April 18, 2024, 04:04:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263798 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 23, 2005, 09:07:19 PM »

ANOTHER REASON TO QUESTION THE PARENTS?

Quote from: "Itawamba"
I realize that *we* the public don't need to know what medication it was that Natalee needed and had left behind in her pre-packed luggage in her hotel room, so I don't expect us to have an answer on that.

However, I would be really curious if it was something like asthma meds or an inhaler; or epileptic meds; or cold/sinus meds; or antihistamines for allergies; anything that would have put her in a more vulnerable position of danger than the normal teen on a vacation outing.

Being on the beach in the night air and humidity or being exposed to an allergen of some kind or alcohol being a factor (I have in my notes that the bartender told someone he served Nat 4-5 vodka drinks that night--anyone know where that news item came from or if it's true?) -- it's possible that she might have been having some kind of reaction that freaked Joran out and he may have thought she was dying or dead when she wasn't.

Just thinking out loud here about the detail we don't know.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 23, 2005, 09:07:24 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Question:  Latest rumor floating around is that the VdS house is now boarded up. Where is Anita VdS and why would they all board up and leave the house?

I could be wrong but boarded up could just mean like hurricane ready.

She may have left for Holland with police approval.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 23, 2005, 09:08:14 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
ANOTHER REASON TO QUESTION THE PARENTS?

Quote from: "Itawamba"
I realize that *we* the public don't need to know what medication it was that Natalee needed and had left behind in her pre-packed luggage in her hotel room, so I don't expect us to have an answer on that.

However, I would be really curious if it was something like asthma meds or an inhaler; or epileptic meds; or cold/sinus meds; or antihistamines for allergies; anything that would have put her in a more vulnerable position of danger than the normal teen on a vacation outing.

Being on the beach in the night air and humidity or being exposed to an allergen of some kind or alcohol being a factor (I have in my notes that the bartender told someone he served Nat 4-5 vodka drinks that night--anyone know where that news item came from or if it's true?) -- it's possible that she might have been having some kind of reaction that freaked Joran out and he may have thought she was dying or dead when she wasn't.

Just thinking out loud here about the detail we don't know.

Just to figure out whether it could have been accidental.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2005, 09:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "mehill10"
hay arubagirl you remember talking the KIA prison  I saw a guy on fox talking  about it He said that they just open up a new wing in the prison he also said it was as nice as any prison in the USA  is that true?

Nice as any prison in the U.S.A? That's still not saying much.

no I think the guy was saying it is a nice prison much nicer than most US prisons, esp the new wing
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2005, 09:08:35 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Natalee's mom just said she knows the these guys "kidnapped" her daughter.

more on this interview later........... Rolling Eyes

you have to say that or succumb to the alternative. I think that is wishful thinking.
She also said, "and hopefully not raped and murdered".
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2005, 09:09:18 PM »

arubagirl, IYO... what are the odds that someone could carry a body from either a car or the Marriot Beach to a dingy(either on the beach or in the water) without being noticed?
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2005, 09:09:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Question:  Latest rumor floating around is that the VdS house is now boarded up. Where is Anita VdS and why would they all board up and leave the house?

I could be wrong but boarded up could just mean like hurricane ready.

She may have left for Holland with police approval.

With her husband and son in jail I assume she took her younger son and went to stay with family or friends.  I think anyone would do something similar
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2005, 09:09:22 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "mehill10"
hay arubagirl you remember talking the KIA prison  I saw a guy on fox talking  about it He said that they just open up a new wing in the prison he also said it was as nice as any prison in the USA  is that true?

Nice as any prison in the U.S.A? That's still not saying much.

no I think the guy was saying it is a nice prison much nicer than most US prisons, esp the new wing

and certainly the nicest in the Caribbean

you no want to be in a Jamaican or Haitan or DR prison mon
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2005, 09:09:22 PM »

is von dutch a german word?

