April 25, 2024, 02:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 264010 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 23, 2005, 10:23:56 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Okay, am I just naive and gullible, or does the brothers Mom sound sincere to anyone else around here?

I think all the mothers are sincere.  They had nothing to so with it.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:07 PM »

What are they going to do next, arrest Joran's mom and strip-search her? Sad
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Arubagirl...

I believe it was already asked, so excuse me for forgetting lol, it would be hard to get someone off the island in a boat late at night? Is that what was said? I ask because I have read many places that Lorenzo van Rijn, had a speed boat.

monkeys to work:  can we get the correct last name of lorenzo and gin up a dossier on him?  we established that he is son of a vw dealer whose father suicided who has a few houses one all painted up with a basement.  we ad some tickle too i thought.  did we have a pic?

I don't want to start anything, but wasn't he the one that had the link to the old man-- the dutch guy with about 1600 pictures of young ladies that write him. I've never gotten over a really weird feeling about that guy. I remember that Someone on here was going to email him or try to contact??? Does anyone else remember this? If I'm wrong everyone just ignore this because I don't want to start more rumors....but...

Ever since seeing that site I 've had in the back of my mind a scenario about this old guy being like a procurer. Like maybe he's advertising these pictures. But then again I'm doing something I don't like...starting rumors ......he's probably just a dirty old man who thinks he's a stud.

Marten? Yeah he gave me the creeps! I believe Kerin and someone else made a profile seeing if he would contact them.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:24 PM »

Okay, am I just naive and gullible, or does the brothers Mom sound sincere to anyone else around here?

Yep
and in whatever the native tongue is she ripped Satish a new a$$ over the story change.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Guys, I'm gong to  bed. See y'all tomorrow.

ITS 9:30!!!! you were up until three oclock in the mgn a couple of weeks ago!!
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:44 PM »

I think she just truely beleives what she is saying.  This is what she knows.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
This was a very different interview.  It wasn't just wishful thinking on Beth's part. Even though she did say her daughter could have been murdered...she said there were several more arrests she thought would happen.  She went into her normal "Natalee's still alive" mantra...

THEN...he asked her who the several others were?  She said she did not want to say. Then he asked her point blank "Do you think they are the one's holding her somewhere?" and she definately said "yes".....

It wasn't a wishful thinking statement.  It was a whole different direction!!!

Maybe she was tired, delirious or out of it...but, she clearly made these statements.

Unbelievable....I need to find a transcript.

I seem to goof up the quotes...sorry
MY POST BEGINS HERE~~~~~

I agree with you...he does seem to have a realistic view of this.  And, she always has too...even though she has been far more vocal about Natalee being alive..she's an articulate, smart woman.  I guess that's why this seemed so out of the blue.  Unless she was trying to send a message to others who might know what's going on...I can't figure out her motives yet.  

I'm the last person to send this forum into spasms with all the crazy scenarios...I abhore hearing the Lorenzo stuff..and never have believed in a kidnapping scenario.

Not sure what this was all about. I'm looking for the transcript.
ENDS HERE...
~~~~~

Nancy - My thoughts are that Beth knows that the only scenario where Natalee could be alive involves other people.  I would be more optimistic about Beth's interview if not for the fact that Dave Holloway surely has the same info, and he just said "There's a small chance," about the possibility of Natalee being alive.

I hope to be proven wrong!
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 23, 2005, 10:25:16 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
does anybody  buy into the premise that was presented this mgn by a poster that Joren was "simply" the pimp..in that he lured and entrapped young women in order to secure them for HIS FATHER...who turns out to be the primary predator?...or is that all just too fantastic to beleive....in what is already an unbeleivable story....

I believe the "Joren is the bait" part.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: June 23, 2005, 10:25:42 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime? Rolling Eyes

Yeah it is weird to me also.

i kinda like it.... Wink

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 23, 2005, 10:25:59 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
This is not racial I swear.

His mom talks just like he writes english in the email.

I thought the very same thing.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 23, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »

CHE I HAVE BEEN READING THE PAST POSTS DOES THE KIDNAP STORY COMES FROM TWITTY ?

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN

Only the facts
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 23, 2005, 10:26:04 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime? Rolling Eyes

When you put it that way, it DOES seem sort of medieval, doesn't it? Round up the usual suspects, sling 'em in the dungeon, and rack 'em till they confess.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 23, 2005, 10:26:12 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"

their government isn't like ours....

Well if I boycott Aruba or Indonesia, it's cause I don't want to end up in prison for something I didn't do... Sad
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: June 23, 2005, 10:26:25 PM »

What are they going to do next, arrest Joran's mom and strip-search her? Sad

LOL! All they have to do is find that one picture with the see-through blouse she had on.

That was out of bounds. I shouldn't be kicking people when they're down.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 23, 2005, 10:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

i kinda like it.... Wink

Makes the Patriot act look like a walk in the park.
Wayoutwest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 23, 2005, 10:27:02 PM »

Sorry to say this, but the only way Natalie is being held alive on Aruba is going to be by a single person, in an extremely remote location who has an independent means of survival. The 'napper would have to go to work and  as I've said before, this smart girl would definitely be trying to help herself if she was alone at any time. Everyone on the island is alert for suspicious activities.  You have a crew of "organized" people watching her, and something is gonna slip. People have girlfriends, wives, kids, neighbors. 150,000 is a strong motivator.  

If she was snatched, she's been off Aruba a long time.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 23, 2005, 10:27:12 PM »

per CNN
PDVS to ve held 48 hours more
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: June 23, 2005, 10:27:16 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

i kinda like it.... Wink

Makes the Patriot act look like a walk in the park.

They carry things a little too far I think.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: June 23, 2005, 10:27:46 PM »

nancy/ya'll psd

Just something to think about...the risk firms I was mentioning earlier do have documented cases where someone was kidnapped for ransom, and even though the ransom is to be paid, the kidnappers end up killing the person in some stupid arrangement.  They worried about that over the sister/mother (I can't remember which) of the baseball blayer kidnapped in Mexico a year or so ago.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:09 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
This is not racial I swear.

His mom talks just like he writes english in the email.

the 'deepak email'?

Yep, I am now at like 99% about the email being legit.

what i was saying earlier is that i feel like he was instructed to write it by PAPAStool - being a legal mind and all..thinking ahead

think positive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.