April 27, 2024, 11:08:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZUZU RENEE VERK, 21 ALPINE TX MISSING 10-12-16 Remains Found  (Read 102214 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2016, 10:20:38 AM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/I-know-that-you-love-her-I-hope-that-you-do-Father-of-missing-Alpine-student-urges-boyfriend-to-cooperate-in-press-conference-397937491.html

"I know that you love her, I hope that you do" Father of missing Alpine student urges boyfriend to cooperate in press conference

Posted: Fri 1:12 PM, Oct 21, 2016  |  Updated: Fri 1:36 PM, Oct 21, 2016

ALPINE -- A press conference was held Friday morning giving an update on the search for Zuzu Verk and the investigation of her disappearance.

According to Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown, the search for Zuzu has expanded to a total of 400 square miles including Pecos, Brewster, and Jeff Davis Counties.

The search has included several law enforcement agencies, including DPS, the Texas Rangers, multiple sheriff's offices, the U.S. Border Patrol and U.S. Customs and Border Protection who have searched for Zuzu daily.

Brewster County Sheriff Ronny Dodson says that law enforcement is also in contact with authorities in Mexico on the chance that the investigation leads in that direction.

As around 120 law enforcement officers search for Zuzu both through the air and on ground, Chief Scown says that more than 25 investigators are working on the case of her disappearance.

The investigators have collected more than 100 statements from potential witnesses, obtained 12 search warrants, and have gathered cell phones, computers and vehicles all as evidence in the case.

Groups of both investigators and search crews are stationed prepared to act on any new leads law enforcement receive relating to the case.

In the case investigators originally had three Persons of Interest, though Chief Scown says one was cleared after speaking with investigators.

One of the two remaining Persons of Interest is Zuzu Verk's boyfriend, who has not been assisting with the search or investigation and has not been officially identified

Chief Scown said flatly towards the boyfriend in a message "The investigators are waiting to talk to you."

Zuzu's dog was found by investigators, and Chief Scown says that circumstances surrounding the dog are leading investigators in a certain direction. Those circumstances were not described in the press conference.

As for the search, Chief Scown says that they have no plans on stopping it any time soon, and meet with Zuzu's family daily for updates.

So far searches involving the public have been held off as many of the searches have been conducted on private property.

Law enforcement is also not giving up hope on successfully finding Zuzu.

"We're believing she's still alive, we're hoping for the best outcome," said Chief Scown. Scown added that law enforcement believes she is alive and will continue to do so as they have not found a body.

Sheriff Ronny Dodson asked that residents help with the search on their own time aside from a search party, suggesting that homeowners search their own property, even their trash, for anything that might lead to a clue in the investigation.

"This is going to happen, we're going to keep looking until it does," said Sheriff Dodson.

Sheriff Dodson said that as of right now with the combined searches of both law enforcement and the public their biggest fear is that the answers are right under their nose in the town of Alpine.

Zuzu Verk's family also attended the press conference, thanking members of both law enforcement and the public for their support and help.

"Ever since we arrived here looking for our daughter we've had nothing but love and support from this community, we've been embraced in a way that astounds us," said Glenn Verk, Zuzu's father.

"I've found myself helpless, the only thing I've been able to do that makes sense is thank everyone."

Glenn Verk addressed Zuzu's boyfriend, urging him to help with the search and investigation.

"Robert, I'm asking to please help us, I haven't seen you yet, I've seen a lot of people helping. If you’d please come and cooperate with the police department, and help us and help them. I know that you love her, I hope that you do, and this would be a way to show it.”

Miles Verk, Zuzu's big brother, also spoke at the press conference with a message directed towards Zuzu's boyfriend.

"Robert, if you love Zuzu as much as you say you do and have told me over and over, you will come down here and you will help the police bring my sister home."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/21/boyfriend-person-interest-in-disappearance-texas-college-woman.html

Boyfriend a 'person of interest' in disappearance of Texas college woman
Published October 21, 2016  FoxNews.com

Authorities in Texas said Friday they have a "person of interest" in the disappearance of a 22-year-old college student last seen more than a week ago.

Investigators said the woman's boyfriend -- whom they did not name -- is "not cooperating" in the search for Zuzu Renee Verk, a student at Sul Ross State University in Alpine, Texas, about 100 miles from the Mexican border.

Verk was last heard from during the early morning hours of Oct. 12, according to the Alpine Police Department. Verk's father told local news outlets that she was absent from both school and work later that day.