...anyone find it odd that if PAPASloot was intelligent enough to actually orchestrate and possibly participate in this ordeal, that he would be dumb enough to then  hang himself with his interviews with media, etc??

think positive
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2005, 09:10:05 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Larry King doing Aruba now ...

Natalee's father saying she could be off the island

With the unfolding events, as a defense mechanism, I think they're holding on to that implausible theory as a last bastion of hope.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2005, 09:10:22 PM »

What channel? Fox, msnbc or cnn?
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2005, 09:10:26 PM »

Quote from: "neil"
Juvenal,

I think that in inquisition is to the advantage of the government, and historically inquisitions have resulted in confessions.

If we are interested in freedom and justice, then I think we need to understand first that government is the most incompetent form of organization known, and secondly that government is the most dangerous form of organization known.

Don't we want innocent people to be safe from the power of government? How is that possible if we are supposed to trust in beaurecrats to reach the conclusion that one is innocent or guilty? (Not likely, thank you.)

You might be right that common law keeps the concepts of "law" and "government" seperate better than does civil law (and they are two different things). That would definitely be an advantage of common law.

I agree with you. I prefer common law. I'm just saying that common law does have its weaknesses, and Michael Jackson being able to pay Mesereau to get him off the hook is one of those.

Or, if you prefer, OJ could pony up the cash for Johnnie C. And he walked.

Also, the "inquisition" is not the same as the "Spanish Inquisition" of the 16th century. All it means is that you have a panel of judges who examine plaintiff/defendant/witnesses. They don't torture people, as a general practice, to get confessions, anymore.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 23, 2005, 09:10:27 PM »

ah I believe Von is the German equivalent of Van
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 23, 2005, 09:10:57 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
littletxlady, love that avatar.  It's mesmerizing how it goes around, and around and around....

Thank You, one of my favs too.

Peace

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 23, 2005, 09:11:04 PM »

Ok 1 last time, how far in miles or time by foot is it from Mariott to VDS house?

I am interested in learning this too
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 23, 2005, 09:11:09 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"

fox interview starting hsortly.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 23, 2005, 09:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "xcptnl"
OK ---- is the father a judge or not??????   All the people on the news keep calling him a judge....Natalees stepdad interupted Nancy Grace and told her he wasnt.  I didn't think he was either.  But it's annoying me that they keep calling him a judge if he really isnt!  Help me...is he or isnt he?

Ijust heard on N ancy grace that he is in the early stages of judgeship.

Sounds like a student teacher kind of thing.

not a student teacher at all.  typical ignorant american news media they yak on about the guy for weeks and can't figure out basic facts like what he is.  I posted his appointment decree on here a week ago.  Maybe it is because its in a foreign language and in a foreign country xenophobes that we are.  he has a law degree, meester in rechten.  the has been a prosecutor on the island and now he is a substitute judge.  some dumbkopf woman reporter on fox was braying the other day that "he is not even a lawyer let alone a judge" and suddenly he is now a judge on fox because that makes his arrest more interesting.  I don't know what you have to do to be a full judge but he is a lawyer and a long time employee of the aruba (read dutch) judicial system  mondo cane

Thanks for that correction, from what I had read he wasn't a lawyer and didn't have to be on to become a judge.  So his profession is that of a lawyer?
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 23, 2005, 09:11:49 PM »

LTL....what??? More info please???   THANK YOU!
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 23, 2005, 09:11:49 PM »

My heart goes really out for natalee`s mom and family, but on the otherhand let`s be objective about it all. Wouldn`t you say and feel the same? These guys or guy are "supposedly"  are the last one(s) that see natalee. We don`t know jack, lyers or not! I think there are a lot of kids who in the same situation would react the same with lies, doesn`t make it right I totally agree, makes them not killers also!! But what if you hear about a girl missing and you were the last ( supposedly) person who see her?? And don`t forget they can look like adults , but they aren`t!!

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 23, 2005, 09:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

fox interview starting hsortly.

FOX

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.