April 26, 2024, 03:17:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT Rebecca Lewis, age 4, of Lakeland, FL 10-8-16 SAFE!!!  (Read 2169 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 09, 2016, 01:50:54 PM »

#AmberAlert #GulfCoast! Little girl kidnapped from her bed! Last spotted in #Forsyth, #GA at a gas station at 6:30 p.m. on 10/08/2016! A #Florida #Georgia & #Alabama Amber Alert has been issued for Rebecca Lewis, age 4, of Lakeland, #FL. She is 3’ tall, 30 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes and last seen wearing a pink dress.

She was abducted by an acquaintance of her family, while she lay asleep in her bed. The suspect, West Hogs, age 31, also known as Matthew Clark Pybus, of #Seale, Alabama, is 5’8” tall, 256 lbs., red hair, blue-green eyes, has a scar on the left side of his head in the shape of the letter “L” and a tattoo of a blue cross and a Chinese symbol. He was last seen wearing a light colored t-shirt and blue jeans.They may be traveling in a grey 2012 Nissan Versa 4-door reported as stolen out of Alabama with #AL handicapped plate #4JL26.

Anyone with information on their location, please contact the Polk County Sheriff's Office at 1-877-419-0934 or 911.

To assist with missing persons and wanted fugitive cases please join Locate The Missing on Facebook.
http://www.locatethemissing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Amber-Alert-Rebecca-Lewis.png

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 01:52:53 PM »

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/210571868-story

AMBER ALERT: Pair spotted at gas station in GA

10-9-16
FORSYTHE, Ga. (FOX 13) - The subjects of a 3-state Amber Alert were spotted at a gas station in Georgia Saturday evening.

4-year-old Rebecca Lewis and 31-year-old West Hogs were captured by surveillance cameras at a gas station off Interstate 75 in Forsythe Georgia around 6:30 p.m. Saturday, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a Facebook post early Sunday morning.

The post said Rebecca was in good health. She could be seen wearing a pink dress and Hogs was wearing a light colored t-shirt and blue jeans.

The sheriff's office said Hogs is still driving a 2012 Grey Nissan Versa 4-door with Alabama Handicapped plate: 4JL26, which was reported as stolen by his mother in Alabama. The sheriff's office said their destination was still unknown.

The Amber Alert was initially issued in Florida, then expanded to Georgia and Alabama. A telephone tips hotline has been set up for tips regarding the whereabouts of Rebecca and Hogs: it is 1-877-419-0934. Anyone who has any information about this case is asked to call this number. 26

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 08:25:45 AM »

Amber Alert Issued for Missing 4 Year Old Central Florida Rebecca Lewis

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2016/10/10/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-4-year-old-central-florida-rebecca-lewis/

Rebecca Lewis is 3-feet-tall, weights 30 pounds, has blonde hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a pink dress.

Officials believe she is with West Wild Hogs, a 5-foot-8, 31-year-old male who weighs 220 pounds and has red hair. You can recognize him by an “L” shaped scar on the left side of his head and a tattoo of a blue cross and another of a Chinese symbol.

Police say Hogs is an old family friend and hadn’t seen Rebecca in years. Authorities say he took her Saturday morning. Hogs is facing kidnapping charges.

Authorities believe the two are traveling in a 2012, silver Nissan Versa with an Alabama handicap tag number 4JL26. The vehicle has a magnetic animal rescue paw on the driver side portion of the trunk.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:40:38 PM »

http://wreg.com/2016/10/10/memphis-police-find-girl-who-is-focus-of-amber-alert/ SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Memphis Police find girl who is focus of Amber Alert
POSTED 1:40 PM, OCTOBER 10, 2016, BY GEORGE BROWN, UPDATED AT 02:09PM, OCTOBER 10, 2016

EMPHIS, Tenn. -- The child who is the focus of an Amber Alert from Florida has been found in Memphis near Walnut Grove and I-240.   We are told she is at Baptist East at this time.

The man Rebecca was with, 31-year-old West  Wild Hogs, is in custody, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Hogs changed his name from Matthew Clark Pybus. 

4-year-old Rebecca Lewis has been found safe! This afternoon, police located her in Memphis, #Tennessee and West Hogs is in custody.
Thank you to everyone who shared her poster and information! via WREG News Channel 3

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.