March 18, 2024, 10:56:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JORAN 06/24/2005 STATEMENT FROM BFN  (Read 20002 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 10, 2006, 09:41:30 PM »

From BFN

PROCES – VERBAAL

We, Ghrizanti Anuar TROMP and Marcelino Antonio Gregory RAS respectively officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and both attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) declare the following.

On June 24th 2005, at approximately 10.00 hours, we, the reporting officers, went to the correctional facility Aruba to pick up suspect "Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT" to be questioned.

There we, the reporting officers, were informed by the watch-commander on duty of the KIA that the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT refused to go with us.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT talked to us subsequently, and informed us that he did not want to go with us to the police station in Oranjestad to make a statement.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT gave us as a reason:

- he would only go with us, the reporting officers if is father was released;

- that his mother and his lawyer had advised him on behalf of his father to not make any more statements and to invoke his right to not make statements;

- that he would receive a message from his father's lawyer when he should make statements;

- that according to his lawyer, if he would stop making statements, his father would be released in two days;

- that he listens to his families advise;

- that the lawyers "Antonio CARLO" and "OOMEN" are good friends of his father

- that these two lawyers out of friendship with is father would defend them

- that he know that if he would make a statement he could bring his father into trouble

- that his father suffers from bad memory and that because of that his and his fathers statements would not correspond

- that his father even can't remember what kind of clothes he himself wore the day before

- that his lawyer had said that the police arrested his father because according to the police his father had picked him up in the late night hours of May 30th 2005 at McDonalds

- that he wished the police would leave his friends and family alone/stop bothering his family and friends

- that he would only answer new questions asked by investigators

- that his lawyer had advised him only to make statements in his presence

- that his lawyer had started a lawsuit so that he would only make a statement with the lawyer present

- that he wouldn't come with us today because his mother would be visiting him at 14.00 hours that day

- that if he gets a visit from his mother he would discuss making another statement with her

- that only if his father, by way of his lawyer would say he should make a statement he would do so

- that he was waiting for the statement of his father and after that make another statement.

Of this, we, the reporting officers, on our oath of office, have made this proces-verbaal, closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 24th 2005.

The reporting officers,

S.A. TROMP M.A.G. RAS

DUTCH:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624A-1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624A-2.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624A-3.jpg
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:08:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:01:04 PM »

PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Dennis Domenico JACOBS and Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES, head-officer and officer-first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned attaced to the robbery project team (Atraco Team) and the latter with the section often occurring crimes district 2, declare the following.

On Friday, June 24th, at approximately 18.40 hours, we, the reporting officers, interrogated/interviewed the suspect:

Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT born in Arnhem, the Netherlands on August 6th 1987, without occupation student (International School of Aruba) and living Montanja 19 on Aruba, for further information.

His statement that was given in Papiamento was translated and transcribed by me, JACOBS, into dutch and goes as follows.

Before we, the reporting officers, started the interview, I, JACOBS, informed the suspect that he was not obliged to make any statement.

I, JACOBS, also informed the suspect that this interview is being taped.

"You are informing me that you have several questions for me and want to hear an answer to those questions. I am prepared to give them.

To your question whether I know a girl named "Karen" and whether I had a sexual relation with her, I answer you the following. Ik know the girl named "Karen". I do not know Karen's last name. I had a sexual relation with her but I do not remember the time period. (With Karen we mean the witness "Karen Theresa Paulina MARTINA"; remark JACOBS).

To your question whether I had a sexual relationship with Karen during "Carnaval" this year, I answer you in the affirmative. During the "fakkeloptocht" this year I was dancing in the "Last-Lap". I think it was near the bridge of the "Renaissance Hotel" when I saw Karen. I saw that Karen went to dance with Jaime CAARASQUILLA, nickname "Beto". I suspect that Karen was drinking at that moment in time but I did not see that. After the "fakkeloptocht" "Jaime CARRASQUILLA", "Freddy ZEDAN", "Karen" and myself walked to "Carlos & Charlies". According to me "Koen GOTTENBOS" was also with us when we were walking to Carlos & Charlies. Inside Carlos & Charlies Karen and I walked upstairs and started french kissing. After that Karen and me walked outside and walked to the "Pier" due east of Carlos & Charlies. When we were standing on the "Pier" I asked Karen if she could give me a "blow-job". Karen agreed to this and started sucking my penis. I do not remember if I was standing upright or if I was lying down on the ground when Karen gave me the blow-job. I have to state that I wanted to have a sexual relationship with Karen but that I did not have a condom on me at that precise moment. After Karen had given me the blow-job Freddy ZEDAN called me on my mobile phone. Freddy told me that they were going to go home and asked me how I would get home. According to me Freddy also told me that he was at that moment in time sitting in the car of "Chato". The name of "Chato" is "Leonardo" but I do not know his last name. According to me Chato is from Mexico. Freddy, Karen and me got a ride from Chato. Chato and Freddy were in the front and Karen and me got into the back. When Karen and me were sitting in the back I think I asked whether I had a sexual relation with her, I answer you the following. I know the girl named "Karen". I do not know Karen's last name. I had a Karen to give me another blow-job, something that she did then do. Chato saw then that Karen was giving me head in his pick-up. Chato drives a green 4-door pick-up of the Ford make when he brought us three, meaning Freddy, Karen and myself a ride to my house. I do not know the license plate of Chato's pick-up. When we arrived at my appartement the 4 of us went inside the appartement. Chato had a hip flask containing whiskey. Chato and Karen drank from the contents. I have to say that I am not sure any more if "Freddy ZEDAN" or "Fernando VIANA" was in the appartement with us. Karen and I went to lie down on the sofa-bed and had put a blanket over us. Karen and I started fondling and having "foreplay". Chato tried to pull the blanket off of us to see what we were doing. Chato asked me to ask Karen if he and I could have sexual relations with Karen together. On Chato's request I asked Karen if she was willing to have sex with me and Chato together. Karen told me that she did not want to have sex with me and Chato. After that Chato and Freddy left. I do not know where Chato and Freddy went to. Karen and I were on the sofa-bed. We started kissing and I fingered Karen. After that I had taken my clothes off. Karen then took off her clothes. At that point I was told by Karen to put on a condom. I went to my drawer and took out a condom and put it on. After that we had sex with each other. I do not know if Karen bled when I had sex with her. At no time did Karen say to me that she did not want to have sex with me. I can also not tell you anymore what the condition was of Karen when I had sex with her in my appartement. She had been drinking but I also had been drinking. We had also both drank from Chato's hip-flask. I don't remember right know what kind of alcoholic drink was in that hip-flask. After Karen and me had sex I went to the bathroom and threw the condom into the toilet. I have no recollection of what happened after that.

