April 25, 2024, 05:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 264014 times)
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:37 PM »

When the story first broke it seemed very ominous that so many FBI were there.  Perhaps the Aruban authorities suspected PvdS all along.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "absolut"
Ok I am going to be a bit of a downer.

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

wait a minute, just because we haven't heard about any ransom demands, are we sure there haven't been any demands and might explain the unusual FBI presence????

I know we think Mrs. H is just in denial but........

I heard it mentioned the other day that if she was alive and still on the island she would be to "hot" to be moved being that everyone was looking for her and paying attention to everything that is going on.  Also the same would apply if she was alive, no possible way to hide a body at this time.

Just what I heard on the radio.............  (???)

Let's pray that we have a positive outcome!!!

i remeber this....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:43 PM »

the rumor about his being a son is from a former neighbour of his mom. The rumor about NH being held there is from someone who has a lot of friends among the police.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 23, 2005, 09:56:13 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "iquitos"

-"Paulus is held on reasonable suspicion of involvement in her disappearance.  suspected of the same charges as other suspects."

any possibility that this is a language barrier thing here? I mean, that is a major distinction in charge...

I don't think so; Alan asked this question several times - as did Sean Hannity - so it means he's under suspicion for the disappearance of NH, as opposed to covering up.  He's directly involved.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2005, 09:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
a very tiny robot....
Laughing

well gang I have to hurry home and catch Greta Of the Sisters talking about Lords of the Ditch

head of the goat gets a good laugh from that! Laughing  Laughing
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 23, 2005, 09:56:40 PM »

FOR THE DUTCHIES OUT THERE

www.nos.nl

24 Juni 2005 03:11
Rechter op Aruba verdacht van moord
ORANJESTAD De Nederlandse rechter die op Aruba vastzit wegens de verdwijning van een Amerikaanse scholiere, is nu een verdachte in de zaak. De 53-jarige man wordt beschuldigd van het medeplegen van moord, doodslag of ontvoering met de dood tot gevolg.

De rechter werd gisteren opgepakt. Hij is de vader van de 17-jarige jongen die al in verband met de vermissing van de 18-jarige Natalee Holloway vastzat. Ook drie anderen wordt verdacht.

Holloway verdween drie weken geleden na een schoolreisje. De politie denkt dat zij is omgebracht. Tot nu toe is er geen spoor van de scholiere gevonden.

Only the facts
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 23, 2005, 09:56:51 PM »

Red,

What do you think of all of this ?

:::waving to see if Red's reading along  Wink ::::
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 23, 2005, 09:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

i would imagine any ransom demand would be kept super quiet in hopes of not spooking anyone into doing anything drastic

absolut, what did you figure from the 1 mile walk?

Dunno that is closer than I thought but he wouldn't have carried her home or elsewhere without a vechicle.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 23, 2005, 09:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"

wait a minute, just because we haven't heard about any ransom demands, are we sure there haven't been any demands and might explain the unusual FBI presence????

which would explain them (media)keeping all of us going crazy over other news that seems so UNreal. If the info of ransom, etc. leaks, she dies. The FBI was involved almost immediately.

WW, could be a ransom that we have not heard about?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 23, 2005, 09:57:45 PM »

gaijin - I wondered the same thing about language confusion and Marianne Croes. She seemed to have someone prompting her or watching her off camera and made one correction because of it but I'm not sure if the suspicion of involvement in disappearance means what it would mean here. I think it's possible that this means connected to case somehow - not suspected of hiding a body or such for example.

Any thoughts from Arubagirl or Hannie? (who of course could not see the interview and so would have to make a guess)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:02 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "someone"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
OMG! Beth is reading on my page!!!!!!! WOW!

HUH?

someone was thinking the same thing I was.  Laughing

Beth is reading on her page? What does that mean?

"God dont like ugly"
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Greta is going to get journalist of the year I swear.  She put Geraldo in the dirt.

then again it doesn't take much, even Dan Rather could leave Geraldo in the dirt

Greta is no doubt the envy of the American media right now, good!!!

I had Fox News on my XM Radio today (awesome, by the way - I have to work all day - but I still get to hear everything they say on Fox without a TV!).  I heard one of the anchors ask Greta where she was going next (this was after she had interviewed the Kalpoe's mother).  She said she had a plan, but wasn't going to divulge it b/c the last time she did CNN sent a camera there within 20 minutes, or something like that.  It was actually pretty funny!
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:21 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

If there was a ransom demand...would be be able to know? I don't think we would in hopes of keeping her alive. Kidnappings with ransoms would be better kept under the wraps especially since Natalee's disappearance is kept in the media 24/7.

I think NH is way too HOT to be on aruba. that would be stupid to me and I have'nt seen this bunch of perpetraitors do anything stupid yet. They still might walk.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:28 PM »

Arubagirl...

I believe it was already asked, so excuse me for forgetting lol, it would be hard to get someone off the island in a boat late at night? Is that what was said? I ask because I have read many places that Lorenzo van Rijn, had a speed boat.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "arrabba"
BH said that jvds and kalpoes kidnapped her daughter.

I think she means they kidnapped NH initially - at CnCs,  that NH did not go with them willingly.  Perhaps she was drugged and did not have the capacity to make willing choices.

My thought too
 if anything, natalee was tipsy.  not enough time for the boys to drug at the bar.  is it kidnappinf if you take somebody on a ride and do not bring them safely back?  remember there is a kidnapping charge so maybe there is an extortion angle. and the twittys have set up a bank account and are announcing what they have but are getting no bited?  i bet the tips are gushing in.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:40 PM »

the rumor about his being a son is from a former neighbour of his mom. The rumor about NH being held there is from someone who has a lot of friends among the police.
arubagirl, I haven't thank you yet, but I do now. Wouldn't LE there pursue that lead? I know I am comparing US to Aruba, but I would think that would be easy to prove or disprove quickly, I mean the Lorenzo basement theory or any of his acquaintances.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: June 23, 2005, 09:58:53 PM »

well if it ransom.. it s not lorenzo.. he s loaded right....?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:03 PM »

If you haven't read the update on hasibokos.com you really should- might help shed a little more light into Van Der Sloot, Sr.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:22 PM »

OOHHHHHHH..ok...thanks!

"God dont like ugly"
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:30 PM »

Does anyone besides me remember that after the boys were released the first time, pappa VDS went to Holland, I believe.  It was said Joran went along, but then later that was disputed.  

I didn't ever hear the official confirmation of that: did he really go there?  And if he did, I wonder why...especially now that we know he was directly involved.

Also, the editor of the Aruban paper there told Alan Colmes that the judge had to determine whether or not to hold PVDS for 8 more days, or release him.  He said that was the next step.  

Why hold him for 48 hours, if 8 days was the next step in their detaining progression?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.