April 19, 2024, 04:28:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263883 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:31 PM »

so is this an extortionate kidnapping or a crack house scenario?  she said the boys kidnapped her daughter (took her from Carlos and Charlies?) but then something else happended and somebody has her on the island and Beth knows it.  

miss croes spokesperson : "the story joran told as witness did not check out."  

-"Paulus is held on reasonable suspicion of involvement in her disappearance.  suspected of the same charges as other suspects."
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Im soooooooooooooooooooooo tired of that croes spokeswoman!!!!

Aren't we all?  She really serves no purpose to the press and I wonder why they keep talking to her.  Her information (or lack thereof) is worthless.

At this point......................
I can not go into specifics....................
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:42 PM »

BH said that jvds and kalpoes kidnapped her daughter.

I think she means they kidnapped NH initially - at CnCs,  that NH did not go with them willingly.  Perhaps she was drugged and did not have the capacity to make willing choices.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 23, 2005, 09:46:45 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
So do you think they are holding PVDS to protect HIM?  Just wondering....

Well, interestingly enough someone (could have been just a weirdo) coinicentally made death threats today....

Arubagirl ya know I love ya but I gotta rename this whole thing... As the island turns  Laughing
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 23, 2005, 09:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Is it me or does it seem information is a little more open from Aruba? Marian Croes is saying dad may have actually participated in the disappearance, not a cover up.............with all the qualifiers

Kacky we have more in common than we know, I thought that is the most information old Marian has coughed up since this began.....

I've wanted to wring her neck!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: June 23, 2005, 09:47:09 PM »

interesting that ms twitty said" i hope they did nt rape and murder her.." that kinda implies that their are some other more deadly ppl currently holding her...that does nt sound real good, would you want to be caught with this girl at this point?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 23, 2005, 09:47:38 PM »

She just said that they believe "he"  (papa) is directly involved in her disappearance.  

Also stated that "their" story that was told first did not check out.  (???????)

Was is a mistake to let them go early???  no, it was the right decision.  (again????????)
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 23, 2005, 09:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Isn`t getting weirder al the time??

I`m sorry to say this but`s it`s seems to me that most people are glued on the media, we are not used to it. On the otherhand I understand it b/c in the US it`s custom to "play"such things in the media. but hey what the heck they all are already 'GUILTY"in the peoples opinion!

But I hope you all don`t mind if I give my opinion as well as do others on this forum. Wink

I don't mind, Hannie. Welcome.

Oh, and the Europress never "plays" anything at all, do they?  Laughing
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 23, 2005, 09:48:16 PM »

i think she is nifty

think positive
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 23, 2005, 09:48:22 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok I am going to be a bit of a downer.

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

I'm with you there.  I keep wanting to believe in that theory, but at this point this is a MAJOR case down there and everyone knows who Natalee is.  If they are holding her, why no ransom?  Why, after all the craziness, do they just not let her go to save themselves?  Anything?  I just have a hard time believing that.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 23, 2005, 09:48:29 PM »

I just cant understand why a judge (whatever) could poosibly be stupid enough to let his son get into this and help him out.  Its crazy.
harleymom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 23, 2005, 09:48:56 PM »

PVDS  and all 4 suspects are charged with "Involvement in the disappearance" per Croes  on FOX not the coverup.
The statments they all made early in the case were investigated and found false or inconsistance with what the investigations turned up.
That is why they are all back in jail.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 23, 2005, 09:49:15 PM »

Quote from: "sandinmytoes"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
saninmytoes, RUMOR, I repeat, RUMOR has it that Lorenzo van Rijn may have NH in his house due to his being v/d Sloots bastard son.

Yes, I know. Crazy.

Wow, that blows my mind. Does anyone know the source of the rumor? Do we know anything else about this Lorenzo?

do we know yet if indeed he is a son of dad VdS?. Wouldn't LE have already been to Lorenzo and acquaintances homes based on "talk on the street" That kind of thing happens a lot here in the US. Someone says something to someone who says something to someone who says something to LE
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 23, 2005, 09:49:23 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"

She just said that they believe "he"  (papa) is directly involved in her disappearance.  

Also stated that "their" story that was told first did not check out.  (???????)

Was is a mistake to let them go early???  no, it was the right decision.  (again????????)

I think she gets her info from on here.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 23, 2005, 09:49:57 PM »

Quote from: "sandinmytoes"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
saninmytoes, RUMOR, I repeat, RUMOR has it that Lorenzo van Rijn may have NH in his house due to his being v/d Sloots bastard son.

Yes, I know. Crazy.

Wow, that blows my mind. Does anyone know the source of the rumor? Do we know anything else about this Lorenzo?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that was said along time ago, since it obviously is still being said do people think there is something to that?
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:01 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Greta is going to get journalist of the year I swear.  She put Geraldo in the dirt.

then again it doesn't take much, even Dan Rather could leave Geraldo in the dirt

Greta is no doubt the envy of the American media right now, good!!!

No doubt Greta's the real deal. And for once, Fox is coming out a winner. Their dedication to sensationalism is paying off, this time.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:09 PM »

Aren't we all?  She really serves no purpose to the press and I wonder why they keep talking to her.  Her information (or lack thereof) is worthless.

At this point......................
I can not go into specifics....................
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

we are not confirming or denying, we are not excluding or including, bla bla bla Laughing
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok I am going to be a bit of a downer.

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

I'm with you there.  I keep wanting to believe in that theory, but at this point this is a MAJOR case down there and everyone knows who Natalee is.  If they are holding her, why no ransom?  Why, after all the craziness, do they just not let her go to save themselves?  Anything?  I just have a hard time believing that.

Alive on the island, tracking a car, 7 or 8 more arrests......
Diario theory?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:25 PM »

I know the source(s), I don't think they would make up something as crazy, but not putting my hand in fire. As to why....don't know.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:28 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "RB"
I am actually having a hard time watching this.  It's the circles under her eyes that get me.

I was just saying that she is looking like she isn't sleeping or eating well.  I hope this ends for her soon.   But, I am really impressed with her persistence!

I think it's a combination of that, and sunglasses she wears all day while she's out canvassing the streets (she had them on yesterday with Greta).  They've left her with very bad "racoon eyes" making her look even more tired and distraught than she already is (if that's possible).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.