April 25, 2024, 07:43:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZUZU RENEE VERK, 21 ALPINE TX MISSING 10-12-16 Remains Found  (Read 102166 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2016, 11:25:43 PM »

Texasmom, thank you for keeping us informed with the many updates.
Hope Zuzu is found soon.

You're welcome, grace-land!  

It's amazing how selfish some people can be.  He's involved a lot of people in this, and forever changed a lot of lives.
I hope they find her soon, too.  He needs to step up and be a man, and give Zuzu and her family peace.  jmo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=718903751574123&set=pb.100003635138114.-2207520000.1477203583.&type=3&theater

Zuzu Verk
January 26

Bring Zuzu Home!  

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:35:22 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2016, 07:07:14 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1145961275492497

Alpine Police Department added 2 new photos.
12 hrs ·
****UPDATE, 1800 HRS, October 26, 2016****
SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. AT THIS POINT OF THE INVESTIGATION AND BASED ON INFORMATION GATHERED FROM INTERVIEWS, ROBERT FABIAN IS A SUSPECT IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF ZUZU VERK. ROBERT’S FAMILY ARE ALSO PEOPLE OF INTEREST. CHRIS ESTRADA CONTINUES TO BE A PERSON OF INTEREST AS WELL. 83RD DISTRICT ATTORNEY ROD PONTON MADE A MOTION TO RECUSE HIS OFFICE AND APPOINT ADRIENNE MCFARLAND AND GEOFF BARR OF THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE TO PROVIDE CONTINUITY OF THE INVESTIGATION INTO ZUZU’S DISAPPEARANCE. INFORMATION CONTINUES TO COME IN AND INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON THE LEADS.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2016, 10:29:35 AM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html

Finding Zuzu: Boyfriend named as suspect in the case
By William Malm |
Posted: Mon 9:57 AM, Oct 17, 2016  |  Updated: Wed 10:00 PM, Oct 26, 2016

ALPINE --  We will be updating this blog with the latest information on the search for missing Alpine student Zuzu Verk.

Wednesday 10-26 6:00PM Update: According to the Alpine Police Department 83rd District Attorney Rod Ponton has made a motion to recuse his office and appoint Adrienne McFarland and Geoff Barr of the Texas Attorney General's Office to provide continuity of the investigation.

Alpine Police Chief Scown says that they are looking for continuity as Ponton is set to leave office in 2017.

Wednesday 10-26 4:30PM Update: The Texas Attorney General's Office has now officially become involved with the case, according to the Alpine Police Department.

Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown says that now that the Attorney General is involved they will be able to put together a grand jury and compel witnesses, including Robert Fabian, Zuzu's boyfriend and now suspect in the case, to answer investigators' questions.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2016, 02:22:13 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Search-warrants-piece-together-Zuzu-Verk-investigation-398909161.html

Search warrants piece together Zuzu Verk investigation

By Matt Rist | Posted: Thu 1:00 PM, Oct 27, 2016

ALPINE -- “I really feel like he did it.”

Robert Fabian’s next-door neighbor says he heard an argument coming from Fabian’s upstairs apartment the last night Zuzu Verk was seen.

“It’s sad to say that he's causing pain to this town, to this community especially to [her] family. I know being a father of three little girls it would break my heart and so I totally understand what they're going through and I really wish he would come out and admit what he did,” John Franco told CBS 7 News.

Search warrants obtained by CBS 7 reveal details which led police to the seizure of vehicles owned by friends and family of now-suspect Robert Fabian, the missing woman’s boyfriend.

Those warrants reveal Robert Fabian first reported his girlfriend missing on Friday, October 14th at 1:00 p.m. However, he told police that his girlfriend had been missing since the early morning hours Wednesday.

Fabian told police he had last seen and spoken to Verk at his home at around three or four in the morning Wednesday, October 12th.

