April 16, 2024, 06:26:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cassandra Nicole Bell 34, missing 7/25/16 Houlton, ME FOUND ALIVE  (Read 2190 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 25, 2016, 11:31:17 AM »

Houlton Police Searching for Missing and Possibly Endangered Woman

Jul 25, 20168:26 AM EDT
Houlton police are asking for the public’s help in finding what they describe as a missing and possibly endangered woman.
 http://wabi.tv/2016/07/25/houlton-police-searching-for-missing-and-possibly-endangered-woman/
Authorities received a call about 34-year old Cassandra Nicole Bell around 3:30 this morning.
 [/img]
She was reported missing from the area of Bridge Street in Houlton.

According to Houlton police, the only clothing information relayed was that Bell was wearing black tennis shoes with a pink outline.

She was also believed to be carrying a large gray purse.

No other information is being released at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call Houlton police at 532-2287

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/25/news/aroostook/houlton-police-searching-for-endangered-woman/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 11:48:19 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.shaw.7
WLBZ-2 & Bangor Daily are interviewing now at Houlton Police Department so stay tuned on local news channels. Still no updates at this time. We just spoke with Chief of Police Joe McKenna who was very supportive. This is considered the Search/Rescue Mode of the investigation and police are asking the public to NOT go searching in the surrounding woods as this could contaminate any evidence. The State Police & Game Warden's are actively searching with Canine Unit.
We love you Cassandra!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 03:23:12 PM »

Houlton police give update on the missing woman case of Cassandra Bell

https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.shaw.7

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 06:58:23 PM »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am always glad to be wrong!! 

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/26/news/aroostook/missing-houlton-woman-found-alive/

BREAKING

Missing Houlton woman found alive

Last modified July 26, 2016, at 5:24 p.m.

HOULTON, Maine — A 34-year-old Houlton woman missing since early Monday morning was discovered alive Tuesday afternoon just a short distance from the home where she had last been seen Sunday night.

Houlton Police Chief Joe McKenna confirmed Tuesday afternoon that Cassandra Bell was found just before 4 p.m. in the back section of Evergreen Cemetery, located on Smyrna Street.

The cemetery is located a short distance away from Bell’s residence on Bridge Street.

McKenna said a family that was visiting the cemetery spotted a blue blanket, which had been linked to the disappearance, in a wooded area on the edge of the cemetery and contacted police. A state game warden was dispatched to investigate and found Bell sitting under a tree, on a knoll overlooking a gravel pit.

“She was dehydrated, lethargic and confused, but able to communicate with us,” McKenna said. “Her basic vitals looked good but we decided to transport her to Houlton Regional Hospital for evaluation.”

The chief said Bell was being taken to Houlton Regional Hospital by ambulance.

The discovery was made just five hours after McKenna and approximately a dozen members of Bell’s family and several of her friends attended a press conference where it was announced that police were ramping up the search for the woman. He said that Bell was considered “endangered missing” and the search was being conducted because of her prior history of self-harm.

Bell’s two brothers, Joseph Flood of Old Orchard Beach and Freeman Flood of St. Albans, described their sister as a warm, caring and “mothering” individual, but said that she had struggled after the death of her sister in a car accident one year ago and the death of her father in 2014.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.