April 25, 2024, 05:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 264015 times)
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2005, 09:02:40 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
An issue that would hamper this but I am not sure how it is possible.

If JVDS and PVDS "know" that no body can be found. Wouldn't they just "stand up to the interrogation" like paulus said?

It is an incomplete thought I may come back to it later.

Absolut, I was trying to finish reading before I said this but, that statement was THE most disturbing part of the interview...he kept saying, I hope he stands up(to questioning) he said it more than once, then Greta stopped the tape(until tonite I think)

"I Hope He Stands Up!" I bet he does.

ironic, considering he should be saying,"i hope he stands up" and tells the truth!  Sad whatever the truth may be.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2005, 09:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "cancon"
yes Van mean "of"

As you would the Duchess of York, or William of Orange

like we have a friend whose last name is Van Nieuwenhuizen

that means Of the New House,

yes and Van der Sloot means "of the ditch"
interesting huh?

Are you serious??  That just made my stomach turn.

yes, I learned several days ago from a friend and GVS's name means of sister. This from someone ( me) whose surname means "head of a goat" in my heritage language.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2005, 09:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"

Thank you SO MUCH for translating.   Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2005, 09:03:06 PM »

Ok 1 last time, how far in miles or time by foot is it from Mariott to VDS house?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2005, 09:03:34 PM »

Which of the following did Joran Van Der Sloot do?
Killed Natalee    
  26%  [ 4 ]
Accidental death but he knew    
  60%  [ 9 ]
He has no knowledge of what happened after he left the beach.    
  13%  [ 2 ]

Current poll results.

Thanks!  That's very interesting.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2005, 09:03:47 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
OK ---- is the father a judge or not??????   All the people on the news keep calling him a judge....Natalees stepdad interupted Nancy Grace and told her he wasnt.  I didn't think he was either.  But it's annoying me that they keep calling him a judge if he really isnt!  Help me...is he or isnt he?

I don't know if he is a judge or not but I do know he is a suspect in a murder/kidnapping/disappearance investigation and right now thats good enough for me.
 he is a lawyer, prosecutor and substitute judge like he fills in if a judge is on vacation or indisposed.
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2005, 09:03:56 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Listening to Jessica Lunsford Dad cry about trying to help others in other US states. oops he just used the sh*t word on NG

I am in tears Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Kacky...I feel your pain...I've been crying my eyes out, too.  So sad.  Very hard for us to hear...cannot imagine what it must be like for Mark Lunsford.  God Bless that family.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2005, 09:03:58 PM »

Natalee's mom just said she knows the these guys "kidnapped" her daughter.

more on this interview later........... Rolling Eyes

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2005, 09:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
hay arubagirl you remember talking the KIA prison  I saw a guy on fox talking  about it He said that they just open up a new wing in the prison he also said it was as nice as any prison in the USA  is that true?

Nice as any prison in the U.S.A? That's still not saying much.
neil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2005, 09:04:24 PM »

Juvenal,

I think that in inquisition is to the advantage of the government, and historically inquisitions have resulted in confessions.

If we are interested in freedom and justice, then I think we need to understand first that government is the most incompetent form of organization known, and secondly that government is the most dangerous form of organization known.

Don't we want innocent people to be safe from the power of government? How is that possible if we are supposed to trust in beaurecrats to reach the conclusion that one is innocent or guilty? (Not likely, thank you.)
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:25 PM »

Question:  Latest rumor floating around is that the VdS house is now boarded up. Where is Anita VdS and why would they all board up and leave the house?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:29 PM »

Larry King doing Aruba now ...

Natalee's father saying she could be off the island
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:41 PM »

I realize that *we* the public don't need to know what medication it was that Natalee needed and had left behind in her pre-packed luggage in her hotel room, so I don't expect us to have an answer on that.

However, I would be really curious if it was something like asthma meds or an inhaler; or epileptic meds; or cold/sinus meds; or antihistamines for allergies; anything that would have put her in a more vulnerable position of danger than the normal teen on a vacation outing.

Being on the beach in the night air and humidity or being exposed to an allergen of some kind or alcohol being a factor (I have in my notes that the bartender told someone he served Nat 4-5 vodka drinks that night--anyone know where that news item came from or if it's true?) -- it's possible that she might have been having some kind of reaction that freaked Joran out and he may have thought she was dying or dead when she wasn't.

Just thinking out loud here about the detail we don't know.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:44 PM »

littletxlady, love that avatar.  It's mesmerizing how it goes around, and around and around....
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:56 PM »

APS: RIJKSMINISTERRAAD: Benoemingen Gemeenschappelijk Hof van......
20.12.2002 / 17:09 / Rubriek: Binnenland / Organisatie: Rvd/dg
Origineel persbericht.

Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties

Persbericht Rijksministerraad

20 december 2002

BENOEMINGEN GEMEENSCHAPPELIJK HOF VAN JUSTITIE VAN DE NEDERLANDSE ANTILLEN EN ARUBA

De Rijksministerraad heeft op voorstel van minister Remkes van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties ingestemd met een tweetal benoemingen.

De heer mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Momenteel is de heer Polkamp plaatsvervangend lid van het Hof. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003.

De heer mr. P.A.P.J. van der Sloot (50) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot plaatsvervangend lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. De heer van der Sloot is nu werkzaam als kabinetschef bij de procureur-generaal van Aruba. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003 voor een periode van drie jaar.

RVD, 20.12.2002

ANP Pers Support, de redactie van het ANP is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud.

Laatste persberichten van: Rvd/dg
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2005, 09:06:17 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Natalee's mom just said she knows the these guys "kidnapped" her daughter.

more on this interview later........... Rolling Eyes

you have to say that or succumb to the alternative. I think that is wishful thinking.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2005, 09:06:21 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Cancon, Fries is a hard language. I heard some songs in Fries and I can understand maybe every other word.

I didn't even try to learn it, except a few sayings my mother would say to us as kids, like when she wanted to get us to bed....

I try to teach myself proper Dutch, but I haven't gotten too far, but I notice when i watch a Dutch movie with English subtitles, I understand more than I think I would, anyone see the movie where the father kidnaps a record executive to get his daughter a big break, that's funny, my fav dutch movie however is The Fourth Man with Jeroen Krabbe,

most of my mom's family came to Canada, most of my dad's family is still in the Netherlands and actually my Dad's people come from Ede which is near Arnhem which is where Joran's brother says on his tickle site is where they come from, freaky........

in fact, Mrs. VanDerSloot, looks like about half of my aunts,
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2005, 09:06:24 PM »

I don't know, mehill, I've only been in the old wing. And that one is horrible.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2005, 09:07:08 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
My stomach is turning over what O'Liely just reported on Fox about Jessica Lunsford.   Crying or Very sad

I missed it.  Will you fill us in?

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2005, 09:07:16 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"

That's just wrong on sooooooo many levels!

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.