They also reveal two phone calls and Snapchats which may prove key to the investigation. Police say Robert Fabian made two phone calls to his friend Chris Estrada at around 3:15 am on October 12th. He later contacted Estrada on Snapchat.

Estrada recently took part in a polygraph test by police but was not cleared as a person of interest, according to Chief of Police Russell Scown.

Enter the 2016 White Ford Mustang taken into custody and searched by police – warrants say it belongs to Estrada.

Search warrants allege Fabian and Estrada used the Mustang to “conceal” property and “physical evidence” to show that Fabian has knowledge of Verk’s disappearance. Authorities asked for DNA, hair, blood or other evidence found in the vehicle.

Estrada hasn’t spoken publicly and declined an on-camera interview with CBS 7 after his polygraph. He said only by phone that he has no involvement in Zuzu's disapperance and hasn't seen her in over a year.

He also posted a public message on his Facebook which has since been deleted.

“I have cooperated fully,” Estrada wrote. “I gave them my phone, my GPS time line, and my car. I’m not hiding anything or protecting anyone. I hope they find Zuzu. I just want to get back to my boring life. No need to start rumors just come talk to me.”

The unusual series of events continued just as the search for Zuzu was beginning.

A close friend of Fabian, Joshua Cobos, said he stopped by his gas station in Alpine “acting very nervous.” Fabian went so far as borrowing Cobos’ cell phone to make a private call to Estrada’s girlfriend. Meanwhile, Estrada had attempted to get his white Mustang professionally cleaned at the gas station. Cobos told police he came back two more times that day.

“Cobos advised that Estrada went back to the gas station two more times that day within several horus and each time was more eager to get his vehicle cleaned,” the search warrant states.

By Sunday, October 16th, Cobos said the White Mustang had been cleaned.

Another vehicle was searched for fingerprints and evidence--a gray Ford F-150 pickup. James Carrillo told police that Fabian stopped by his house in the middle of the night on October 12th to borrow the truck. James told authorities his wife woke him up, asking for the keys for Fabian to borrow the truck.

Other unusual details emerge – an allegation that Fabian Butler tried to delete some items from social media.

Joshua Cobos told police that Fabian left the computer at Cobos’ house and that it contained items he wanted to erase from social media.

“Additionally, Fabian stated to Cobos that he didn’t look good as he was a suspect in the disappearance investigation.”

That computer is now in the hands of police.

And then there’s Zuzu’s dog. It was spotted roaming around the backyard of her home with its leas still attached to the collar. At an initial press conference, police said the discovery of the dog lead their investigation in a “certain direction”.

For the latest updates on the search for Zuzu Verk check out our website at www.cbs7.com/findzuzu

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:54:36 PM by texasmom » Logged

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2016, 06:33:59 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html

Finding Zuzu: Attorney General's office now involved in case
By William Malm |
Posted: Mon 9:57 AM, Oct 17, 2016  |  Updated: Thu 3:38 PM, Oct 27, 2016

ALPINE --  We will be updating this blog with the latest information on the search for missing Alpine student Zuzu Verk.

Thursday 10-27 3:00PM Update: Assistant Attorney General Geoff Barr of the Texas Attorney General's Office Criminal Prosecution Division has now arrived in Alpine and is working with investigators in the case.

As the investigation continues search crews keep up their efforts looking for Zuzu, now with assistance from Texas Aerial Photography and West Texas Ranch Realty who are assisting with drone searches.

Law enforcement continues to receive tips, each of which are followed up on by investigators.

Anyone with information in the case is asked to contact the Alpine Police Department at (432) 837-3486.

Thursday 10-27 1:45PM Update: Personnel from the Texas Attorney General's office is set to arrive in Alpine Thursday to begin being briefed by law enforcement on the investigation.

Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown tells CBS 7 that they hope to call a grand jury into session by early next week so that they can interview witnesses. including Zuzu's boyfriend Robert Fabian and his family.

