April 26, 2024, 03:25:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 264051 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
oh dear Christ, I hope that it's true.

Ok..Arubagirl...do you remember that RUMOR about Lorenzo and his basement?  Then someome also said there was a RUMOR about NH clothes being found at Lorenzo's house?  Remember?  Could it be????
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:09 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "cancon"
If the brothers are innocent, then why are they lying. Why why why?

Look, I may be scared when I see the cops, but I'd be scared into telling the truth.

here is my theory, your best friend and perhaps leader of your group tells you, I left Natalee on the beach, we had an argument now she is missing and now the cops are going to blame us, I swear I did not hurt that girl, if we stick together we'll be fine, my dad says so

so maybe they figure right we believe Joran he is our friend we don't want to get into trouble so we'll go along with his story

when the brothers realize it isn't going to be fine, they tell the truth

the other scenario is Joran, not so sweet, says to the brothers look I didn't kill that girl and they are going to blame me, she was last seen with all of us, so if you don't go along with this story I'm going to point the finger at you, my dad's got connections, they believe me not you or maybe he had some other blackmailable info on the Kalpo brothers

now I think that isn't likely the case, that the brothers did indeed have a part in the coverup or at least Deepak did

Sorry, cancon, but I don't buy this.

I think, if the brothers weren't just as culpable as Joran, this case would be solved now. I don't think a one of them has been telling the truth. Just pointing the finger at other people.

I basically agree Juvenal, they still may only be accessories after the fact,
I was merely positing some theories if the boys were released or considered innocent why would they lie
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "someone"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
OMG! Beth is reading on my page!!!!!!! WOW!

HUH?

someone was thinking the same thing I was.  Laughing

YES! I am so excited!!!!! I was about to give up!  Really looked bleak for a while, Beth is so AWSOME!!!!! You go girlfriend!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:13 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Whoa...is anyone watching the interview with Beth Twitty on Fox?

She just said she believes Natalee is being held by others and is alive on the island!!!  WTF????

You're not nuts, nancy.  I saw and heard that too.  It took it a minute to register...

At the moment I am totally and completely stunned!!!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:14 PM »

oh dear Christ, I hope that it's true.

So do I.  I really have leaned more toward her being dead at this point.  And watching the father and step-mother has helped lead me that direction, as they have talked about her in the past tense for about a week now.  But I really really hope this has a happy ending.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:24 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "coco"
BTH on H&C now - very different BTH from the smiling lady with Greta - she said today she could not get up. It's hard to watch since she is starting to break down in a way she hasn't before in public.

Bless Beth's heart, she is so strong but you can tell it is starting to get to her.  She sounded angry tonight (not that I blame her at all).  She said that she believes that Natalee was kidnapped and still being held on the Island.  She also stated that she received information when talking to the PVDS that he does know more, but she did not elaborate, actually she said that she could not talk about it.

Prays from me to that entire family.

she devuldged more tonight than ever before....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:26 PM »

Im soooooooooooooooooooooo tired of that croes spokeswoman!!!!
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:26 PM »

saninmytoes, RUMOR, I repeat, RUMOR has it that Lorenzo van Rijn may have NH in his house due to his being v/d Sloots bastard son.

Yes, I know. Crazy.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:38 PM »

She says the "others" she wants arrested are the ones holding her daughter on the island!!!!  WHERE DID THIS COME FROM???

Interesting. I was just saying today that I believed in how she spoke of the 3, that she was always refering to them being the "keys" to finding her daughter. Not the ones who hurt her etc etc. It's always lead me to believe, they know something bigger. I think that's why she threatened the suit because she doesn't care about them making a "case" she just wants her daughter and leave.

They could perhaps, while trying to make a case, hold Beth from taking her daughter from whom ever has her and going home.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:47 PM »

So do you think they are holding PVDS to protect HIM?  Just wondering....

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 23, 2005, 09:44:20 PM »

Isn`t getting weirder al the time??

I`m sorry to say this but`s it`s seems to me that most people are glued on the media, we are not used to it. On the otherhand I understand it b/c in the US it`s custom to "play"such things in the media. but hey what the heck they all are already 'GUILTY"in the peoples opinion!

But I hope you all don`t mind if I give my opinion as well as do others on this forum. Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 23, 2005, 09:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Whoa...is anyone watching the interview with Beth Twitty on Fox?

She just said she believes Natalee is being held by others and is alive on the island!!!  WTF????

You're not nuts, nancy.  I saw and heard that too.  It took it a minute to register...

At the moment I am totally and completely stunned!!!

It's one of those when you kinda slump back in yur chair and can't think for a minute...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: June 23, 2005, 09:44:40 PM »

Ok I am going to be a bit of a downer.

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2005, 09:45:13 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Im soooooooooooooooooooooo tired of that croes spokeswoman!!!!

Aren't we all?  She really serves no purpose to the press and I wonder why they keep talking to her.  Her information (or lack thereof) is worthless.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 23, 2005, 09:45:21 PM »

Is it me or does it seem information is a little more open from Aruba? Marian Croes is saying dad may have actually participated in the disappearance, not a cover up.............with all the qualifiers
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 23, 2005, 09:45:41 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "puggywug"
My stomach is turning over what O'Liely just reported on Fox about Jessica Lunsford.   Crying or Very sad

I missed it.  Will you fill us in?

They're saying that Jessica was kept alive for 3 days in his (the perp's)house while 3 other people were also in the house witnessing it all.  She was then buried alive in garbage bags.  Something about the police botched the investigation.  Didn't hear much past that.  I was in tears.  Let's just hope the same didn't happen to NH - that she was alive in their house when the police/BHT, etc. came to the VDS house that night.
This is all too much to handle.  White wine spritzers are helping!

There are alot of sick people in this world let's just pray that Natalee's Ok or that her family will have some closure soon.

white wine spritzers are fine and all but i think it would be good to pray for natalee right about now

Believe me, I am.

the asshole fed her hamburger meat to keep her alive, and let her see the search on TV. The last night he raped her and there was blood. then he dug the hole put her in the bag and buried her. Said she did not cry. Asshole wonders how the search dogs missed her, liked he blamed them for her dying, since she could have lived if they had found her in time. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
sandinmytoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 23, 2005, 09:45:48 PM »

saninmytoes, RUMOR, I repeat, RUMOR has it that Lorenzo van Rijn may have NH in his house due to his being v/d Sloots bastard son.

Yes, I know. Crazy.

Wow, that blows my mind. Does anyone know the source of the rumor? Do we know anything else about this Lorenzo?
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Greta is going to get journalist of the year I swear.  She put Geraldo in the dirt.

then again it doesn't take much, even Dan Rather could leave Geraldo in the dirt

Greta is no doubt the envy of the American media right now, good!!!
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:28 PM »

absolut, there is some chatter. But I doubt that it is reliable.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:28 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok I am going to be a bit of a downer.

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

I hear ya, I just don't want it to be true. What you say makes sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.