March 28, 2024, 05:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert B. Bee 13, msg 11/11/16 Pekin, IL Runaway REMAINS FOUND  (Read 4200 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 29, 2016, 08:11:21 AM »

http://wqad.com/2016/11/28/authorities-are-looking-for-a-missing-pekin-teen/
Authorities are looking for a missing Pekin boy
POSTED 5:16 PM, NOVEMBER 28, 2016
PEKIN, Ill. — The Pekin Police Department has issued an Endangered Missing Person Advisory for 13-year-old Robert B. Bee, who was last seen on Nov. 11.

Police are releasing few details about the nature of his disappearance, other than saying he was last seen around 11 a.m. in the city of Pekin.

He is described as four foot, six inches tall and 110 pounds with red hair and blue eyes. He has a rash on his left cheek from poison ivy and was last seen wearing a red and gray shirt, blue jeans and red Nike shoes.

Anyone with information about Bee’s whereabouts is asked to call the Pekin Police Department at (309) 346-3132.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 08:14:01 AM »

This one says missing since 11/18...something is wrong...

http://kwqc.com/2016/11/29/statewide-alert-issued-for-missing-illinois-boy/
Statewide alert issued for missing Illinois boy
Robert B. Bee, 13, was last seen Nov. 18 in Pekin, Illinois

By David Nelson
Published: November 29, 2016, 6:27 am  Updated: November 29, 2016, 6:59 am

PEKIN, Ill. (KWQC) – Illinois State Police on Monday night issued a statewide missing person alert for a boy last seen eleven days ago.

Robert B. Bee, 13, was last seen Nov. 18 in his hometown of Pekin, a city near Peoria located 90 minutes southeast of the Quad Cities.

Bee is described as having red hair and blue eyes, standing four-feet-six-inches tall, and weighing 110 pounds.

He was last seen wearing a red and gray shirt, blue jeans, and red Nike shoes.

In a Nov. 21 Facebook post, Pekin Police described Bee as a “runaway” who had fled from police after they had approached him along with a truancy officer.

After fleeing, police say Bee was reported missing by his mother when he had not returned home the following morning.

In a Nov. 26 Facebook post, Pekin Police say they are interviewing Bee’s fellow students, family, and friends and the police department has committed its entire investigations unit to the search effort.

On Monday, Nov. 28, Illinois State Police issued a statewide endangered missing person advisory in an effort to find Bee, and it was announced there is now a $1,000 reward in the case.

Anyone with information should call the Pekin Police Department at (309) 346-3132.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 11:40:07 PM »

Mother of missing Pekin boy no show in court

Posted: Jan 03, 2017 6:57 PM EST Updated: Jan 17, 2017 6:57 PM EST
http://www.week.com/story/34176230/mother-of-missing-pekin-boy-no-show-in-court

PEKIN,IL--The mother of a missing Pekin boy could face a fine for failing to appear at his truancy hearing.   Lisa Bee was a no show in Tazewell County court Tuesday afternoon.  Her son Robert Bee Junior has been missing since November 17th.   According to his mother the 13-year-old boy ran away from home because he did not want to go to school.   A relative who showed up for the hearing says Lisa Bee does not seem to be worried about her missing son.

"If it takes 6 months, 20 years I'm not stopping until he's found.  She's gonna have to deal with me the rest of her life until I know my brother is safe," said Robert Bee's half sister Staphanie Clauser.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 11:41:26 PM »

Interesting.......

https://www.reddit.com/r/PeoriaIL/comments/5jxjgw/question_about_missing_teen_robert_bee_jr/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/24/missing-robert-bee-jr-exclusive-update-mom-wont-answer-questions-about-missing-teen/

March 24, 2017
Missing Robert Bee, Jr. Exclusive Update: Mom won’t answer questions about missing teen    

The missing boy’s father died a few weeks ago.

It’s been four months since 13-year-old Robert Bee, Jr. disappeared from his Pekin, Illinois home, and police are still searching for the boy — while the boy’s mother is behaving unusually for a parent of a missing child.

Rumors that the body of a child was found in Peoria, Illinois, this past weekend are unfounded, according to members of both the Pekin and Peoria police departments.

Over the last several days, Crime Online received multiple tips that the body of a child had been found in Peoria, accompanied by speculation that it may have belonged to the missing teen.

A spokesperson for the Peoria Police Department denied earlier this week that the body of a child had been found in the city 11 miles north of where Robert Bee, Jr. disappeared in November.

On Friday, the Pekin Police Department’s lead investigator on the missing persons case confirmed the Peoria Police Department’s earlier claim.

“There is no validity” to the rumor that Robert Bee, Jr. may have been found dead, said Pekin Police Detective Seth Ranney.

The little boy — reportedly known to his family as “Bonzai” — was last seen in front of his home in Peking on November 17. Authorities say he ran off as school truancy officers approached him in his front yard. The boy reportedly took medication to control epileptic seizures, but did not have any at the time.

According to a February report in the Pekin Daily Times, a neighbor of Robert’s mother Lisa Bee said that the house the teenager ran from has been abandoned since he disappeared.

“Every night, all the lights go on,” Lee Hutchinson said. “But no one’s there anymore.”

Detective Ranney confirmed to Crime Online that Robert’s mother Lisa Bee no longer lives at the home, which was a rental.

“The landlord went to court and was award the home back,” said Detective Ranney, who said the home is not being treated as a crime scene.

Crime Online exchanged written messages with a woman believed to be Robert’s mother, Lisa Bee, earlier this week. She said in those messages that she had relocated to Springfield, Illinois — over 60 miles south of Pekin — and had recently been to rehab before spending time in a psychiatric ward.

“… just got out of crazy ward,” the woman believed to be Lisa Bee wrote.

She did not respond to multiple questions about her son’s missing persons case, nor did she respond to attempts to engage in a telephone conversation.

Detective Ranney also said that the boy’s father, whose name is not known, has died in recent weeks. According to the detective, Robert’s father was significantly older than his mother, and had been living in a nursing home for quite some time, suffering from an unspecified illness. There was nothing suspicious about his death.

The detective said that Robert’s father had been made aware that his son was missing but was not a significant source in the investigation.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 01:59:44 AM »

TAZEWELL COUNTY - Tazewell County Coroner James Baldi confirmed early Saturday that remains found in rural Tazewell County in July belonged to missing teenager, Robert Bee, Jr.

Bee was 13 when he ran away from his Pekin home in November 2016, when being visited by a truancy officer. The remains were found on July 24 less than two miles away. A man discovered the skeletal remains while mowing his property near Route 29. Investigators believe the remains were in the woods behind the property, but some were moved by animals onto the man's property.

Dental records matched Bee's, but Dr. Baldi was waiting on the results of DNA testing at the Illinois State Police Crime Lab to positively identify him. There's no word on a cause of death.

Pekin Police, the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office, Illinois State Police, and the Tazewell County Coroner are still investigating this case.

http://www.wjbc.com/2017/09/23/pekin-teens-remains-identified-months-after-being-found/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »

This is incredibly sad.  Thirteen years old, and his remains have been found after having been missing for months.  What was going on in his life?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.