April 23, 2024, 04:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263960 times)
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:20 PM »

See, I just can't see WHY she would be held against her will, unless it was a prostitution/slavery thing.  In which case, the stepdad would be correct in thinking she was off the island.  

I keep seeing theories (and I see that her mother probably thinks this, too) that she's being held somewhere on the island.  WHY?  What for?  I can't imagine that's the case, unfortunately.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:33 PM »

Quote from: "sandinmytoes"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

I sent it to absolt! lol

I'd like to read it if someone could PM it to me please!!

Today I posted it on the theory board:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=263
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:37 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Here's the video link for Colmes interview with Beth, I can't find a text transcript up yet.  And, I can't watch this on a slow connection.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134671,00.html

Just watched that interview....that is one lady on a mission.  And I think she will succeed.

Looking for the truth.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
inspector_detector wrote:

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime?

Unfortunatly it`s the dutch law. And I have a problem with it right now b/c of the "pressure" from the media! I sure don`t like the way it is going now, looks to me they ( as in the judicials of aruba) will keep up with the pressure which is not legal in the dutch system, of interrogate b/c the 'americans' sits on there backs!! So I surely hope that the people in custody  don`t 'break' by such unlawfull actions.

Hey, don't blame the Americans!

Hmmm, Dutch law doesn't allow polygraphs (which are painless btw) but it's ok to arrest someone with no charges or evidence or witnesses and put them into prison and iterrogate them untill they confess. And if that doesn't work they go after your family. Damn, sounds more like the mafia.

How about some old fashioned detective work like finding a body, or some witnesses or a motive? Security cameras? Telephone records?
Nobody saw anything? There is no physical evidence? This is too strange.
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:47 PM »

Ok, so I'm watching Joran's mom talking about breaking "house rules?"
I was never allowed out past 11 until I was 21!!! That house hold has to be odd, dad goes gambling with sons?
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:50 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "xcptnl"
Dear God People - it's taken me 2 hours and 45 minutes to read from 4 pm to now!!!! Can you guys type slower pulllleasse!!

The scary part is really they are compared to other nights Smile

I know!! I KNOW!!  I am reading stuff from 7pm and really want to comment on it but I know better because I am sure it will be resolved by the time I get to 8 pm!!

I do have to agree with the comment about the stepfather.  For some reason I have not warmed up to him.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 23, 2005, 10:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

I sent it to absolt! lol

I also got another personalized version that was updated from the source Embarassed
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 23, 2005, 10:47:16 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
No one calls anyone at 3am to get help, What does L say to who ever he is in bed with gotta go help joran but your my alibi see ya?
There is only 1 person you can call when you are in Joran spot at 3am.
DADDY

Good point.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 23, 2005, 10:47:19 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
Ok, so I'm watching Joran's mom talking about breaking "house rules?"
I was never allowed out past 11 until I was 21!!! That house hold has to be odd, dad goes gambling with sons?

21?! you pennsylvania DUTCH?

think positive
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 23, 2005, 10:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Didnt Kerin email it to her?  O rwho was it?

It was me. I CANT believe I missed her bringing up the Email,

WHAT DID SHE SAY ABOUT IT please!!!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 23, 2005, 10:48:04 PM »

Yep I read it but until he is questioned again he is off my list. Joran was with her way to late.

No one calls anyone at 3am to get help, What does L say to who ever he is in bed with gotta go help joran but your my alibi see ya?

DADDY

That's assuming that Joran was actually ALONE on the beach with her. I tend to believe he organized a rendezvous for N and L and then something bad happened on the beach. J knows what it was and witnessed it, which makes him a party to it.  But that something bad doesn't involve drugs, death or sex.

Can you give me details on this "L" deal.  Frankly, from what I've read it's total specualtion and dreadful hearsay.  Have you done research to fully link this person to this family and case?  I'm rather irritated by the entire scenario...but, maybe I missed futher details you've fully hooked up.
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: June 23, 2005, 10:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

21?! you pennsylvania DUTCH?[/quote

ROFLMAO
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 23, 2005, 10:48:46 PM »

Not to derail this topic,

But for the few who bring up the wisdom of this trip.....

On the Texas Coast a 14 year old vanished and drowned on the beach on a Church Trip.

So sad.  Bad things can happen anywhere.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 23, 2005, 10:49:02 PM »

Yep I read it but until he is questioned again he is off my list. Joran was with her way to late.

DADDY

That's assuming that Joran was actually ALONE on the beach with her. I tend to believe he organized a rendezvous for N and L and then something bad happened on the beach. J knows what it was and witnessed it, which makes him a party to it.  But that something bad doesn't involve drugs, death or sex.

The times in the "current final story" is all to random to include L. Also there is no evidence of the N and L ever meeting.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 23, 2005, 10:49:33 PM »

Juvenal wrote:

You said earlier it was Dutch law, which was my understanding too.

Whatever works for them, but it makes me glad I live in a country where a judge has to see "probable cause" before he'll issue an arrest warrant!

Yes juvenal but is only a matter of what kind of justice system in what country there is.

We in general don`t like the jurysystem.
But what they are doing know in aruba, seems to me only they arrest a lot of people to make the americans happy.... I don`t like that fact! So I hope that they will be objective. Which by the way maybe that`s why they call in 'dutch' judges ( if that`s true) for the objectivity.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 23, 2005, 10:49:48 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Not to derail this topic,

But for the few who bring up the wisdom of this trip.....

On the Texas Coast a 14 year old vanished and drowned on the beach on a Church Trip.

So sad.  Bad things can happen anywhere.

When did this happen?
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:04 PM »

Ya know... maybe Geraldo's info about sex tapes is not so far-fetched. Is it possible that the 3 boys took NH to a house where films are made? That this is a ring and it is much bigger and scarier than any of you think? Is that why Beth is so convinced that there are others involved? Certainly these types of tapes have a market. Ever heard of snuff films?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:12 PM »

Mom said her husband is a deep sleeper?   Strange but I wonder about that.

She is in denial.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime? Rolling Eyes

It blows my mind

Yes, I don't like it either.

Weren't the two security guards who were initially arrested taken into custody pretty much on the word of the Three Amigos? That's a frighteningly flimsy basis on which to detain someone.

They werent even fingered by name. They just happen to be in the area that night...  Shocked
harleymom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:21 PM »

If the boys dropped J and Natalee at the beach, how did J get home? Is that where Dad come in?

I really feel so bad for these mothers, and agree that they are sincere in sharing what they know.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.