April 30, 2024, 05:11:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felicia Gesimondo-Granger 16, msg 1-11-17 Bridgton, Maine SAFE  (Read 3157 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 12, 2017, 12:58:23 PM »

Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Maine Girl

Police in Maine are asking for the public's help with finding a missing 16-year-old girl.
Bridgton police say Felicia Gesimondo-Granger was reported missing Wednesday morning.
She's described as 5'1", weighs about 150 pounds with brown eyes and brown/blonde hair. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a grey hooded coat with red stripes.
Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is asked to call Bridgton police at 207-647-8814.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/16-Year-Old-Girl-Missing-in-Bridgton-Maine-410512535.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 02:48:02 PM »

Found safe!   

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/01/13/missing-bridgton-teen-found-safe-in-ohio/

Posted January 13
Updated at 9:07 AM
Missing Bridgton teen found safe in Ohio

A Bridgton teenager who was reported missing on Wednesday has been found safe, Bridgton police said.

Felicia Gesimondo-Granger, 16, was reported missing about 11 a.m. that day from her home.

Bridgton Police Chief Richard Stillman said Gesimondo-Granger was found in Ohio.

The case has been handed over to the FBI, Stillman said, and he would not provide further details about how the girl got to Ohio or whether anyone has been arrested in connection with the incident.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 11:03:23 AM »

TY Grace 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.