April 24, 2024, 07:18:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 21 Year Old UM Coed Kaitlyn George Missing Since 11/10/16 in College Park, MD SAFE!!!!  (Read 4654 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: November 12, 2016, 08:13:22 AM »

21 Year Old University of Maryland Student Kaitlyn George Missing Since 11/10/16 in College Park, MD

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2016/11/12/21-year-old-university-of-maryland-student-kaitlyn-george-missing-since-111016-in-college-park-md/

21 year old University of Maryland coed Kaitlyn George has been missing since November 10, 2016 in College Park, Maryland.  She’s described as 5’3 120 pounds, last seen wearing a green jacket, black leggings and a black and white backpack. Her family says she was supposed to go camping Thursday with her boyfriend but never showed up. Kaitlyn George was last seen by her roommates at Allegany Hall Thursday afternoon around 4:00 p.m.

If anyone has any information regarding the missing Kaitlyn George , please contact University of Maryland Police Department at 301-405-3555.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 08:14:24 AM »

This is a security camera image of Kaitlyn George leaving Allegany Hall around 4:42 p.m. on Nov. 10 with a camping backpack and a pink bag.

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/police-search-for-missing-umd-student/8276762

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 05:31:41 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/11/13/university-of-maryland-student-kaitlyn-george-still-missing/

Police: Missing UMD Student Kaitlyn George Spotted In Baltimore
November 13, 2016 10:30 PM

University of Maryland police say in a statement at 4:44 p.m. on Thursday, November 10, George got into a white taxi cab, alone, and of her own accord, in front of Annapolis Hall on the college campus. Investigators then located and spoke to the taxi cab driver, who say George was taken to Baltimore City. The driver told authorities that she was dropped off in front of a Marina in Federal Hill.

UMPD investigators report they are working with the Baltimore City Police Department to review security footage from the Marina. Since their communications, security footage indicated that just after being dropped off by the taxi cab, George appeared to get into another waiting vehicle on her own accord and by herself.

In their statement, UMPD say at around 8:40 a.m. on November 11, a witness reported seeing George on a Baltimore Charm City Circulator bus. Investigators interviewed this witness and verified this sighting.

“Investigators continue to follow up on investigative leads and tips,” said the UMPD in a statement.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 10:34:00 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/11/15/plolice-kaitlyn-george-boarded-baltimore-greyhound-bus/

Plolice: Kaitlyn George Boarded Baltimore Greyhound Bus
November 15, 2016 10:07 PM

BALTIMORE (WJZ)– The University of Maryland Police Department say Kaitlyn George is seen on security video entering the Baltimore Greyhound bus station.

Kaitlyn then purchased a ticket and at approximately 1:33 p.m., she boarded a bus that was headed to Norfolk, VA. This bus was scheduled to stop at Union Station in D.C., Richmond, VA, and Hampton, VA.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 02:09:55 AM »

Well, she's 21 and is free to do what she wants, but not contacting anyone is just wrong. Hopefully she is safe...where ever she goes.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »

Well, she's 21 and is free to do what she wants, but not contacting anyone is just wrong. Hopefully she is safe...where ever she goes.

Agree with what you said, Nut44x4.  Just came across an article that she was found.  Will post it shortly.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 05:47:34 PM »

Found safe!   

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/11/16/missing-umd-student-kaitlyn-george-found/

Missing UMD Student Kaitlyn George Found Safe
November 16, 2016 5:06 PM

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — After nearly a week, University of Maryland Police says that missing UMD student, Kaitlyn George has been found.

Police say the 21-year-old college student has been located in Houston, Texas.

UMPD says that the Houston Police are reporting they have located Kaitlyn George in a McDonald’s parking lot, and is now being hospitalized.

University of Maryland Police received word from the Houston Police Department, just after 8 a.m., Wednesday morning.  Investigators are trying to figure out why the student suddenly disappeared.

“I’m happy to know she’s found but it still feels an unsettling feeling of why she left,” said  said Daneil Baugh, University of Maryland Sophomore.

Houston Police tell WJZ that they received a call Wednesday for a person in distress. That’s when they found her at a McDonald’s parking lot.

“Kaitlyn was by herself and is okay. Thank you to everyone who assisted in locating Kaitlyn George,” said University of Maryland Police in a statement.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 10:07:35 AM »

I knew it! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.