shoreacres. Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller was awarded custody of English's remains and he paid to have her buried next to his daughter, Laura.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.