A grand jury will not be called until the attorneys in the case are brought up to speed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2016, 08:23:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1146734225415202

Alpine Police Department
4 hrs
****UPDATE, 1530 HRS, October 27, 2016****

SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. SEARCH TEAMS CONTINUE IN AREAS AROUND ALPINE AND BREWSTER COUNTY. DRONES ARE AGAIN BEING UTILIZED IN THE SEARCH AREAS. TEXAS AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND WEST TEXAS RANCH REALTY ARE ASSISTING WITH DRONE SEARCHES. TIPS ARE CONTINUING TO COME IN AND INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON ALL LEADS. ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL GEOFF BARR OF THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS DIVISION HAS ARRIVED IN ALPINE AND IS CURRENTLY MEETING WITH INVESTIGATORS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/emery.scown/posts/1454912964523126?match=enV6dSB2ZXJr

Emery Scown
53 mins ·

Update: The PEACEFUL protest for Zuzu Verk will be held tomorrow at 10am at the intersection on Holland Ave. The usual spot where the pipeline protests are located. PLEASE share and spread the word! Let's rally to get answers and bring this sweet girl back home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2016, 08:35:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/jamesmichael.doughty/posts/213419742412575?match=enV6dSB2ZXJr

James Michael Doughty added 4 new photos.
4 hrs · Odessa ·

Photos from Air and Marine Operations
searching for, Zuzu Verk, the missing Sul Ross State University student in Alpine, Texas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2016, 11:28:49 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Neighbor-explains-what-he-saw-and-heard-the-night-Zuzu-disappeared--398978991.html

Neighbor explains what he saw and heard the night Zuzu disappeared

By DeAnn Lopez | Posted: Thu 10:16 PM, Oct 27, 2016

ALPINE -- A neighbor who lives below Robert Fabian tells CBS 7 News what he heard and saw the night Zuzu Verk went missing.

New details from the police investigation are starting to connect the dots of what exactly happened the night that 21-year-old Zuzu Verk went missing.

Thursday morning we obtained Search warrants that detail why Zuzu’s boyfriend, Robert, is the prime suspect in this case.

Those documents show that he waited almost two days to report his girlfriend missing.

Not only was Robert the last one to see Zuzu in the early morning hours of October 12th, but also he was the one who called police for a welfare check on her two days later.

The first red flag for police was the fact that Robert didn’t show up to file a missing persons report -- somebody else did.

“You could hear him moving their stuff around, playing music, and then she (Zuzu) shows up,” said John Franco, who lives in the apartment below Robert. “They make dinner like at 9 p.m. or 10 p.m., you could smell their food, and you can hear their conversation and then laugh a little bit. Then, it got quiet like after 11 p.m."

That silence didn't last long.

"We just heard one, like you know, shut the ‘F’ up and that was it," Franco said.

At around two that Wednesday morning, Franco heard Robert’s bed shake multiple times.

"We can hear him pacing back and forth, like all over the house,” Franco said. “Maybe around 3 o'clock in the morning, we hear him jump in the shower."

Then, one hour later Franco's girlfriend hears a loud thump and quickly wakes him up.

"She wanted me to go check, so I went to go check, and it was just Robert,” Franco said. “Robert was leaving, but his girlfriend's car was still parked out there."

Neither Franco nor his girlfriend saw Zuzu leave and say her car was gone by Friday -- the day police began their investigation into her disappearance.

Alpine Police can't confirm what happened to Zuzu's car, but search warrants indicate that Robert might know.

Here’s the timeline from the morning of Zuzu’s disappearance: when questioned by police Robert said the last time he saw Zuzu was around 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. Wednesday. Then, at 3:15 a.m. he attempted to call his friend Chris Estrada twice, and also sent him Snapchats. And at 6:30a.m. Zuzu’s phone lost service.

"I think you can tell from the search warrants why we are headed in a certain direction, and why we are focused on our suspect,” said Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown. “He's probably the only one that can change which direction we start looking, everything right now points to him as a suspect."

