March 28, 2024, 03:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 263424 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: June 24, 2005, 12:05:42 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Wouldn't it be interesting to find out the cases that PVdS has ruled on lately? Maybe, someone had been watching Joran, waiting for some opportunity to set the kid up????

Ooooooohhhh. Now there's an interesting angle. Who has he ruled against lately? Though I'm sure they probably looked into this already.

that just crossed my mind as i was writing my last post.  who has p v/d sloot pissed off?  note:  the guy's english is not good and that makes him nervous before the us press.  he is just a stiff dutch bureaucrat.  can't see the criminal in him.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: June 24, 2005, 12:05:50 AM »

One more thing I don't buy: the theory that Joran got tangled up with some scary drug dealers, and didn't do anything to Natalee but is guilty of knowing what happened to her, just afraid to tell on the culprit for fear of his life.

Would a young boy really be so afraid to tell on someone? I mean, couldn't the officials protect him or anyone else who knows the truth, just to come forward or speak and let this case be solved?

Also why did the media stop talking about Lorenzo? And did they ever figure out who Natalee ACTUALLY had a fling with over those 5 days she was there, the "known local drug dealer"? I read that the chaperones knew she was seen around with a guy who was NOT Joran, and they didn't know he was a known drug dealer until they got back to the US. ?? So if this guy is known, who IS he--Croes? Seems unlikely for some reason.

Sooo many things keeping me awake bugging me. Nothing adds up. I am really bothered by the fact that they haven't found her.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 24, 2005, 12:05:59 AM »

Quote from: "golden"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Just saw this on riehlworld.  Interesting.  Claims NH parents have already paid ransom.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_39.html

Couldn't find exactly what you were talking about on the site, but a story in Black and White posted earlier this week said they were set up to pay a ransom during their first week on the island - and the girl turned out not to be Natalee. You can read that article here:
http://www.bwcitypaper.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2005-06-16&-token.story=129206.112112&-nothing

hi dan,
have been keeping up with your blog along the way and have to say thank you so much for all that you are doing to get the word about about natalee holoway. i am a native birminghamian (having grown up in mountain brook), now living in new york city. since it seems as though so few people from birmingham are talking i wanted to make your readers aware of some of the latest buzz going around the "tiny kingdom"...hope some of this helps...

our family has a tailor in birmingham - who is known by nearly everyone who's anyone in birmingham, a sort of "tailor of birmingham." as he dresses most of the affluent residents - from the infamous richard scrushy to the pastor of briarwood church (one of the largest churches in the US). he is the eyes and ears and a great source of information....

my uncle was in the tailor's shop earlier this week and got into a discussion about natalee holloway with in which the tailor told my uncle that the mayor of birmingham, who had also been by the shop earlier, informed him that the holloway family has already paid a ransom to natalee's captors, but has yet to receive her, although they are confident that officials are working to get her back very, very soon. this tailor's brother in law is originally from suriname (where the suspect brothers are from) and says that the island is a notorious port through which women are kidnapped and then shipped off to such far eastern locales as bankok and indonesia. being a native of suriname, he feels quite confident that this is exactly what happened to natalee and she is still alive.

you may already know most of this and i'm sure you have loads of emails to answer, but i thought i'd pass along whatever tips i have. i praise God for people like you who are working so hard to get the truth out. may God continue to bless you in your efforts. congrats on all of your great press thus far and please continue to keep us posted.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: June 24, 2005, 12:06:07 AM »

GOOOOO SPURS!! WOO HOO!!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: June 24, 2005, 12:06:15 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Find a birth certificate linking this "L" to the case. Is there someone in Aruba who can access public birth records? If so, see if you can get a copy.  Find real sources willing to go on the record with you confirming  there are dicey and questionable activities going on between this person and the family...or even the case.  Confirm with several sources he's crazy. How does that craziness play out in his life. If related, how does Paulas react to this person?  With hatred?  With compassion? Get his detailed life story. If Paulas is his father, how did he hook up with the mother? Confirm with a few sources that he was in fact interviewed by authorities. Find out why he was interviewed? Link Joran with this person. What was their relationship? Were they seen together?  Did he spend time at the Van Der Sloot's home?  Why would he hurt Natalee?  Why would he hide her in the basement? Find someone to knock on the front door.  Have them ask if he was in fact, interviewed.

