April 25, 2024, 01:31:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boys Stories  (Read 1527 times)
genebernat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 02:47:02 PM »

I really think that your coverage of the disappearance of Natalee.  However, I think that it is apparent that the FBI is being kept out of the loop and as much as I hate to say it the Aruba police could not find oil in Saudi Arabia.  I do not believe that it is wishful thinking she may still be alive, but I believe it is a real possibility.  
We can say with near certainly that Natalee is not a run away.  By aside from that what do we truly know and let us remember that even “confirmed sources” such as FOXNEWS should be treated with skepticism.  After all the news media twice reported they had a body and one case Natalee’s father was being taken to it.  Thankfully that was not true, but what is?
The original story about going to the lighthouse and then dropping her off at the hotel was confirmed by the police.  Correct?  However, I can not recall them ever confirming that the stories really have changed.  Is it possible that they have stuck to the same story all along and if they have it may very well be true?  I know that cameras show Natalee never went back INTO the Holiday Inn, but that does not mean she did not get back TO the Holiday Inn.  I hear that there may be no cameras outside of the Holiday Inn and do we know where around the hotel they allegedly dropped her off and from what I understand the boys did not say that the guards were black, but that they were dressed in black.  I do not doubt the two guards that they picked up were not that right people, but it does not mean a guard was not involves. Do we really know that they changed their stories?

Eugene Bernat
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.