Meanwhile, Zuzu’s family is still hoping she’s found.

"We were very excited to have any type of development come through, it's just one step closer to finding out what happened and where she is,” said Zuzu’s mother Lori Verk. “The thing that we're hanging onto the most is where is she, we just want to know where to find her."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2016, 11:51:33 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Finding-Zuzu-Police-hone-in-on-boyfriend-and-his-family--398823671.html

Finding Zuzu: Police hone in on boyfriend and his family

By DeAnn Lopez | Posted: Thu 2:29 AM, Oct 27, 2016  |  Updated: Thu 2:30 AM, Oct 27, 2016

ALPINE -- On Wednesday Alpine Police identified Zuzu Verk’s boyfriend, Robert Fabian, as a suspect in her disappearance and believe his family members are withholding information.

Early Wednesday morning crews used a drone and helicopter to search through a field located across the street from Robert’s sister’s house.

While he is the primary suspect, both his mother and sister are considered persons of interest.

“We’re trying to get ariel views of all these different places that might be involved in some way, and of course that’s where we believe Robert is residing right now, so we wanted to get that footage,” said Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown.

Scown brought Robert’s sister, Jocelin Carrillo, as well as his mother, Leticia Fabian, in for questioning Tuesday hoping they would lead them one step closer to Zuzu.

“His family of course are talking to us, but we still think they have information that they’re not giving us,” Scown said.

But fortunately for Scown, the state’s Attorney General’s Office is ready to take action by pushing the family to give sworn testimonies.

“The family knows more information and we need them to tell us,” Scown said. “If they won’t tell us, then we will bring them before a grand jury and hopefully we can get the information from them that way.”

We tried to reach out to Robert, his mother, and sister for comment on the investigation, but none of them answered their doors.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »

Finding Zuzu: Alpine Police hopeful to set date for grand jury
By William Malm |
Posted: Mon 9:57 AM, Oct 17, 2016  |  Updated: Fri 2:24 PM, Oct 28, 2016

Friday 10-28 2:00PM Update: Alpine Police Chief Russell Scown tells CBS 7 that they are now working to set a date for the grand jury which may happen sometime Friday.

Chief Scown says that they are hopeful that the date will be sometime next week.

On Thursday Chief Scown told CBS 7 that they hoped to call a grand jury into session by early next week so that they can interview witnesses. including Zuzu's boyfriend Robert Fabian and his family.

On Friday crews from Brewster County were at a landfill in Odessa searching through trash from the City of Alpine. According to Chief Scown crews have searched landfills in Alpine, Presidio, and Odessa as each location received trash from the area.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2016, 05:46:13 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZT4J129Z74

Sul Ross holds prayer vigil for Zuzu Verk
Around Our World

Published on Oct 26, 2016

<a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/AZT4J129Z74" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com//v/AZT4J129Z74</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM932aziJDI

Zuzu Verk Update - ABC
KMID Local 2 News

Published on Oct 28, 2016
authorities now investigating zuzu verk's boyfriend --robert fabian currently the only suspect - in her disappearance case.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lM932aziJDI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/lM932aziJDI</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2016, 05:55:35 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7VaTs1J_ww

Missing in Alpine, Texas. S.A.L.E arena 1
Have Drone, Will Travel

Published on Oct 25, 2016
Zuzu Renee Verk, a student and employee at Sul Ross State University, in Alpine, Texas, went missing on 10-12-2016. For pictures and more information go to Alpine Police Departments facebook page link below. This is a flight on Alpines East side near the Sul Ross S.A.L.E arena. I dont know much about search and rescue but i have been flying drones all over Brewster and Presidio counties for several years have seen a lot of it from the air. I feel like i could use some pointers or at the very least another set of eyes on these videos. The video is raw and uncut while searching in the hopes it would be easiest for anyone to enhance/filter stills or vid. If anyone familiar with the Alpine area knows of anywhere i Should look, Let me know, as i said I need some pointers/info. Video recorded 10-25-16 around 12:50 PM