Don't think the birth records would be on Aruba. remember, the v.d. Sloots have only lived there 10 years. Which means Lor. would have to have been born in the netherlands.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: June 24, 2005, 12:06:15 AM »

Quote from: "Florida_mom"
From Riehl World this evening:

"After discussions with two independent sources on Aruba this evening, it would appear that a strong working theory by some close to the investigation is that Paulus Van der Sloot was directly involved with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, up to and including disposal of her body after the fact.

This could explain Joran Van der Sloot's unusual interaction with Satish and Deepak Kalpoe during interrogation, as first reported here.

That interaction involved Joran Van der Sloot changing his story immediately after being called a liar by one of the Kalpoe brothers for stating that he had picked him up at the beach."

I posted that here about 3 hours ago. Got no reaction.

That is really close to or almost exactly what I believe and what I feel I some facts to support.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 24, 2005, 12:06:56 AM »

Good theories but I think by now he would have admitted it if he shipped her off to Indonesia or the like.  I'd rather admit that than to be accused of murder.  If it was an accident, I think he would have spoken up.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: June 24, 2005, 12:07:52 AM »

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out the cases that PVdS has ruled on lately? Maybe, someone had been watching Joran, waiting for some opportunity to set the kid up????

Ooooooohhhh. Now there's an interesting angle. Who has he ruled against lately? Though I'm sure they probably looked into this already.

maybe not "officially"
 per MSM standards??
  Exclamation hey to Juvenal and Cancun Mole!!

peace to all
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: June 24, 2005, 12:08:49 AM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "bendex"
I did not ask for a response

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "bendex"
JUVENAL PLEASE DONT PITTY YOURSELF, NOBODY IS BLAMING THE STATES , LOTS OF HORRIBLE CRIMES ARE COMMITED AT EVERY PART OF THE WORLD MANY OF THEM NOT RECIEVING THE SAME ATTENTION AS THE CASE OF NATALEE AND STAY UNSOLVED. I THINK HANNIE WAS AMING AT THAT. THE REMARK ABOUT EUROPE OR ARUBA ARE SENSLESS ,
 LOOK UPON IT THIS WAY YET AGAIN THE WORLD HAS LOST ANOTHER GREAT CREATURE OF LIFE WHO MIGHT HAVE CONTRIBUTED FOR THE BEST IN THE WORLD WE LIVE IN ......... NATALEE HOLLOWAY !

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "HannieC"
But what they are doing know in aruba, seems to me only they arrest a lot of people to make the americans happy

You know what would make me happy?

If people would stop murdering Americans or causing them to disappear, you wouldn't have to worry about what we do.

Europe could continue it's long, self-induced slide into complete irrelevance, and we'd be content to let you do it.

But, on the other hand, you're right. Clearly, every arrest in this case was made on the express orders of the U.S. media.

And all this, of course, is just the secret preliminary run-up to the U.S. invasion of Aruba, so we can get our grubby hands on their massive oil supply.

bendex--

Retype your message properly (ie not in all caps) and I'll be happy to respond.
BTW, that was rude. Caps are fine, for some can only see caps, geez.

He says he didn't know caps are rude. Fair enough. Now he knows. By the way, I have never seen an internet discussion forum were caps weren't considered rude. That includes this one.

