March 28, 2024, 04:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Mateo Gonzalez 13, msg Deer Park TX 11/8/16  (Read 4017 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 11, 2016, 09:19:07 AM »

Deer Park Police are searching for a missing 13 year-old junior high student who is believed to have run away from home.
Investigators say the missing teen, identified only as "James" as he is a minor, has been out of touch with his family since he left home on Tuesday, Nov. 8.
James is a student at Deer Park Junior High School and hasn't been seen in class since Tuesday either. Lt. Hart, spokesperson for the Deer Park Police Department says investigators have been working with the school district to help locate the missing teen.
We have no reason to believe there is any foul play involved in the disappearance at this point," Lt. Hart said. "This young person has been known to run away from home in the past and reportedly told several of his friends he intended to run away again. We believe he may be staying with a friend and is probably be still in the Deer Park area. At this point, we are asking for the public's help to locate him and bring him home again safely."
Police say James is 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs approximately 130 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a blue and red long sleeve shirt, khaki pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Deer Park Police department at 281-479-1511. http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/deerpark/news/article/Police-searching-for-missing-Deer-Park-Junior-10606911.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:37:55 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 07:34:37 PM »

As of FEB 15th 2017 he was still missing. http://www.insidedp.com/news3/4668-dppd-seeking-info-on-2-missing-persons?platform=hootsuite

citizens with information on 14-year-old James Mateo Gonzalez should contact DPPD at 281-479-1511 or crimetips@deerparktx.org

Gonzalez was last seen Dec. 16 leaving Deer Park Junior High School. He is 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 120 pounds with a medium complexion. His last known address is on Wimberly Drive in Deer Park.

At the time of his disappearance, he was seen wearing a green sweatshirt that said “Santa Claws,” khaki pants and white high-top shoes. DPPD said the juvenile has a history of running away.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:38:12 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.