April 19, 2024, 02:21:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263805 times)
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 23, 2005, 11:09:29 PM »

DIva... I think they were talking about the computers being confiscated and she said something to the effect of "so they are checking their emails". I thought she spcifically was talking about deepak's computer that they confiscated but I might not have heard right. This stuff starts running together after awhile.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 23, 2005, 11:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
But what they are doing know in aruba, seems to me only they arrest a lot of people to make the americans happy

You know what would make me happy?

If people would stop murdering Americans or causing them to disappear, you wouldn't have to worry about what we do.

Europe could continue it's long, self-induced slide into complete irrelevance, and we'd be content to let you do it.

But, on the other hand, you're right. Clearly, every arrest in this case was made on the express orders of the U.S. media.

And all this, of course, is just the secret preliminary run-up to the U.S. invasion of Aruba, so we can get our grubby hands on their massive oil supply.
NH
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 23, 2005, 11:09:32 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "NH"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Wayoutwest"
Sorry to say this, but the only way Natalie is being held alive on Aruba is going to be by a single person, in an extremely remote location who has an independent means of survival. The 'napper would have to go to work and  as I've said before, this smart girl would definitely be trying to help herself if she was alone at any time. Everyone on the island is alert for suspicious activities.  You have a crew of "organized" people watching her, and something is gonna slip. People have girlfriends, wives, kids, neighbors. 150,000 is a strong motivator.  

If she was snatched, she's been off Aruba a long time.

how bout my original location.. near that creepy abandoned town near KIA

Why would she be held? For what reason?

you initials are plain eerie!  I still really want to believe she ranaway....

Sorry, they just happen to be my initials ...as well -

If she did "run away" she is probable the first teanager to ever run away from home while enjoying a vacation in Aruba (perhaps as a graduation gift from her parents?)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: June 23, 2005, 11:09:55 PM »

Quote from: "K in TX"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Bingo! and how about when you start ratteling off facts, and people start looking at you like you lost it. This happened to me with scott peterson. My Dad totally thought scott had been set up, and I started off with all the facts I could think of, he backed down and said ok ok.........I think he thought I had lost my mind, hubby just said " she finds a cause like this all the time, I let her go, it makes her happy"

I'm cracking up, because my husband does the SAME thing!  He's quite sick of my constant watching of FOX, CNN, etc. lately, but he knows how I get, so he keeps his trap shut!

Have you ever seen the Southpark when the mother lies on the couch, and her husband says" Honey you have been there 8 days" and she tell him to be quiet after the 911 tragedy............You should have seen me during the initial invasion of Iraq. I took a shower daily and ate in front of the computer, even had higher digital satellite channels ordered and a TV brought into our office. It was internet and TV 24/7. If it had not been for our son I think my husband would have forced me to a doctor. I had to continously explain the time difference, and that I could watch troops moving in the middle of the night, and only get news reports during the day. Then one day I had to get out, and now my obession is only periodically.The last being peterson.

I'm quite similar!  I was obsessed with Iraq, too.  I would wake up at 5 a.m. (and I NEVER wake early, lol) to watch the embedded troops.  Peterson was a big deal to me, too.  I didn't follow Michael Jackson at all, though.  The Peterson trial, and this Holloway case were a little closer to home for me, since I have kids, I guess.[/quote]

Okay, I had to chime in on this - I went from Desert Storm (dates me, huh?) to *Blue Dot* Kennedy rape trial to OJ to JonBenet to Gary Condit (I believe he's the only one who found anything positive from 9/11 ..sorry) to 9/11 - oh yeah forgot Oklahoma City - y'all get the picture- my family just sighs, shakes their heads, and moves on....
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 23, 2005, 11:10:02 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Slayer714"
It has been 10 days since they conficated the pc's from JVDS's house and that is about the length of time for the FBI to get the results. They have email, and anything else on that pc. Funny PVDS was arrested about the time for the tests results to come in.

You would think he would know to do a DOD level wipe on anything he was deleting.

ooouuuu GEEK talk Smile  I diggit. Smile
Sometimes really smart people have no common sense!

Especially 17yr olds.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 23, 2005, 11:10:03 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "sandinmytoes"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

I sent it to absolt! lol

I'd like to read it if someone could PM it to me please!!