Verk reportedly left her home for a date at the movies with her on-again, off-again boyfriend on the night of Tuesday, Oct. 11, though police have released few details.

During a news conference Friday, Verk's family pleaded for her boyfriend to help in the search and cooperate with investigators.

"If you love Zuzu as much as you say you do, and have told me over and over, you will come down here and you will help the police bring my sister home," said Verk's brother, Miles, as he fought back tears.

"I'm asking you please to help us," the young woman's father, Glenn, said of the boyfriend, who has reportedly retained an attorney.

"I haven't seen you yet. I've seen a lot of people here helping," Glenn Verk said. "If you would please come and cooperate with the police department and help us and help them I know that you love her -- I hope that you do. And this would be a way to show it."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2016, 12:10:44 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/CBS7News/posts/10154686167244533

CBS7 News / KOSA-TV
1 hr ·
Stephanie Bennett - TV takes you alongside the crews searching today by ATV. The story tonight at 6 and 10. #findzuzu

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html

Finding Zuzu: Search continues after overnight tips develop

By William Malm | Posted: Mon 9:57 AM, Oct 17, 2016  |  Updated: Sat 10:08 AM, Oct 22, 2016

ALPINE -- We will be updating this blog with the latest information on the search for missing Alpine student Zuzu Verk.

Saturday 10-22 10:10 AM Update:
Alpine Police say the search continues for Zuzu Verk after overnight leads developed in the search for the missing Sul Ross student.

Police say air, ground and professional searches are ongoing. They are encouraging anyone to continue to bring in tips.

Friday 6:00 p.m. update: Zuzu Verk's family spoke with CBS 7 reporter Amanda DeBerry on why they aren't giving up hope on finding their daughter, and how the Alpine community is helping them get through it all.

"We're sending our love, all I can say to her every time in my own head is 'I am sending my energy and my love, and I've realized how much community support we have from not just this town, but back home with our friends and family. It's just amazing," said Zuzu's mother Lori Verk.

"Just keep hanging on honey, cause we're looking for you, we will find you, we're almost there."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2016, 12:48:16 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/398037291.html

Police: Missing girl's boyfriend not cooperating, attorney says he is "distraught" over her disappearance

ALPINE -- It has now been ten days since a 22-year-old Sul Ross student was last seen. The search for Zuzu Verk includes a $100,000 reward and multi-agency search. All eyes turned to the girl's boyfriend at a Friday press conference when police said he is a person of interest who is not cooperating.

"Robert, I'm asking to please help us, I haven't seen you yet, I've seen a lot of people helping. If you’d please come and cooperate with the police department, and help us and help them," the missing girl's father Glenn Verk told media. "I know that you love her, I hope that you do, and this would be a way to show it.”

Police say the boyfriend, identified by family as local Robert Fabian, has attained attorney Liz Rogers who spoke briefly with CBS 7 by phone.

"I am proud to represent Robert," Rogers said. "He is distraught over the disappearance of Zuzu as is everyone in our community."

Rogers would not answer any questions including why he has not been seen at any of the public searches or press conferences.

"He has cooperated with Texas Rangers as well as local law enforcement," Rogers said. "We are conducting our own investigation and we fervently pray that she's found alive and well."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2016, 04:57:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/photos/a.163469767074991.43002.162724880482813/1141907099231248/?type=3

Alpine Police Department with Dave Lambrix
6 hrs ·
****UPDATE, 1000 HRS, October 22, 2016****

SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. MORE CREWS, INCLUDING AIR AND GROUND, CONTINUE SEARCHING THE AREA FOR ANY CLUES THAT MAY LEAD TO ZUZU’S WHEREABOUTS. LAW ENFORCEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CREWS ARE INVOLVED IN THE SEARCH. INVESTIGATORS ARE ACTIVELY WORKING ON LEADS THAT HAVE DEVELOPED OVERNIGHT. TIPS CONTINUE TO COME IN WHICH INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON AS WELL.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2016, 09:01:01 PM »

This is his sister's fb, she's fb friends with him, but Zuzu's not on her friends list either.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012475260438

JamesandJocelin Carrillo

Intro
Admission Clerk at Big Bend Regional Medical Center
Works at U-Construction
Studied at Sul Ross State University
Went to Alpine High School
Lives in Alpine, Texas
Married
From Alpine, Texas

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html

Finding Zuzu: Police looking for tips involving truck related to Zuzu Verk case

By William Malm | Posted: Mon 9:57 AM, Oct 17, 2016  |  Updated: Sat 7:10 PM, Oct 22, 2016

ALPINE -- We will be updating this blog with the latest information on the search for missing Alpine student Zuzu Verk.

