March 28, 2024, 07:09:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jimmy Savile popular British television host investigated in sex abuse cases  (Read 22211 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/feb/05/jimmy-savile-abuse-investigation-arrest
Jimmy Savile abuse investigation: police arrest 65-year-old man
February 5, 2013

Police have arrested a 65-year-old man in London as part of the continuing investigations into abuse by Jimmy Savile and others at the BBC, hospitals and other institutions.

The Metropolitan police, which is leading the national inquiry into Savile-related abuse, said the man was detained at an address in south London "on suspicion of sexual offences".

They said the arrest was not linked directly to the activities of Savile but came under the category of "others" being investigated as part of the Operation Yewtree inquiry set up after the revelations about the deceased Jim'll Fix It presenter first emerged last October.

"We are not prepared to discuss the matter further," said the Met in a statement.

He is the 11th person to be arrested since Yewtree was launched. Others detained include Gary Glitter, Freddie Starr, Jim Davidson, PR Max Clifford and former It's a Knockout presenter Stuart Hall, who was charged with rape and 14 counts of indecent assault.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 10:16:57 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/world/europe/british-police-arrest-entertainer-in-abuse-inquiry.html
British Police Arrest Entertainer in Sexual Offense Inquiry
April 19, 2013

LONDON — One of the country’s best-known television entertainers, Rolf Harris — for whom Queen Elizabeth II once sat for a portrait — has been arrested on suspicion of unspecified sexual offenses in the latest twist in the sexual abuse scandal that has shaken Britain’s public broadcaster, British news reports said Friday.

Mr. Harris, 83, was arrested on March 28, but only identified by name on Friday by The Sun newspaper. The BBC followed suit, having previously refrained from identifying him for what the broadcaster called “legal reasons.” The BBC said Friday that the entertainer had not been formally charged with an offense.

He was arrested as part of Operation Yewtree, an investigation the police opened last year after hundreds of accusations of sexual abuse against Jimmy Savile, a onetime disc jockey and television personality who died in 2011 at the age of 84. Some accusations involved Mr. Savile as well as other suspects, and investigators also examined accusations of “others” acting on their own. Mr. Harris fell into that last group.

Like Mr. Savile, Mr. Harris had been known to successive generations of Britons and Australians as an affable, if quirky, national treasure, a fixture on television and entertainment shows who played on his Australian roots and his skills as an artist and musician.

Bearded, bespectacled and slightly breathless in his presentation, Mr. Harris’s performances ranged from quick-fire sketches to music-making with instruments, like the tubular didgeridoo, from the Australian outback. He worked for many years on BBC programs but started his latest show on the commercial Channel 5 in 2012.
 ::snipping2::
A police statement on March 28, two days before Mr. Harris’s 83rd birthday, said: “An 82-year-old man from Berkshire was arrested by officers on Operation Yewtree on suspicion of sexual offenses.

“He has been bailed to a date in May pending further inquiries. The individual falls under the strand of the investigation we have termed ‘others.’”

An Australian who moved to Britain in 1952, Mr. Harris made his name decades ago with humorous and sentimental songs, like “Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport,” “Jake the Peg,” and “Two Little Boys,” a song composed in 1902 about childhood friends who later became soldiers in the American Civil War.

In 2005 he unveiled his portrait of the queen at Buckingham Palace as she approached her 80th birthday, showing her smiling, silver-haired and dressed in a turquoise-green jacket.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2014, 02:03:26 PM »

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/24714320/british-dj-acquitted-of-indecent-assault
British DJ acquitted of indecent assault
February 13, 2013

LONDON (AP) - A British jury on Thursday cleared veteran radio and television DJ Dave Lee Travis of 12 counts of indecent assault.

It was the second high-profile acquittal this month of a veteran British entertainer on sex charges.

Jurors at London's Southwark Crown Court failed to reach a verdict on two more charges against Travis. He had been accused of assaulting young women - at concerts, in radio studios and elsewhere - over a period of three decades.

The 68-year-old had denied 13 counts of indecent assault and one of sexual assault.

Travis - whose real name is David Griffin - said during the trial that he was not a sexual predator, as prosecutors claimed.

"I do not have a predatory nature with women. I have a cuddly nature," he said.

Travis, a longtime radio DJ and former host of TV music show "Top of the Pops," was one of several veteran U.K. show business figures arrested after revelations that the late BBC entertainer Jimmy Savile was a serial sexual predator who abused scores of young people.

The allegations in the cases stretch back decades, and securing convictions has been difficult.

Last week the 81-year-old "Coronation Street" star William Roache was acquitted of multiple sexual assault charges in a separate trial.

