March 29, 2024, 02:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missy Bevers 45, fitness instructor murdered in Midlothian TX 4/28/16  (Read 9104 times)
Greenstreet53
Scared Monkey

« on: April 28, 2016, 07:16:39 PM »

Is there anything posted on Scared Monkeys about Missy Bevers- fitness instructor murdered in Midlothian Texas on April 28,2016 ?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 11:17:34 AM »

No. I'll add her to unsolved crimes...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 11:21:37 AM »

http://people.com/crime/missy-bevers-texas-murder-update/

I can't copy it...video here too.
Dated Dec. 2016

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 01:05:11 PM »

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/05/05/slain-fitness-instructor-missy-bevers-received-creepy-and-strange-messages-days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says
Slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers received 'creepy and strange' message days before death, search warrant says
May 6, 2016

Terri "Missy" Bevers, the fitness instructor killed at a Midlothian church last month, received a message that was "creepy and strange" just days before her death, according to a search warrant.

Bevers, 45, was found dead at Creekside Church of Christ on the morning of April 18. Police said she had multiple puncture wounds to her head and chest.

Less than three days earlier, Bevers had shown a friend a LinkedIn message she had received, the search-warrant affidavit says. The message was from a man neither of them knew, and they thought it was "creepy and strange."

The friend did not remember the name on the account, police said.

Police said Bevers had been receiving messages from another person on LinkedIn since January that were "flirtatious and familiar" in nature, according to the affidavit.

Some of the messages, which police also described as "intimate," were deleted and then partially recovered by police.

Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties. The affidavit also said the phone records indicated "intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage."

That search warrant seeks the Beverses' phone records, as well as those of seven other people. Police believe Bevers had been in contact with her killer.

The killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying, according to the affidavit.

Police have not named a suspect or motive in Bevers’ death. They are working to identify a person in SWAT-type tactical gear seen in surveillance video walking through the church and swinging what looks like a hammer.

Police said in the affidavit that the footage indicates the person has a distinctive walk caused by an injury to his or her right leg or foot.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Family-is-Still-Searching-for-Justice-385481851.html
Missy Bevers' Family is Still Searching for Justice
July 4, 2016

It's been nearly three months since fitness instructor Missy Bevers was murdered at a Midlothian church.
The Bevers family is frustrated there's been no arrest, but Bevers' sister-in-law Kristi Stout says they're still hoping for justice.
"Oh, I thought they would have someone within the first week, at least it's um it's hard to believe that this much time has passed," said Stout.
Eleven weeks after the murder, the Bevers family still seeks answers.
"Nothing about this makes sense," said Stout. "Whoever did it spent a lot of time in the building, didn't take anything, but took a life."
Stout says as time passes, her theories as to what led to Missy's death change.
"In the beginning, I thought that that she was set up or framed, as time goes on I feel like maybe this was just wrong place, wrong time," she said.
Police haven't offered any theories, but investigators say the tips in the case have slowed.
Despite surveillance video from the morning of the crime, her killer still walks free. Stout says she's watched the video countless times.
"In my mind it's a monster. Just like when you're a little kid, it's a monster and I want to see that monster out of his costume," Stout said.

Police have said family and friends are not suspects, but Stout has a message for the killer.
"I wish they would come forward and just get it off their back," said Stout. "Just have peace, let us have peace, let Missy's family have peace."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 01:11:32 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-M-400123561.html
Missy Bevers Honored in 5K Race
November 6, 2016

Bevers was found murdered inside a church in Midlothian located only six miles from the finish line of Saturday's 5K race. Despite surveillance video of a person inside the church before her murder, six months later hear death remains unsolved.

Last week, the reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in the case was increased from $20,000 to $50,000.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 01:13:15 PM »

http://www.fox4news.com/news/228808414-story
New video surfaces in Missy Bevers murder mystery
January 12, 2017

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.