But if somebody requests that we type in caps, because they can't see lowercase, I'd be happy to do it.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: June 24, 2005, 12:09:34 AM »

Quote from: "flutiegirl"
Hi all
been here since the beginning and posted in another forum but this is the first time here.
Not sure if this has been talked about but WHY would Jorans father give such an attitude to Natalees parents that first night if he had absolutely no knowledge of anything happening. He had to have known, because he acted defensive from the get go. My thoughts are that Natalee died of an overdose, alcohol , drugs, after Joran tried to force himself on her AFTER the Kalpoe brothers dropped them at the beach. I think he freaked out and called his father to come bail him out, then after his father got there and asked him, who else knows you were with this girl, the son tells him the Kalpoes had dropped him off. The father has the son call them and tell them to get online in an hour. That would explain the meeting the next day around their pool. Maybe the father scared the two boys into covering for Joran because they thought he was  a judge. In the mean time I believe the two people who hid Natalees body were Joran and his dad.  His dad is too shady and his son is just like him. I feel for the mother because i believe she is in the dark about all of this.

Welcome!  Yes, when they arrested Joran's dad this is the basic conclusion many of us came to.  What has us re-looking at everything is the apparent belief by Natalee's mom that she was kidnapped and is alive.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: June 24, 2005, 12:09:35 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
portion from comments on Riehl:

my uncle was in the tailor's shop earlier this week and got into a discussion about natalee holloway with in which the tailor told my uncle that the mayor of birmingham, who had also been by the shop earlier, informed him that the holloway family has already paid a ransom to natalee's captors, but has yet to receive her, although they are confident that officials are working to get her back very, very soon. this tailor's brother in law is originally from suriname (where the suspect brothers are from) and says that the island is a notorious port through which women are kidnapped and then shipped off to such far eastern locales as bankok and indonesia. being a native of suriname, he feels quite confident that this is exactly what happened to natalee and she is still alive.

Well, this is very interesting, but I have to ask why the mayor of Birmingham would confide such sensitive information to his tailor, who would then presumably blab it all over town? And wouldn't the press have picked up on it?
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: June 24, 2005, 12:10:30 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

that just crossed my mind as i was writing my last post.  who has p v/d sloot pissed off?  note:  the guy's english is not good and that makes him nervous before the us press.  he is just a stiff dutch bureaucrat.  can't see the criminal in him.

i see a coked out drinker Confused

think positive
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: June 24, 2005, 12:10:33 AM »

I didn't know caps were rude either until a few others said something.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: June 24, 2005, 12:10:36 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
portion from comments on Riehl:

This is what scares me, so much attention, they are being scared off of returning her....and this gets out, after the family has been trying to keep it under wraps....

Crying or Very sad
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: June 24, 2005, 12:10:53 AM »

oops - I got distracted by the NBA final

Iquitos - thanks. I find your posts very helpful! And I do think simple is the key usually.

Is it just me? I find the Riehl posts hard to take - each time I check them I feel like they are based on things speculated here days before so I'm not taking his 'reporting' seriously.

I keep thinking of the Paradise Lost/West Memphis 3 case  (and if you don't know about this case, check out the HBO documentary Paradise Lost or the www site www.wm3.org) in which one young man sits today on death row though all reasonable analysis points to his innocense. We've seen a lot of miscarried "justice" and the Natalee disappearance is precisely the sort of case where the "atmosphere" can easily lead to wrong convictions and missed opportunities to get the real criminals. At least, in Aruba, a mistake cannot lead to a mistaken death penalty but mistakes get us no closer to finding Natalee or bringing about justice.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: June 24, 2005, 12:10:57 AM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
This case is such a mystery - In one respect I think Coco is right that this is them going down the wrong path again with pressure from the Twitty posse - and the US media - and the only crime of Joran and dad's is lying initially and father telling him not to talk (which again I will say I agree with)

But then you listen to Beth tonite and she sits there totally convinced that this goes beyond this group and more arrests are coming and she is convinced it is a kidnapping and she thinks daddy is more involved than son.

But then one of the first things we heard today is the investigation was at a stalemate - did we not hear that earlier today - sometimes I get confused as to which day we hear what?

All I know is all of this throwing people in prison - no talking to family no talking to lawyers interegated for hours - in our country people would be screaming about human rights - and it seems the US and media is saying this is all good - I was glad to hear that attn tonite on Larry King speak about rights and how this is for sure going to ruin the lives of this family and maybe they are basically innocent.