Detective Chief Superintendent Keith Niven, who heads the Savile-related investigation, said victims should still come forward.

"We will ensure that all victims have a voice," he said.

A hearing will be held Feb. 24 to decide whether Travis faces retrial on the two outstanding charges.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2014, 02:06:50 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/10868480/Jimmy-Saviles-youngest-victim-was-aged-two.html
Jimmy Savile’s youngest victim was aged two
New research from the NSPCC, commissioned for BBC’s Panorama, uncovers at least 500 victims of Savile, the youngest of whom was just two years old.
June 2, 2014

Jimmy Savile’s youngest victim was just two-years-old, it emerged on Sunday, as an investigation found that the BBC did little to prevent the radio presenter abusing youngsters.
New research from the NSPCC, commissioned for BBC’s Panorama, uncovered at least 500 victims of Savile. The charity said the DJ may be the ‘most prolific sex offender’ it had ever come across.
It also emerged that six teenage girls had been abused in Savile’s dressing room in the 1970s even though the BBC had been warned to make sure that youngsters were properly supervised.
The attacks took place after the BBC Controller of Television Administration wrote a memo saying he ‘believed the situation is as tightly controlled as can reasonably be achieved.’
The investigation also uncovered more offending at Broadmoor.Civil servants were so star-struck by the presenter they referred to him as ‘Dr Savile,’ papers have revealed.
The latest figures show that the most common age group for Savile’s victims was 13 to 15 – but that his youngest victim was just two years old.
Peter Watt, the NSPCC's director of child protection, said: “There’s no doubt that Savile is one of the most, if not the most, prolific sex offender that we at the NSPCC have ever come across.
“What you have is somebody who, at his most prolific, lost no opportunity to identify vulnerable victims and abuse them.”
It emerged that the BBC had launched an inquiry into allegations of inappropriate behavior at the corporation in the 1970s, headed by Sir Brian Neill.
His report suggested there should be clear guidance about supervising young audiences coming to see Top of the Pops.
However a memo written in August 1972 by the BBC’s Controller of Television Administration, showed that the advice was not acted on.
The investigation found evidence that six young people were abused by Savile in BBC dressing rooms after Sir Brian Neill’s advice.
Former BBC receptionist Marion Horton-Smith, who worked at Lime Grove studios during the 1970s, said Savile assaulted her in his caravan after inviting her there to record a request for his show.
“He said, ‘does it deserve a kiss then?’ I went to give him a kiss on the cheek and suddenly I was pushed back on the bed and he was on top of me and from somewhere, he put a light out,” she said.
“He was very strong. I mean, he pinned me down, but he was slobbering up and down my neck.”
She said she blamed herself and did not report what had happened.
Another woman who was first abused by Savile in Broadmoor and then groomed by him at the BBC, said she went unchaperoned to his Top of the Pops dressing room, where she said Savile molested her many times until 1975.
“I don’t remember there being any supervision at all,” said the woman, who wanted to remain anonymous. ,
“Only Jimmy himself. He would just say, when the show’s over just wait over there by that door there on the set and I’ll come and get you.”
The joint BBC investigation between Panorama and The World at One, shows confidential documents from the Department of Health which show the extent of Savile’s influence at Broadmoor hospital.
The investigation has also discovered that the scale of Savile’s offending inside Broadmoor is higher than previously thought. Thames Valley Police says it has now received 16 reports of abuse by him inside the special hospital.

In 1988, Health Minister Edwina Currie appointed Savile to head a task force to address tensions between Broadmoor’s management and unions.
The documents suggest the government and civil servants were star struck by the entertainer. They refer to him as ‘Dr Savile.’
In 1971, Savile took a 14-year old girl who had taken part in a BBC talent audition into Broadmoor to sing for the patients. The woman, who did not want to be identified, said the visit was ‘the scariest experience of my life’.
“He reassured me by putting his arm on my shoulder and rubbing my arm, and then he gave me a cuddle and so he was touching my breasts, and he kissed me and he tried to put his tongue in my mouth.”
She said she was later groomed over a two year period by Savile in his Top of The Pops dressing room at the BBC.
A BBC spokesman said: “The BBC has said it is appalled at Jimmy Saville’s crimes.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2014, 09:48:37 PM »

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28027244
Jimmy Savile NHS hospital abuse reports to be published
June 25, 2014

Accounts of sexual abuse and improper conduct by Jimmy Savile in 28 NHS hospitals are due to be outlined in a series of reports.

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt is also expected to apologise in the Commons over the late broadcaster's actions.

Much of the focus will be on the probes carried out at Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor psychiatric hospital, where Savile had extensive access.

