March 28, 2024, 04:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nahomi Rodriguez 19, missing 7/17/16 Harlingen, Texas Found Deceased  (Read 2573 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: August 01, 2016, 07:44:05 AM »

MISSING: Nahomi Rodriguez - Harlingen, Texas (7/17/16)
19 year-old Nahomi Rodriguez was last seen leaving her job in Harlingen, Texas on July 17th 2016. She had apparently accepted a ride home from an unknown man, and has not been seen since. Nahomi has the word “LOVE” tattooed on her left ring finger, and an unknown tattoo on one of her ankles. She was dressed in her McDonald’s restaurant uniform, consisting of black pants, black shirt, black shoes and a black cap. Nahomi has long, dark brown, straight hair down to her mid-back, with blonde ends. If you have seen Nahomi Rodriguez since her disappearance, if you know of her current whereabouts, or if you have any information concerning her disappearance; please contact the Harlingen, Texas Police Department at (956) 216-5400 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.
http://wp.me/p7cBjs-4Uf
http://www.texasequusearch.org/2016/07/missing-nahomi-rodriguez-harlingen-texas-71716/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/remains-found-canal-identified-missing-texas-teen-nahomi-rodriguez-family-n745036

4/11/17
Remains Found in Canal Identified as Missing Texas Teen Nahomi Rodriguez, Family Vows to Find Killer

Remains discovered in a canal late last week have been positively identified as missing Texas teen Nahomi Rodriguez, who disappeared in July.

A set of bones were uncovered by a farmer working on the canal last Thursday. On Saturday, using dental records, authorities positively identified the remains as belonging to Nahomi.

The case is now being investigated as a homicide.

"There was a lot of evidence recovered at the scene," Harlingen Police Chief Jefferey Addickes said at a press conference Monday. "We are very hopeful that -- bringing Nahomi home -- that we find the person or persons responsible."
SNIP

Authorities are still searching for the person who was captured on security video pulling into the McDonald's parking lot the night Nahomi vanished. Nahomi can be seen in the video heading toward the grey or light-colored SUV. She then walks out of camera range.

Investigators believe that same person and vehicle are captured on video from a camera inside the fast food restaurant. A man in a white cap with a black shirt pulls up tothe drive-through window. It appears the man and Nahomi know one another. Nahomi can be seen giving the unknown man a fist-punch.

The driver of that car is being characterized as a person of interest in the case, authorities said.
SNIPPED

Anyone with information regarding the case is urged to call the Harlingen Police Department at (956) 425-8477.

RIP pretty one, you can go home now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.