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/h7VaTs1J_ww" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/h7VaTs1J_ww</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2016, 05:58:48 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKYA6_Svhs

Zuzu's Family Begs for Help From Uncooperative Boyfriend
KMID Local 2 News

Published on Oct 26, 2016
The Verk family is reaching out to Zuzu's boyfriend 25 year old Robert Fabian pleading for him to cooperate with Alpine Police. Police say he's been a person of interest since this past weekend and is not interviewing with detectives to help in the investigation.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bpKYA6_Svhs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/bpKYA6_Svhs</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2016, 07:49:18 PM »

http://www.yourbasin.com/investigators-searching-odessa-landfill-for-zuzu-verk

Investigators Searching Odessa Landfill for Zuzu Verk
Published 10/28 2016 03:05PMUpdated 10/28 2016 03:14PM

ODESSA, Texas (Local 2/Fox 24)

Investigators in the Zuzu Verk case are currently searching the Odessa landfill for Zuzu Verk, according to a release from the department.

Authorities say they have also completed their search of the Alpine and Presidio Landfills looking for information regarding the whereabouts of Zuzu Verk.

The landfill searches are expected to be completed by this weekend.

This week, Verk's boyfriend has been named a person of interest in the case and supporters asked him to come forward today in Alpine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2016, 07:54:30 PM »

http://www.yourbasin.com/news/zuzu-verk-supporters-protest-in-alpine

Zuzu Verk Supporters Protest in Alpine

Published 10/28 2016 11:00AMUpdated 10/28 2016 11:00AM

ALPINE, Texas (Local 2/Fox 24)

Protestors have taken to the streets in Alpine asking the boyfriend of Zuzu Verk to come forward.

A few people have come to the corner of 5th Street and Holland  Avenue holding signs asking Robert Fabian to cooperate with police, according to the Brewster County Sheriff's Office.

Fabian was recently named a suspect in the case after interviews and evidence collected by authorities pointed to possible evidence in the case, according to search warrant affidavits.

Authorities say Fabian has been uncooperative in their investigation has retained a lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/brewstercountytx/posts/1340741942616881

Brewster County Sheriff's Office added 2 new photos.
8 hrs ·
October 28, 2016 - Zuzu Verk supporters have taken to making a presence at the corner of 5th and Holland Avenue asking for her boyfriend, Robert Fabian to come forward and work with law enforcement to bring Zuzu home. Fabian is the primary suspect in the case of the missing 22 year old.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2016, 10:03:41 AM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas/affidavit-suspects-jeep-searched-for-blood-in-verk-case/343733659

Affidavit: Suspect's Jeep searched for blood in Zuzu Verk case

Todd Unger has the latest on the search for missing college student Zuzu Verk.

Todd Unger, KHOU 6:52 AM. EST October 28, 2016

ALPINE, TEXAS - New affidavits obtained by News 8 reveal even more details about the early morning hours when 21-year-old Zuzu Verk disappeared more than two weeks ago.

The documents, filed as part of search warrants in district court, show that investigators wanted to search suspect Robert Fabian's Jeep for "blood evidence."  It doesn't state whether any such evidence was found.

Fabian is Verk's boyfriend. Authorities say he has been uncooperative in their investigation into the Sul Ross State University student's disappearance.

"He really could answer questions for us," Alpine police Chief Russell Scown said again on Thursday.

The probable cause affidavit also reveals that a Google timeline linked to Verk's Android phone shows the phone was last "...in a close proximity..." to Fabian's apartment on N. Harrison Street near the university.

As News 8 first reported on Wednesday, other search warrant affidavits indicate Fabian borrowed a pick-up truck belonging to his sister and brother-in-law during the early morning hours of Oct. 12.