A report into abuse by Savile on BBC premises is due out in September.

The 28 hospital reports are expected to identify opportunities that were missed for Savile's offending to be confronted over a period of more than 50 years.

A key report into his activities at Stoke Mandeville Hospital has been delayed after new information came to light recently.

Savile had a bedroom at Stoke Mandeville, where his now-defunct charitable trust was based, as well as an office and living quarters at Broadmoor.

'Predatory offender'
Savile, a Radio 1 DJ who also presented the BBC's Top Of The Pops and Jim'll Fix It, died aged 84 in October 2011 - a year before allegations that he had sexually abused children were broadcast in an ITV documentary.

The revelations prompted more than a hundred people to come forward, giving accounts of how they were sexually assaulted by Savile on NHS premises.

The Metropolitan Police passed the material to the Department of Health, which gave it to the hospital trusts to investigate.

The Department of Health appointed Kate Lampard QC to oversee the individual independent hospital investigations to make sure they were properly carried out.

In total, the Department of Health investigated the links 35 hospitals or homes had with Savile.

Reports will also be issued on: St Catherine's Hospital (Birkenhead); Saxondale Mental Health Hospital; Portsmouth Royal Hospital; Dewsbury and District Hospital (including Pinderfields Hospital); High Royds Psychiatric Hospital; Cardiff Royal Infirmary; Great Ormond Street; Exeter Hospital; Ashworth Hospital; Barnet General Hospital; Booth Hall; De La Pole Hospital; Dryburn Hospital; Hammersmith Hospital; Leavesden Secure Mental Health Hospital; Marsden Hospital; Maudsley Hospital; Odstock Hospital; Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital; Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead; Royal Victoria Infirmary; Queen Mary's Hospital, Carshalton; Whitby Memorial Hospital; Wythenshawe Hospital, and Woodhouse Eaves Children's Convalescent Homes in Leicester.

A report will also be issued into Wheatfield's Hospice, which is run by the Sue Ryder charity.

Reports into two other hospitals - Rampton and and Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust - have also been delayed. There are also new investigations at Springfield Hospital and Crawley Hospital.

It is understood investigations at two hospitals - the Royal Free Hospital in London and Pennine Acute NHS hospitals Trust - found nothing to report.

Earlier this month a report by the NSPCC said Savile abused at least 500 victims, including some as young as two.
More....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28034427
Jimmy Savile NHS abuse victims aged five to 75
June 26, 2014

Ex-BBC DJ Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted victims aged five to 75 in NHS hospitals over decades of unrestricted access, investigators say.

He assaulted patients in bed, and claimed to have abused corpses, reviews into his conduct on NHS premises found.

The reports cover 28 hospitals including Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor psychiatric hospital.

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt apologised to victims, saying Savile's actions "will shake our country to the core".

'Glass eyes'
Savile, a Radio 1 DJ who also presented the BBC's Top Of The Pops and Jim'll Fix It, died aged 84 in October 2011 - a year before allegations that he had sexually abused children were broadcast in an ITV documentary.

The reports on Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor are detailed and, at times, graphic.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

He was a sickening and prolific sexual abuser who repeatedly exploited the trust of a nation”

Jeremy Hunt
Health secretary
They explain how Savile was allowed unsupervised access to vulnerable patients, with a failure to question the risks of his unconventional and promiscuous lifestyle.

The Leeds investigation found:

*Sixty people came forward to say they had been abused between the ages of five and 75, including staff
*The offences ranged from lewd remarks to sexual assault and three cases of rape and took place between 1962 and 2009
*Only nine victims told members of staff. There were a further eight female victims who met Savile at the hospital, but were not patients
*Savile had a well-known fixation with the dead and the report contains allegations he posed for photographs and performed sex acts on corpses in the hospital mortuary
*While there is no way to verify the claim, Dr Sue Proctor - who led the Leeds inquiry - said there is no doubt controls on access to the mortuary were "lax"
*Patients, including teenagers recovering from surgery, were abused in their beds
*A 10-year-old boy was sexually assaulted while he waited on a trolley for an x-ray on his broken arm
*A number of organisational failures over the years enabled Savile to continue unchallenged
*The situation allowed someone "as manipulative as Savile to thrive and continue his abusive behaviour unchecked for years"

There were also reports that Savile made jewellery out of glass eyes taken from dead bodies from the hospital mortuary, he told MPs.

The Leeds report was clear that no one person is to blame for what happened at the hospital other than Savile. But it did describe a lack of curiosity about his activities.

One 16-year-old victim told BBC Radio 4's Today programme she was abused by Savile in a basement at the Leeds hospital.

