April 20, 2024, 07:10:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former 3 Doors Down Guitarist Matt Roberts Dead at 38  (Read 9228 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: August 21, 2016, 08:54:43 AM »

http://sixxsense.iheart.com/articles/national-rock-news-active-main-rock-104648/former-3-doors-down-guitarist-matt-15028542/

Former 3 Doors Down Guitarist Matt Roberts Dead at 38

Aug. 20, 2016
(TMZ) - Matt Roberts, the former guitarist from 3 Doors Down has died of an apparent overdose ...TMZ has learned. Matt's dad Darrell tells TMZ he and Matt were just outside Wisconsin for a charity event where Matt was scheduled to perform. Darrell says Matt had rehearsal until 1 AM Saturday and the two went back to their hotel with an adjoining room.

Darrell says he was woken up around 9 AM by detectives who informed Matt had passed away overnight. Darrell tells TMZ prescription pills were involved ... but he believes the possible OD was accidental.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 08:57:19 AM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/matt-roberts-former-guitarist-in-3-doors-down-has-died-aged-38/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.