Saturday 10-22 7:05 PM Update:
The Alpine Police Department is seeking additional information related to the disappearance of Zuzu Verk.

The Alpine Police Department has taken the truck from its location.

A search warrant has been obtained and a forensic team is now processing the vehicle for evidence.

Law Enforcement is seeking information about this vehicle’s movement during the early morning hours of Wednesday, October 12.

The vehicle is described a 2005 Ford F-150 grey in color and may have had the magnetic decals removed during the time in question.

If you have information, you are urged to contact Alpine Police Department at (432) 837-3486.

https://www.facebook.com/CBS7News/posts/10154687773164533?match=enV6dSB2ZXJr

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2016, 09:09:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1142146962540595

Alpine Police Department added 2 new photos.
3 hrs ·
Alpine Police Department is seeking additional information related to the disappearance of Zuzu Verk. This vehicle is in the custody of Alpine Police Department. A search warrant has been obtained and a forensic team is now processing the vehicle for evidence. Law Enforcement is seeking information about this vehicle’s movement during the early morning hours of Wednesday, October 12, 2016. This vehicle is described a 2005 Ford F-150 grey in color and may have had the magnetic decals removed during the time in question. If you have information, you are urged to contact Alpine Police Department at (432) 837-3486.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1142146962540595?comment_id=1142284325860192&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D

Andy Uranga On behalf of Jose and myself Andy Uranga (Uconstruction) we apologize for everything that's going on. We do not have anything to do with what is going on. We could say we had bad timing and we really are a loyal family business. We really hope Zuzu is found and prayers go out to her and her family. Thanks once again.
Like · Reply · 14 · 45 mins

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2016, 09:57:58 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/police-release-image-of-truck-in-verk-disappearance-case/340173072

Police release image of truck in Verk disappearance case
WFAA , WFAA 5:46 PM. CDT October 22, 2016

ALPINE, Texas — Police in the southwest Texas town of Alpine have reached out to the public in their quest to find information related to a truck they impounded during their investigation into the disappearance of Zuzu Verk.

Authorities say a forensic team is currently processing the 2005 gray Ford F-150 truck.

Police released two images of the truck and asked the public to relay any information pertaining to the vehicle's whereabouts during the early morning on October 12, the day Verk was reported missing. While the truck has white magnetic business decals, police said they may have been removed during the time in which authorities are interested in its movement.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2016, 10:50:45 PM »

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article109911447.html

OCTOBER 22, 2016 2:36 PM
Boyfriend of missing Alpine woman not cooperating with detectives

BY AZIA BRANSON
abranson@star-telegram.com

ALPINE

The boyfriend and last person known to have seen a missing 22-year-old Sul Ross State student from Tarrant County is not cooperating with detectives, Alpine police said in a news conference.

Zuzu Verk of north Fort Worth went missing Oct. 12 in Alpine. She went on a date the night before and never showed up for work or class the next day.

The boyfriend, whom Verk’s father referred to as Robert, hired an attorney and has refused to talk with detectives, Alpine Police Chief Russel Scown said.

“Unfortunately we have one individual who we believe does have information who has refused to come and talk to us,” Scown said.

Over 120 officers and volunteers along with 25 investigators have been working on the case, he said. They have conducted over 100 interviews and statements, ordered dozens of search warrants and have mounds of evidence including computers, cellphones and vehicles, he said.

“If you would please come and cooperate with the police, help us and help them,” Glenn Verk pleaded to Zuzu’s boyfriend at the news conference. “I know that you love her — I hope that you do, and this would be a way to show it.”

On Friday, Alpine police posted a notice on their Facebook page of the now $100,000 reward, up from $7,500 initially. The post includes photos of Verk and a physical description: white female, 5 feet tall, 110 pounds, blond hair and hazel eyes.

“If you love Zuzu as much as you say you do, over and over, you will come down and you will help the police bring my sister home,” Zuzu’s brother said through tears.

The search for the former Timber Creek High School student has expanded from Alpine to include Marathon, Marfa and Fort Davis and the counties of Jeff Davis and Presidio. The Texas towns and counties are a few miles from Alpine, where Verk attends Sul Ross State.