Today I posted it on the theory board:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=263

Ok...so what if Lorenzo has some "dirt" on Pappa Van Der Sloot.  Lorenzo tells Joran he wants an American girl or else he'd tell all and Pappa will loose his job, etc?  Joran is scared but delivers Natalee to Lorenzo.  Once Joran gets home he tells his dad "something bad happened".  Pappa, not wanting Lorenzo to talk but knows Joran will be the prime suspect when Natallee turns up missing comes up with alibi.  Everyone is scared of Lorenzo and the people he associates with...they are all affraid to talk.

and all this is hatched between say 9:30pm and the time the dance at CNC's?

But remember a post made by the chaperone's wife's friend who said that Natalee had been spending time with a "known drug dealer" (but she wasn't aware he was one) during the trip?  Some folks assumed that was Joran. Maybe it wasn't.

We don't know for certain she didn't meet him. Some sources from Aruba who've been accurate about other info have alluded to previous interaction between the two.

Who knows. This case is craaazy and if she can be brought home alive and well, I'd settle for alien abduction theories. Smile
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 23, 2005, 11:11:31 PM »

If this has already been mentioned, forgive me.  I am going blind reading night after night.

If Van Der Poot Sr had to pick up Jr at the beach with Natalie, and that is why someone said she may have been at thier house, is it possible that he is the one who actually handled the situation after Jr went to school that day?

If Jr went to school as usual, and Mom the blind eye was in Holland, Papa could have handled it from there.  

Also, if he has any problems with the Lorenzo person or situation, maybe he worked with him to hand her over.  

Or forget Lorenzo, and Papa just handled it all alone.  Then tells the three suspects to say nothing, hoping that they will soon be let go since they know nothing of what happened.

Be kind, I'm just guessing.  

Maybe Papa is the connection for finding these types of girls for whoever wants them, or she had already accidently come to an end, and he thought he should handle it.  

Thanks for listening to a really uneducated guess.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 23, 2005, 11:11:41 PM »

evenin' everybody!

can i say that i am not surprised that papa vds was arrested.  i can say that it was about time!

any other new updates?  suspicions?  theories? (even though i know it is not the topic for those)
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 23, 2005, 11:11:57 PM »

Quote from: "Slayer714"
It has been 10 days since they conficated the pc's from JVDS's house and that is about the length of time for the FBI to get the results. They have email, and anything else on that pc. Funny PVDS was arrested about the time for the tests results to come in.

You would think he would know to do a DOD level wipe on anything he was deleting.

ooouuuu GEEK talk Smile  I diggit. Smile

not if he was under the assumption that two guards were going down for the disappearance...considering he was still e-mailing people 2 days before arrest. Probably did not think he would be arrested. Or computer confiscated....
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 23, 2005, 11:12:06 PM »

Just thought I would share..interesting about kidnapping and insurance...

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/10-7-2001-5152.asp
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 23, 2005, 11:12:18 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
evenin' everybody!

can i say that i am not surprised that papa vds was arrested.  i can say that it was about time!

any other new updates?  suspicions?  theories? (even though i know it is not the topic for those)

All kinda bamajo.  Just pick a page and read. Smile
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 23, 2005, 11:12:41 PM »

Look at this, and if you can stomach it the archives about this case.
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/05/29/news-moxley2.php

I read that, and it's so sad to realize these things do happen.  I live in a small community, so we don't see/hear about many of these things.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 23, 2005, 11:12:42 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I REMEMBER GERBEN SAYING " A DUTCH GUY WITH EXTEND KNOWLEDGE IN DUTCH LAW " A GUY WHO POST HERE SOMETIMES.
 THAT IN THE DUTCH LAW SYSTEM IT IS VERY HARD TO CONVICT SOMEONE WITOUT A BODY OF THE VICTIM. IN FACT IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF  TRIALS IN THE NETHERLANDS ONE CASE HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD 25 YEARS AGO.