When she started to tell nurses, they laughed so she did not tell them everything.

"It's only after it's all happened, I think you just feel dirty, you feel ridiculously stupid," she said.

"Because I didn't think I was that naive. And you try to analyse it and think: 'Could I have done anything differently to stop it?'.

"And to this day, all these years later, I really don't think I could have done."

'Deeply sorry'
In 1988, Savile was appointed by the Department of Health as the head of a taskforce overseeing Broadmoor.

The report describes an inappropriate culture at Broadmoor that allowed sexual liaisons between staff and patients and discouraged reporting of concerns.

The Broadmoor report found:

Savile watched and made inappropriate comments when female patients stripped and showered naked in front of staff, a practice which was common in the late 1980s
The late DJ was "narcissistic, arrogant and lacking in any empathy"
He was also very manipulative and staff were convinced he had close connections in high places
There was "no evidence that those responsible knew anything of the very much darker side" to Savile that was later revealed
Eleven allegations of sexual abuse were reported to the review. Six of them involved patients, two staff and three children
The report said the numbers were very likely to be an underestimate of the true picture because so many former patients simply wished to forget their time at Broadmoor.

Labour's Andy Burnham said giving Savile "gold-plated keys" to the hospital was "one of the greatest failures in public protection and patient safety we've ever seen".

The shadow health secretary called for an over-arching, independent inquiry into the scandal.

"It would appear Savile was appointed to this role without any background checks at all," he told the BBC. "There needs to be more independent scrutiny of how the government of the day handled this."

Reports have been issued on: St Catherine's Hospital (Birkenhead); Saxondale Mental Health Hospital; Portsmouth Royal Hospital; Dewsbury and District Hospital (including Pinderfields Hospital); High Royds Psychiatric Hospital; Cardiff Royal Infirmary; Great Ormond Street Hospital; Exeter Hospital; Ashworth Hospital; Barnet General Hospital; Booth Hall; De La Pole Hospital; Dryburn Hospital; Hammersmith Hospital; Leavesden Secure Mental Health Hospital; Marsden Hospital; Maudsley Hospital; Odstock Hospital; Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital; Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead; Royal Victoria Infirmary; Queen Mary's Hospital, Carshalton; Whitby Memorial Hospital; Wythenshawe Hospital, and Woodhouse Eaves Children's Convalescent Homes in Leicester.

A report about Wheatfield's Hospice, which is run by the Sue Ryder charity, has also been released.

Leicestershire Police has launched an investigation after one victim of Savile, who was abused as a young boy at a children's convalescent home in Woodhouse Eaves, told an enquiry team the entertainer was involved in the death of another child.

However, no reference to a child's death could be found in the records of the home, Roecliffe Manor, which closed in 1969.

Hospital bedroom
A key report into Savile's activities at Stoke Mandeville Hospital has been delayed after new information recently came to light.

Savile had a bedroom at Stoke Mandeville, where his now-defunct charitable trust was based, as well as an office and living quarters at Broadmoor.

Reports concerning two other hospitals - Rampton and Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust - have also been delayed.

There are also new investigations at Springfield Hospital and Crawley Hospital.

It is understood investigations at two hospitals - the Royal Free Hospital in London and Pennine Acute NHS hospitals Trust - found nothing to report.

The revelations made in a 2012 ITV documentary about Savile prompted more than 100 people to come forward, giving accounts of how they were sexually assaulted by Savile on NHS premises and in other places.

A report by the NSPCC said Savile abused at least 500 victims, including some as young as two.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2014, 09:41:13 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2670444/Jimmy-Savile-abused-corpses-boasted-jewellery-glass-eyes-NHS-report-reveals-shocking-new-details-paedophiles-crimes.html
Jimmy Savile abused corpses and boasted he made jewellery from their glass eyes: NHS report reveals shocking new details about paedophile's crimes
June 26, 2014

Sick: New evidence revealed today that Savile abused the dead and stole their glass eyes and turned them into rings like these (pictured on his right hand). His victims were aged between five and 75

Macabre: Savile with more rings on his right hand. It's not known if these are the rings made from glass eyes which he took from dead bodies at the mortuary of Leeds Royal Infirmary

One witness told investigators that Savile revealed the origin of his 'gross, big silver rings' when she remarked on them.

He said: 'D'you know what they are? They are glass eyes from dead bodies in Leeds Mortuary where I work and I love working there, and I wheel the dead bodies around at night and I love that.'

Another, unconnected witness - who was employed at the hospital - added: 'I do remember seeing this ring he had on that looked like an eyeball and - and I must've mentioned it to him.