Around the same time on the same morning, another warrant states that Fabian exchanged two phone calls and a Snapchat with his friend, Chris Estrada, another person of interest in the case.

Estrada has been cooperative in the investigation, police say, but results of a polygraph test he took earlier in the week were inconclusive.

On Thursday, News 8 attempted to track down Fabian.

He wasn't at his apartment. At his sister's house, a woman who answered the door wouldn't say where he was. Fabian's family are also now persons of interest, according to Chief Scown.

He said investigators with the attorney general's office arrived late Thursday to get updated on the investigation.

"We may get a grand jury convened, and then we could get some of these key people to answer questions," he said.

Liz Rogers, Fabian's attorney, has repeatedly declined to comment.

The affidavit obtained Thursday also suggests Fabian initially lied to investigators by telling them that Zuzu left his apartment in her car early the Wednesday she disappeared. Witness statements say her car remained at the apartment until later in the morning, according to the document.

It also reiterates what other public documents already suggest: that Fabian reported his girlfriend missing only when "...Zuzu's mother told him to call the police department."

The Brewster County Sheriff's Office is reminding hunters in the area that on the opening weekend of quail season, they should be on the lookout for anything unusual.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2016, 11:32:05 AM »

http://www.wect.com/story/33503287/search-warrants-reveal-new-details-into-zuzu-verk-disappearance

Search warrants reveal new details into Zuzu Verk disappearance case

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:00 pm CDT
Friday, October 28th 2016, 11:02 am CDT
By Ronnie Marley, Digital Content ManagerCONNECT
By Chelsey Trahan, ReporterCONNECT

ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
The search for Zuzu Verk continues, but more details came out Thursday in search warrants released from the municipal court in Alpine.

Six search warrants were released involving the disappearance of Zuzu, 22.

The warrants say that Zuzu's boyfriend, Robert Fabian, last saw Zuzu between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. on October 12. Fabian reported her missing on October 14 at 1 p.m.

Zuzu's dog was found running loose in the backyard of her home with its leash still attached to its collar.

A search warrant for a 2005 Gray Ford F-150 revealed that Fabian borrowed the car from a friend in the early morning hours of October 12.

A separate search warrant for a 2016 White Ford Mustang states Fabian was picked up by Christopher Estrada from the 500 block of South 16th Street on October 12. Estrada took Fabian to his home on the 400 block of North Harrison.

The search warrant says that on that same day, Estrada visited a friend around 1 a.m. and seemed distraught and was pacing back and forth.

The friend told authorities that she asked Estrada if he was okay. She says Estrada told her, "I'm fine. I didn't do anything. If they interview me, I have nothing to say."

She said Estrada then contacted Fabian and asked if he could come over. She says he had never acted like this in the past and she knew something was wrong.

A friend of Fabian, Joshua Cobos, told authorities that on Friday, October 14, Fabian went to his gas station and was acting nervous. Cobos said he asked to use his phone and then called Estrada's girlfriend. Cobos said Fabian said, "let me speak to Chris" and walked away to talk in private.

Earlier that day, authorities say Estrada went to the same gas station to get his car washed. Cobos refused because the place was busy.

He told police that Estrada came back to the gas station two more times, each time more eager to get his car cleaned.

A search warrant for Fabian's computer states that the laptop was dropped off at Cobos house, who then turned it over to police.

Cobos said that the laptop contained "items that Fabian wanted to delete from social media."

He told Cobos that he "didn't look good" as a suspect in the disappearance investigation.

Officials released three more search warrants, two for AT&T and one for Celico Partnership dba Verizon Wireless. Authorities say Fabian made two calls to Estrada at 3:15 a.m. on October 12 and contacted him through Snapchat.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2016, 11:46:34 AM »

Link to view the search warrants:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5a0mhqmdf5fnl45/AABg2Tw9T2hZWtqzXHVGfYb4a?dl=0&preview=Fabian_Search_Warrants.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.