“When you talk about all the hundreds of people all over the state that are working actively to help solve this and bring Zuzu back to her family and one individual who won’t, that ought to tell you something,” Scown said

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2016, 11:50:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/posts/10153891292892093?match=enV6dSB2ZXJrJ3M%3D

FOX 4 News
1 hr ·
Alpine Police seized a vehicle linked to the missing college student from Keller. Fox 4 has learned, through online searches, the truck is connected to Zuzu Verk's boyfriend's family.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/212878353-story

Alpine PD: Truck may be linked to woman's disappearance

By: FOX4News.com Staff
POSTED:OCT 21 2016 11:09AM CDT
UPDATED:OCT 22 2016 08:02PM CDT

The Alpine Police Department wants to know a specific vehicle's movements on the morning of a Keller woman's disappearance.

Investigators seized a grey 2005 Ford F-150 with a "U Construction" magnetic decal on the driver's side. Police say they want to know if anyone saw the truck during the early morning hours of Oct.12. They say the magnetic decal could have been removed.

==============================

The reward for information leading to the location of a missing North Texas student studying in Alpine was increased to $100,000.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2016, 01:51:23 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=718903751574123&set=pb.100003635138114.-2207520000.1477203583.&type=3&theater

Zuzu Verk
January 26

Bring Zuzu Home! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2016, 08:40:34 AM »

http://www.dallasnews.com/photos/photos/2016/10/22/photos-searchers-comb-west-texas-signs-missing-student-zuzu-verk

Photos: Searchers comb West Texas for signs of missing student Zuzu Verk
10 HRS AGO

A leaflet taped to the window of this Alpine, Texas business gives a full description of Zuzu Verk, a Sul Ross University junior who was last seen October 12, 2016 in Alpine, Texas. Searchers from several agencies combed Brewster County, an area larger than the state of Connecticut, looking for sign of her on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016.  Robert W. Hart/Special Contributor

Kelley Janysek, of Texas Search and Rescue searches the rugged Brewster County terrain on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016 for Zuzu Verk. Robert W. Hart/Special Contributor

Dawn Keller (in vehicle), West Texas Division Leader of Texas Search and Rescue speaks with fellow team members searching Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016 for Zuzu Verk. Robert W. Hart/Special Contributor

Kelley Janysek, a member of Texas Search and Rescue checks out a small cave Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016 while searching for Zuzu Verk. Robert W. Hart/Special Contributor

Members of Texas Search and Rescue check out a culvert Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016 during their search for Zuzu Verk. Robert W. Hart/Special Contributor

Members of Texas Search and Rescue pause to discuss their plan for searching a hillside between Marfa and Alpine, Texas while searching Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016 for Zuzu Verk. Robert W. Hart/Special Contributor

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2016, 08:52:01 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/events/1312004572183688/

Candle Light Vigil for TCHS Alum ZuZu Verk

Tomorrow (Oct 24th) at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Details
Update: NBC 5 DFW will be attending as well. We will also be live on Facebook for the Verk family & those of you out of town.

As many of you know, our beloved friend Zuzu Verk is missing in Alpine, Texas. I have decided to host a candle light and prayer vigil to send all positive vibes and prayers her way. This will be on the basketball courts at Bear Creek park this Monday night at 7:30 (provided she is still missing at that time) candles will be lit at 8pm and we will have a moment of silence and a word of prayer. We will be Facebook Live during this vigil so that her family can tune in and feel our love that we will be sending their way. We will have about 200 candles but i am hoping there will be more people than that there. So if anyone would like to buy candles or help set up please get with me ASAP. There will be a mic and speakers set up with music playing and if you would like to pray, speak or sing any appropriate songs please let me know before the vigil and i will make a list. Please RSVP & SHARE SHARE SHARE this event. Her family really needs to see this support they have back home in Keller. ZUZU HAS BEEN SUCH A BRIGHT LIGHT IN ALL OF OUR LIVES AND NOW WE HAVE A CHANCE TO RETURN THIS LIGHT TO HER, WHEREVER SHE IS. We love you Zuzu - Hannah Lewis

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2016, 10:12:36 AM »

I've caught hints from others on FB, but no one has been specific about their interactions with him that I've seen so far.
From what I've gathered he's lived there a long time, so hopefully others with similar experiences are talking to the police.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?319193-TX-Zuzu-Renee-Verk-22-Alpine-12-October-2016&p=12887859#post12887859

Hi there, everyone. I actually joined WS because of Zuzu's case. This case has been keeping me up at night, giving me nightmares, and won't leave my thoughts. Truly disturbing situation.

