April 19, 2024, 11:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263830 times)
Slayer714
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 23, 2005, 11:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
It has been 10 days since they conficated the pc's from JVDS's house and that is about the length of time for the FBI to get the results. They have email, and anything else on that pc. Funny PVDS was arrested about the time for the tests results to come in.

You would think he would know to do a DOD level wipe on anything he was deleting.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 23, 2005, 11:01:23 PM »

inspector_detector wrote:

Hey, don't blame the Americans!

Sorry if you take it personal inspector, was not my intention!

I only give my opinion and i`m not a person who 'blames' judicial systems on the people. or for that effect on a whole country. Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: June 23, 2005, 11:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "K in TX"
Quote from: "tuberide"

21?! you pennsylvania DUTCH?[/quote

ROFLMAO

I've never heard the term "Pennsylvania Dutch" outside my family.  My mom's family is Pennsyvania Dutch although it's not a nationality, I don't think.  And when my mom would talk in snippets or phrases that weren't totally understandable, my Dad used to kid her and say she was talking "Dutch".  He even would call her "Dutch" as a nickname sometimes!

I forgot all about it till you mentioned the name.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 23, 2005, 11:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
You know what else is bothersome about the aruban justice system --- the secrecy.  The defense doesn't even get to dee the evidence!  Secrecy breeds corruption.

I'm thinking they're being secret about the "evidence" cause they don't have any evidence! Laughing
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 23, 2005, 11:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "heartache"
Ya know... maybe Geraldo's info about sex tapes is not so far-fetched. Is it possible that the 3 boys took NH to a house where films are made? That this is a ring and it is much bigger and scarier than any of you think? Is that why Beth is so convinced that there are others involved? Certainly these types of tapes have a market. Ever heard of snuff films?

for those who dont know, there is ALOT of prostituion throughout most of the carribbean islands, esp. the west indies

Look at this, and if you can stomach it the archives about this case.
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/05/29/news-moxley2.php

I have asked this before, could there have been some kind of kinky somein somein going on
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 23, 2005, 11:03:23 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Mom said her husband is a deep sleeper?   Strange but I wonder about that.

She is in denial.

passed out drunk, maybe
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: June 23, 2005, 11:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "Slayer714"
It has been 10 days since they conficated the pc's from JVDS's house and that is about the length of time for the FBI to get the results. They have email, and anything else on that pc. Funny PVDS was arrested about the time for the tests results to come in.

You would think he would know to do a DOD level wipe on anything he was deleting.

ooouuuu GEEK talk Smile  I diggit. Smile
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 23, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
See, I just can't see WHY she would be held against her will, unless it was a prostitution/slavery thing.  In which case, the stepdad would be correct in thinking she was off the island.  

I keep seeing theories (and I see that her mother probably thinks this, too) that she's being held somewhere on the island.  WHY?  What for?  I can't imagine that's the case, unfortunately.

AMEN

Because they couldn't get her off the island, maybe, uh, say because of the media attention???????

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Wayoutwest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: June 23, 2005, 11:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Please forgive me if this has been addressed before, but could Joran have used his cell phone to call his Dad from the beach area where he was with Natalee?  Do we know anything about that?

When Mickey John was in jail with Deepak, he said that Deepak told him that Joran sent him a text message from the beech to go pick him up. I wish we could see the cell phone records to check that one. :roll:

I also think those phone records are the key. Or even the lack of records.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 23, 2005, 11:04:42 PM »

Quote from: "rcjasinski"
Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Weird question perhaps --  but what does that gang sign that we see the boys giving in the photographs mean?

Someone posted it was sexual in nature.  Where might those fingers go?  Shocked

You couldn't have found a better emoticon for that post! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 23, 2005, 11:05:14 PM »

unless he didn't have time for whatever kind of cleansing that is
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: June 23, 2005, 11:06:31 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

Sometimes really smart people have no common sense!

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 23, 2005, 11:07:01 PM »

Weird question perhaps --  but what does that gang sign that we see the boys giving in the photographs mean?

You couldn't have found a better emoticon for that post! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hahaha. Agreed!

K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 23, 2005, 11:07:12 PM »

See, I just can't see WHY she would be held against her will, unless it was a prostitution/slavery thing.  In which case, the stepdad would be correct in thinking she was off the island.  

I keep seeing theories (and I see that her mother probably thinks this, too) that she's being held somewhere on the island.  WHY?  What for?  I can't imagine that's the case, unfortunately.

AMEN

Because they couldn't get her off the island, maybe, uh, say because of the media attention???????

Yeah, but get serious.  What would they be doing with her?  She's smart.  I think she could find a way out.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 23, 2005, 11:07:53 PM »

I REMEMBER GERBEN SAYING " A DUTCH GUY WITH EXTEND KNOWLEDGE IN DUTCH LAW " A GUY WHO POST HERE SOMETIMES.
 THAT IN THE DUTCH LAW SYSTEM IT IS VERY HARD TO CONVICT SOMEONE WITOUT A BODY OF THE VICTIM. IN FACT IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF  TRIALS IN THE NETHERLANDS ONE CASE HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD 25 YEARS AGO.

IF THE POLICE CANNOT COME UP WITH A BODY OR NATALEE ALIVE THEY WILL HAVE A HARD TIME PROSECUTING THIS CASE.

Only the facts
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: June 23, 2005, 11:08:05 PM »

AMEN

Yeah, but get serious.  What would they be doing with her?  She's smart.  I think she could find a way out.

Have her drugged maybe

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 23, 2005, 11:08:27 PM »

yes  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  is good for "the shocker"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shocker
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 23, 2005, 11:08:42 PM »

Earlier I posted about PVDS timeline

Landed at 5pm from Holland
11pm Picked up JVDS
If the speculation is true up again at say 3am
Still up when Joran goes to school 7am
Day goes by no idea
1am awaken by the Posse
3am still awake
4 am still awake

Moma VDS comes back I'll be when she ends up seeing him he is sleeping like a rock.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 23, 2005, 11:08:54 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

Sometimes really smart people have no common sense!

Well this one does. Smile  I let my geekified persona take me to heights where I have other people who can think "common sense" for me Wink
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: June 23, 2005, 11:09:18 PM »

AMEN

Have her drugged maybe

You do pose a good point.  But I have to wonder, if that IS the case (and wouldn't that be wonderful, because she'd be alive)...what do the morons think they're going to do?  Hide out forever?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.