March 28, 2024, 09:59:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263434 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Please forgive me if this has been addressed before, but could Joran have used his cell phone to call his Dad from the beach area where he was with Natalee?  Do we know anything about that?

When Mickey John was in jail with Deepak, he said that Deepak told him that Joran sent him a text message from the beech to go pick him up. I wish we could see the cell phone records to check that one. Rolling Eyes
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:14 PM »

Weird question perhaps --  but what does that gang sign that we see the boys giving in the photographs mean?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:29 PM »

Lorenzo tells Joran he wants an American girl

On a popular beach resort island, would that be such a difficult goal to achieve that blackmail and kidnapping would be necessary?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

I sent it to absolt! lol

I also got another personalized version that was updated from the source Embarassed

LOL. Sorry.  But you can blame yourself, mostly, because yours and RB's posts, along with others, made me really start considering Joran and the Kalpoe's might really only know so much, and not "crack" because they didn't harm her.   You guys were persuasive in getting people to step back and think it all over again.

Wasn't that the point?  Cool If we all believe and post the same theory it would be a pretty boring place to read.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:39 PM »

Please forgive me if this has been addressed before, but could Joran have used his cell phone to call his Dad from the beach area where he was with Natalee?  Do we know anything about that?

There are a lot of rumors regarding phone records but none are very reliable.  I'm sure the police have that information if it exists.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Not to derail this topic,

But for the few who bring up the wisdom of this trip.....

On the Texas Coast a 14 year old vanished and drowned on the beach on a Church Trip.

So sad.  Bad things can happen anywhere.

right, it happened while I was in college to a girl I did not know, but was in my class. Never found, last seen standing on the shore to her ankles, beer in her hand. She told someone she was sandy and wanted to rinse off. Apparently everyone was drinking at a bonfire, and no one noticed where she went until way in the morning that she was not around. I can happen anywhere.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:54 PM »

Quote from: "K in TX"
See, I just can't see WHY she would be held against her will, unless it was a prostitution/slavery thing.  In which case, the stepdad would be correct in thinking she was off the island.  

I keep seeing theories (and I see that her mother probably thinks this, too) that she's being held somewhere on the island.  WHY?  What for?  I can't imagine that's the case, unfortunately.

AMEN

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: June 23, 2005, 10:57:57 PM »

To absolut....No, but what I've read that he was out late at night gambling with them, possibly drinking?
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: June 23, 2005, 10:58:43 PM »

OK..before I sign off - that symbol shows up in all the pics from the concert too.  It just looks like everyone does it.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 23, 2005, 10:58:45 PM »

Still waiting for that level of detail.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 23, 2005, 10:58:50 PM »

LilOrphan - everything in moderation is what we believe. Smile  Thanks for the compliment (at least I'm taking it that way.)
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 23, 2005, 10:58:52 PM »

She said he never did drugs, and I was thinking "yeah, right...like you would know!"  If someone had asked my parents if I had ever smoked pot, when I was 17, they would have said "no", too.  They had no idea I had tried it!  

I think his mom is in the dark.  In almost all of his pictures, he had a drink in his hands...even when he was WITH his parents.  Yet, she said he didn't drink, either.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Didnt Kerin email it to her?  O rwho was it?

It was me. I CANT believe I missed her bringing up the Email,

WHAT DID SHE SAY ABOUT IT please!!!

Please someone tell me what Greta said about the emails, dang I was in my sons room for 1 minute & missed what I had been waiting to hear, I sent them to her the second WW posted them  Sad

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:08 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
It has been 10 days since they conficated the pc's from JVDS's house and that is about the length of time for the FBI to get the results. They have email, and anything else on that pc. Funny PVDS was arrested about the time for the tests results to come in.

litteltxladyhow far into it do you think the Deepak and Satish are?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:23 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
It has been 10 days since they conficated the pc's from JVDS's house and that is about the length of time for the FBI to get the results. They have email, and anything else on that pc. Funny PVDS was arrested about the time for the tests results to come in.

Ill bet PVDS was arrested because his interview with Greta didnt jibe with his interviews with the police. Rolling Eyes
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Lorenzo tells Joran he wants an American girl

On a popular beach resort island, would that be such a difficult goal to achieve that blackmail and kidnapping would be necessary?

No, it wouldn't, unless Lorenzo looks like a gargoyle. Seriously, that's an excellent point.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sandinmytoes"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

I sent it to absolt! lol

I'd like to read it if someone could PM it to me please!!

Today I posted it on the theory board:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=263

Ok...so what if Lorenzo has some "dirt" on Pappa Van Der Sloot.  Lorenzo tells Joran he wants an American girl or else he'd tell all and Pappa will loose his job, etc?  Joran is scared but delivers Natalee to Lorenzo.  Once Joran gets home he tells his dad "something bad happened".  Pappa, not wanting Lorenzo to talk but knows Joran will be the prime suspect when Natallee turns up missing comes up with alibi.  Everyone is scared of Lorenzo and the people he associates with...they are all affraid to talk.

and all this is hatched between say 9:30pm and the time the dance at CNC's?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:59 PM »

You know what else is bothersome about the aruban justice system --- the secrecy.  The defense doesn't even get to dee the evidence!  Secrecy breeds corruption.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 23, 2005, 11:00:05 PM »

Quote from: "NH"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Wayoutwest"
Sorry to say this, but the only way Natalie is being held alive on Aruba is going to be by a single person, in an extremely remote location who has an independent means of survival. The 'napper would have to go to work and  as I've said before, this smart girl would definitely be trying to help herself if she was alone at any time. Everyone on the island is alert for suspicious activities.  You have a crew of "organized" people watching her, and something is gonna slip. People have girlfriends, wives, kids, neighbors. 150,000 is a strong motivator.  

If she was snatched, she's been off Aruba a long time.

how bout my original location.. near that creepy abandoned town near KIA

Why would she be held? For what reason?

you initials are plain eerie!  I still really want to believe she ranaway....
rcjasinski
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 23, 2005, 11:00:52 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Weird question perhaps --  but what does that gang sign that we see the boys giving in the photographs mean?

Someone posted it was sexual in nature.  Where might those fingers go?  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.