March 29, 2024, 12:50:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Buffalo of Connecticut has announced a voluntary recall Dog Food  (Read 4859 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 05, 2016, 05:13:58 PM »

http://blog.theanimalrescuesite.com/blue-buffalo-recall/?utm_source=ars-dotd&utm_medium=social-fb&utm_term=20160605&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=blue-buffalo-recall&origin=ars_dotd_social_fb_link_blue-buffalo-recall_20160605

Blue Buffalo of Connecticut has announced a voluntary recall of one lot of its Life Protection Formula Fish and Sweet Potato Recipe, which may be contaminated by high moisture levels, resulting in mold.

While no cases have been reported, the ingestion of mold (also known as Mycotoxicosis) can affect the digestive and nervous systems, and, in its worst cases, result in death. Please see the full list of symptoms below, after viewing the affected product.

WHY WAS IT RECALLED?
This recall was initiated as a precautionary measure after the discovery of excessive moisture, which could result in mold. According to a company representative, the recall is limited to a single batch that was manufactured during one 2-hour period.

The ingestion of moldy food could result in mycotoxicosis in your dog. See link for symptoms...     If you have this product in your possession, discontinue use immediately, and return the food for a full refund. A full list of Blue Buffalo retailers can be found here. You can also contact Blue Buffalo's Customer Service at 855-201-4331.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 11:01:13 AM »

Thanks for this.

I use Blue Buffalo for my doggies.  Not this kind, however.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.