IF THE POLICE CANNOT COME UP WITH A BODY OR NATALEE ALIVE THEY WILL HAVE A HARD TIME PROSECUTING THIS CASE.

no body
no crime scene
no witnesses
no confession
no murder weapon
no motive
no forensic evidence (hair, blood, fibers)
no hearsay witnesses
no wrap sheet for the suspects

All they have right now is "hey you changed your story after 14 days of interrogation, therefore you are a murderer!" Weak case? They have NO CASE! Shocked
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: June 23, 2005, 11:13:39 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Bingo! and how about when you start ratteling off facts, and people start looking at you like you lost it. This happened to me with scott peterson. My Dad totally thought scott had been set up, and I started off with all the facts I could think of, he backed down and said ok ok.........I think he thought I had lost my mind, hubby just said " she finds a cause like this all the time, I let her go, it makes her happy"

I'm cracking up, because my husband does the SAME thing!  He's quite sick of my constant watching of FOX, CNN, etc. lately, but he knows how I get, so he keeps his trap shut!

Have you ever seen the Southpark when the mother lies on the couch, and her husband says" Honey you have been there 8 days" and she tell him to be quiet after the 911 tragedy............You should have seen me during the initial invasion of Iraq. I took a shower daily and ate in front of the computer, even had higher digital satellite channels ordered and a TV brought into our office. It was internet and TV 24/7. If it had not been for our son I think my husband would have forced me to a doctor. I had to continously explain the time difference, and that I could watch troops moving in the middle of the night, and only get news reports during the day. Then one day I had to get out, and now my obession is only periodically.The last being peterson.

I'm quite similar!  I was obsessed with Iraq, too.  I would wake up at 5 a.m. (and I NEVER wake early, lol) to watch the embedded troops.  Peterson was a big deal to me, too.  I didn't follow Michael Jackson at all, though.  The Peterson trial, and this Holloway case were a little closer to home for me, since I have kids, I guess.

[color=indigo"]
Okay, I had to chime in on this - I went from Desert Storm (dates me, huh?) to *Blue Dot* Kennedy rape trial to OJ to JonBenet to Gary Condit (I believe he's the only one who found anything positive from 9/11 ..sorry) to 9/11 - oh yeah forgot Oklahoma City - y'all get the picture- my family just sighs, shakes their heads, and moves on....[/color]

my virgin media obsession was Clarence Thomas. I was working out of the home then, but listened on the radio and VCR'd the TV hearings...........however, I never noticed any hairs on my soda cans...... Shocked
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: June 23, 2005, 11:13:42 PM »

If you give me a few, I can PM you some if you're interested...
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 23, 2005, 11:14:02 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
DIva... I think they were talking about the computers being confiscated and she said something to the effect of "so they are checking their emails". I thought she spcifically was talking about deepak's computer that they confiscated but I might not have heard right. This stuff starts running together after awhile.

OK< i thought you guys meant she brought up WW emails specifically

Thanks

Damn, I can't leave the TV for 1 second..... :waiting: on my freakin' laptop  Mad

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 23, 2005, 11:14:11 PM »

sorry K in Texas - I messed up the quote stuff - I don't post enough to get the hang of it!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 23, 2005, 11:15:07 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Ya know... maybe Geraldo's info about sex tapes is not so far-fetched. Is it possible that the 3 boys took NH to a house where films are made? That this is a ring and it is much bigger and scarier than any of you think? Is that why Beth is so convinced that there are others involved? Certainly these types of tapes have a market. Ever heard of snuff films?

The more films they'd think they could get out of her, the longer she'd stay alive. Whatever scenario keeps her alive. And if this is a possibility, they'd at least treat her well so she'd look good on film.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: June 23, 2005, 11:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
See, I just can't see WHY she would be held against her will, unless it was a prostitution/slavery thing.  In which case, the stepdad would be correct in thinking she was off the island.  

I keep seeing theories (and I see that her mother probably thinks this, too) that she's being held somewhere on the island.  WHY?  What for?  I can't imagine that's the case, unfortunately.

AMEN

Because they couldn't get her off the island, maybe, uh, say because of the media attention???????

Because she was off the island within an hour of leaving that bar-way ahead of media attention.......

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: June 23, 2005, 11:15:56 PM »

If you give me a few, I can PM you some if you're interested...

Anyone remember the rumor about the insurance? I hate to even go there but did anyone know what kind it was or why>  Confused
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.