'He said: 'It's made from the eyeball of a dead friend.''

A former nurse at Broadmoor Hospital said Savile told her about his appalling activities in Leeds.

He said he would 'muck about' posing dead bodies of men and women together before taking photographs.

She said: 'I was a little bit upset because I had no concept, in those days, of - while I'd heard of necrophilia ... but I didn't understand what it meant.'

The nurse added that Savile said he sexually assaulted the bodies as well, something he dubbed 'garamoosh' - a reference to oral sex.

A separate report said a former patient at Barnet General Hospital in London said nurses told her in 1983 that Savile 'liked to have sex with dead bodies'.

NSPCC figures show of his hundreds of victims the most common age group was 13 to 15 - and the youngest alleged victim was just two years old. He abused both girls and boys.

In addition, fears that Savile abused children in more than 20 children's homes and schools across England are also being investigated.

Allegations dating back to the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s have been handed to the Department for Education (DfE) following a review of documents by the Metropolitan Police.

Local authorities and other relevant institutions have been asked to further investigate the claims, Education Secretary Michael Gove said in a written statement.

Among children's homes and schools to be further investigated are Henshaw School for the Blind, one of four institutions in Savile's birthplace of Leeds, and a Barnardo's children's home in the London Borough of Redbridge.

Children's homes and schools in focus are spread across England.

These include areas like Bournemouth, Devon, Gloucestershire, Leeds, London and Manchester among others.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2014, 08:39:10 AM »

egads

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »

How does he tell all these people this freaky stuff through the years and nobody reports him?  This guy is sick.  Geez
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2016, 10:35:01 AM »

How does he tell all these people this freaky stuff through the years and nobody reports him?  This guy is sick.  Geez

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/02/uk-jimmy-savile-bbc/470943/
What Did the BBC Know About the Jimmy Savile Scandal?
Staff at the British broadcaster knew the iconic DJ was a serial sexual predator, but its management wasn’t made aware of the complaints, a new report says.
February 25, 2016

Jimmy Savile was an iconic British DJ, who raised millions of pounds for children’s charities, and during his decades-long career at the BBC earned the monicker Saint Jimmy. But Savile, who died in 2011, was also a “serial sexual predator,” who preyed on girls as young as eight, often with the knowledge of BBC staff, a new report says.

The Dame Janet Smith review, to give the three-volume, 1,000-page report into the sexual abuse by Savile its official name, identified 72 victims, all connected to his work at the BBC; eight of them had been raped. Most of the assaults—44—took place in the 1970s, but they began in the 1940s and continued until 2009, the report said.

Staff at the BBC knew about complaints against Savile, the report said, but did not pass those concerns on to management because of a culture of fear that still persists at the corporation.

To understand what Savile represented in the U.K., here’s how The New York Times previously described his status: “In American terms, it is as if Captain Kangaroo, Dick Clark and Jerry Lewis were suddenly being accused of committing sexual crimes dating back 30 or 40 years.”

Also named in the review, which was released Thursday, was Stuart Hall, the veteran BBC broadcaster who is now in his 80s. Hall admitted in 2013 to charges of indecently assaulting girls. He was jailed that year and is serving a 4˝-year sentence for his actions. The report said Hall abused 21 girls, and that BBC management in Manchester knew of the complaints against him, but did nothing.

“Both of these men used their fame and positions as BBC celebrities to abuse the vulnerable,” Smith said in her review. “They must be condemned for their monstrous behavior.”

The review also criticized the culture at the corporation that allowed complaints against the two men to go unheeded for decades. Smith wrote that a culture of “separation, competition, and hostility” between different parts of the BBC prevented concerns arising in one to be discussed with others.

“Staff were reluctant to speak out to their managers because they felt it was not their place to do so,” Smith said.

The BBC failed the victims, said Rona Fairhead, the chairman of the BBC Trust, which ordered the review in 2012 soon after the allegations against Savile became public.

“It turned a blind eye, where it should have shone a light,” Fairhead said. “And it did not protect those who put their trust in it.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/dame_janet_smith
Introduction
The BBC Trust has published in full the report by Dame Janet Smith DBE of her inquiry into the BBC’s culture and practices during the Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall years.
The Review was established in October 2012 to conduct an impartial, thorough and independent review of the culture and practices of the BBC during the years that Jimmy Savile worked there.  A further investigation, into the conduct of Stuart Hall, was undertaken by Dame Linda Dobbs DBE, and is published as part of the report. 

The Jimmy Savile investigation report

Content warning: Please note, the documents below include some graphic evidence and descriptions of sexual assault which some readers may find distressing.
(go to link above  to see reports)

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.