Well not to change subjects, but the Patriot act which does broaden and give special investigative right of police will pretty much provide for all these dutch like powers.  We are there already.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: June 24, 2005, 12:11:38 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/snuff.htm

Bob in MD - seems snopes supports you Smile

RB, I noted the snopes website back on page 47.  Do you depend on that website as much as I do?  Whenever I get those silly "chain letter" emails, I always go to snopes for verification.  LOVE that site!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 24, 2005, 12:11:45 AM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
By the way, I've been reading the posters who feel certain that the Twittys know something, that they have some info where they really think Natalee is alive. Does anyone know if it's just continued hope or if anything has been confirmed?

One thing I would like to know is when this first happened, wasn't it some politician who got the FBI involved who said they has "disturbing information" and were sure this was not a case of a runaway. How did they know, what made them think so SO early in the case- has this ever come out, what the disturbing circumstances were? I believe this was said within a day of Natalee going missing.

Senator Sessions from AL, he is the one who demanded the FBI be involved. Said her disappearance was under 'disturbing circumstances' and the family knew about it - 'definitely not the case of a teenager just walking away' or something to that effect.

sessions got the fbi in some alabama congressman was the guy who talked about the sinister aspects.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 24, 2005, 12:11:52 AM »

Just saw this on riehlworld.  Interesting.  Claims NH parents have already paid ransom.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_39.html

Couldn't find exactly what you were talking about on the site, but a story in Black and White posted earlier this week said they were set up to pay a ransom during their first week on the island - and the girl turned out not to be Natalee. You can read that article here:
http://www.bwcitypaper.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2005-06-16&-token.story=129206.112112&-nothing

hi dan,
have been keeping up with your blog along the way and have to say thank you so much for all that you are doing to get the word about about natalee holoway. i am a native birminghamian (having grown up in mountain brook), now living in new york city. since it seems as though so few people from birmingham are talking i wanted to make your readers aware of some of the latest buzz going around the "tiny kingdom"...hope some of this helps...

our family has a tailor in birmingham - who is known by nearly everyone who's anyone in birmingham, a sort of "tailor of birmingham." as he dresses most of the affluent residents - from the infamous richard scrushy to the pastor of briarwood church (one of the largest churches in the US). he is the eyes and ears and a great source of information....

you may already know most of this and i'm sure you have loads of emails to answer, but i thought i'd pass along whatever tips i have. i praise God for people like you who are working so hard to get the truth out. may God continue to bless you in your efforts. congrats on all of your great press thus far and please continue to keep us posted.

Posted by: bird78 | June 23, 2005 08:56 PM

This whole thing just makes me so sick. We have a family torn apart over their daughter being missing, then on the other hand, we have a TRUE MONSTER OF A PERSON, CALLING HIMSELF A FATHER. He not only allowed or caused Natalees life to be taken, but then he has to balls to do the fatherly thing and protect, if you will, someone he pretends to be a father too. I am just so beside myself how first an adult, second a parent could to this. Monster is the only words I can use for this slime. You know your at the bottom when you do something to children, ie, Natalee and Joran as well. A normal adult would not have become involved like this, I don't buy the bullshit of being a parent and doing it for your kids sake. This .............ughhhhhhh not even sure what to call him, just ruined the lives of lots of young people, by only thinking of his own ass. I also feel so bad for both mothers in this case, this guy is a monster. May GOD have mercy on his sorry ass. He knew it was wrong, but didn't give that fact a second chance. No wonder our kids are so fucked up today, with parents like this, who needs friends!

Posted by: Cindi in PA | June 23, 2005 09:04 PM

If this has an inkling of truth, than everyone involved deserves an Academy Award!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: June 24, 2005, 12:12:21 AM »

so then we were just talking etc, in the car and then she said she wanted to see sharks ,it was by the lighthouse she saw them before that can we go , my friend said ok ,deepak lets go

-Would you want to see sharks on your last night after having a party
-On your last night out with your supposed lover do want to make out in front of your friends or on a public beach ?

holiday inn has no cameras in the driveway or lobby

-very obvious remark

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.