I live in Fort Davis, am an EMS medic out here, and know RF personally. We hung out on a pretty regular basis almost all of last year with a group of college-aged kids who would all get together and do athletic games - basketball, volleyball,ultimate frisbee. I never got good vibes off of him, and so we never became close friends. He was, though, close friends with my best (female) friend. Long story incredibly short, after a night out last year, he disappeared with my best friend without telling anyone where he was taking her. I called him over and over until I reached him and demanded he bring her back immediately or I would call the police. He did. I went off on him when he returned her - and he dared to step up to me as though he was going to lay his hands on me. His friends grabbed him and held him back from getting physical. He is a large guy - over 6' and very fit. Due to this situation with me, I definitely wonder if him and Zuzu got into an argument and it escalated. Just for comparison… I am 5'1", 90lbs.

To me it seems more likely this was an argument gone awry than premeditated. And that leaves a few things... First of all, only him to get rid of her body - which means that while there is SO. MUCH. LAND out here, a vast portion of it is extremely, extremely rough terrain. I don't believe he would have hiked out 5 miles with her body. Yes he is very large and she is very small, but I do know that dead weight is very heavy weight regardless, and he wouldn't have been able to trek her out incredibly far by himself. I do believe he drove her somewhere, but I am guessing she won't be as far off the beaten path as some assume. If you look on google earth at the amount of mountainous terrain heading away from Fort Davis via 118(hwy off where I live) I very much wonder if she may be out there. It would not be difficult to drive past the observatory a ways, pull over, and drop someone literally straight over the edge of a mountain. They would become easily obscured by brush. These areas need to be searched! I have been searching here in Jeff Davis county, and will continue tomorrow. I am distraught for this family and Zuzu. How I pray she is found safe, but my hopes are dwindling..
Last edited by medic323; Today at 03:44 AM. Reason: some words became unspaced

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2016, 10:17:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1142805875808037

Alpine Police Department
28 mins ·
INVESTIGATORS HAVE BEEN REVIEWING HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF SURVEILLANCE VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM BUSINESSES AND PRIVATE CITIZENS WITH CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION CAMERAS. THESE VIDEOS HAVE PROVIDED KEY EVIDENCE IN THE INVESTIGATION. WE ARE REACHING OUT TO LOCAL CITIZENS THAT HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS AT THEIR RESIDENCES THAT MAY ASSIST INVESTIGATORS IN THE CASE OF ZUZU VERK. ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM THE EARLY MORNING HOURS OF WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 12, 2016, ARE ASKED TO CONTACT ALPINE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (432) 837-3486.
#FINDZUZU

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2016, 11:12:14 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210814252576042&set=a.2947216763136.2154327.1342808774&type=3&theater

Lori Letow Verk
10 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2016, 01:05:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1142858775802747

Alpine Police Department added 3 new photos.
1 hr ·
URGENT: Alpine Police Department is seeking additional information related to the disappearance of Zuzu Verk. This vehicle is currently in custody of Alpine Police Department. Investigators believe this vehicle is a key piece of evidence in this case. Anyone with information about seeing this white 2016 Ford Mustang being driven between the hours of midnight on Wednesday October 12, 2016 through Thursday morning October 13, 2016, are urged to contact Alpine Police Department at (432) 837-3486.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2016, 01:14:23 PM »

He shared the above post, and made this comment.  Others identified him as being the owner.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.estrada.180/posts/10209559330413252

Chris Estrada
1 hr ·
I have cooperated fully. I gave them my phone, my GPS time line, and my car. I'm not hiding anything or protecting anyone. I hope they find zuzu. I just want to get back to my boring life. No need to start rumors just come talk to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2016, 02:10:17 PM »

Everyone, please pray with me!

Zuzu's mom

https://www.facebook.com/llverk/posts/10210819326102877

Lori Letow Verk
28 mins ·
We need a miracle, folks. Everyone and anyone who's following Zuzu Verk's story; all the hundreds and hundreds of people who have been praying for my dear, sweet daughter. Pray hard now! Pray she stays strong and alive for us to find we are so close; she MUST stay alive! And pray for that one extra person we need to add to our team. That one person who knows where my daughter is. PLEASE🙏🙏🙏
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:12:51 PM by texasmom » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.