I only had sex with Karen three times. The first time I had sex with Karen was on the beach close to the "Havana Niteclub". I do not remember the date, but it was during a "Moonlite Party". On the day Karen and me had sex the first time we had both had alcoholic drinks but we were not drunk.

About two months ago I had sex with Karen for the last time. This happened in my appartement and on that day Karen stayed the night with me. According to me I had told my mother that Karen would be staying for the night.

To your question whether or not I had sex with a girl named "Stephania", I answer you that I have not.

To your question whether I know the girl named "Stephany BOEKHOUWER", I answer you the following. This year, I don't remember the exact date, Freddy, Jaime and me went to a "Houseparty" in Oranjestad. We drove in Jaime's car to the houseparty. The car of Jaime is famous because we had experienced a lot of things in Jaime's car. Jaime has a 4-door green "Honda". On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is twelve (12) years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name.

This is my statement in accordance with the truth".

J.A.P. van der SLOOT

After the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT had read the statement he had given, he stated he would persist in it and signed the statement.

The reporting officers,

DUTCH:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624B-1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624B-2.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624B-3.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624B-4.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JV0624B-5.jpg
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 04:55:56 AM »

This must be Karen mentioned in the backseat conversation at which time 'hitting the girl" with the car is mentioned and "Karen don't know shit."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 05:00:49 AM »

Yep, Karen was "gang-raped".  No doubt in my mind.  This boy lies too much about not having condoms.  This waterhead is nothing but a lying criminal rapist.  He will soon be a serial killer.  It will not be long before he kills again.  The pattern is already in place.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 09:15:50 AM »

I notice the lack of condom availability did not keep the goon from getting two blowjobs.  Real nice.  

I hope the sporter did well in Biology or Health because at this rate, herpes and/or HPV are not far off.  Let's not even talk about HIV.  

Pick a disease.  Any disease.  Patience.  

May be too late already.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bumper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I notice the lack of condom availability did not keep the goon from getting two blowjobs.  Real nice.  

I hope the sporter did well in Biology or Health because at this rate, herpes and/or HPV are not far off.  Let's not even talk about HIV.  

Pick a disease.  Any disease.  Patience.  

May be too late already.

Isn't it strange that poor Joran can't remember if he was standing up or laying down when Karen gave him a blowjob on the bridge?  Why is it he seems to always forget bringing condoms with him when he told Greta he always carries one in his wallet?   Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 09:24:21 PM »

Hepatitis C

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 01:09:37 AM »

Why in the world was he interrogated about having sex with Karen when this is an investigation into Natalee Holloway's disappearance?  Okay, so he admits to having sex with Karen three times.  These supposedly responsible investigators appear to be asking questions about a teenaged boy's sex life.  The "interrogation" begins with To your question whether I know a girl named "Karen" and whether I had a sexual relation with her....  The problem is that this "interrogation" never goes any further!!  It's as if these "investigators" are stuck on just tell us about your teenaged sexual escapades with other teenaged girls.  Excuse me, but this is not an interrogation.  It sounds more like boys talking about their conquests!

It is not readily apparent why the interrogators are asking about Karen and his relationship with her.  According to this statement, Joran and Karen had consensual sex on three occasions.  So, how does that apply to a missing person investigation?  

This is a very poorly conducted interrogation.  The only questions I perceive that are asked of Joran are:

1. To your question whether I know a girl named "Karen" and whether I had a sexual relation with her...
2.  To your question whether I had a sexual relationship with Karen during "Carnaval" this year...
3. To your question whether or not I had sex with a girl named "Stephania...
4. To your question whether I know the girl named "Stephany BOEKHOUWER...
5. To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika"...

What kind of interrogation is this?  This is so lame...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 01:47:29 PM »

Hi AZSunny,

IMO, it was relanvant to ask Joran about his sexual relations with Karen, Step, Rika or any others, including the when, when, how many, style, etc.  It is establishing a pattern.  For example, he had sex with Karen on the beach, Jamie's car is a famous spot, his apartment including with others present, blowjobs on the pier next to CnC - all establishing a pattern that could be used for further questioning in regards to Natalee.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
twinkiesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 10:56:13 PM »

It's relevant because there may be other victims out there!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.