March 28, 2024, 10:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 162198 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: August 06, 2006, 06:55:57 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Klaas - do we still have the maps of the route we think they took that night?

It'd be interesting to take Joran AND Deepak's versions and compare them... they weren't identical.  

Geez - does anyone else wonder if the Frosted Flakes Crew ever bothered to do any of this work?  LOL  Insane.

After the thread change I'm going to create a new map based on Joran's statement.  It's different from what we had.

Ours is the accurate one.   Laughing

What I'll do it create a new one based on Joran's statement and compare with the old one based on Deepak's statement.  You guys need to give me a bit to create the new one though.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: August 06, 2006, 06:56:50 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "sb"
Anna, we just can't take this lying down. To me, that judge from ny is every bit as culpable and corrupt as Smid and PVDS.

I think that we are going to have to fight back hard, and LOUD, against all those who want this case to go away. We are going to get nowhere at all if we don't seek redress for all the setbacks that family has endured. What is being done to them is plain WRONG and I am sick of it.

SB, I think that would be detrimental to the case to boycott New York as all the big media are in NYC and they have helped Beth and the family immensely.  We cannot boycott our largest city in the country because we find some judge offensive.  NYC has been a big player in the War on Terror and continues to be.  Nobody has suffered more nor worked harder than the citizens who are pro-war-on-terror than Rudy and his constituency.  Suffice it to say, we cannot boycott our country when we have a president we do not like or a state when we have a governor we do not like.

I agree. Plus, don't want to antagonize Americans.
This is gossip I read  from a good source. In the Ramirez family it was felt that that Nadira just married Mr. Ramirez to get the papers so she could stay in Aruba. She is not liked by many in the family.

And he is younger than Big People Tell Lies.  In fact, Nadira (BPTL) could be old enough to be Angelina's mother.  I understand she is quite a bit older than Ramirez.  She could have more illegitimate children than we can shake a stick at, because my experience has been that if you will lie about one thing, you will lie about another, and she could be lying about Angelina, who might be her child.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: August 06, 2006, 06:56:53 PM »

Please move to LCD# 507

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=161
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: August 06, 2006, 06:57:27 PM »

Joran was just playing CYA and making sure it was in the record that anybody could have put something in Natalee's drink.  She left it unattended while dancing.

Same with his own cup, even if his DNA found on a cup, it would be easy to claim the person to whom he allegedly gave his red cup (whatcha wanna bet it was not red but another color) must have put the drugs into it after he gave it to them.

So he is thinking the ALE could get all the cups from C&C and look for his DNA on one of them.  Little does he know his concerns are unfounded and would only apply if a REAL investigation were being done.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: August 06, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "sb"
Anna, we just can't take this lying down. To me, that judge from ny is every bit as culpable and corrupt as Smid and PVDS.

I think that we are going to have to fight back hard, and LOUD, against all those who want this case to go away. We are going to get nowhere at all if we don't seek redress for all the setbacks that family has endured. What is being done to them is plain WRONG and I am sick of it.

SB, I think that would be detrimental to the case to boycott New York as all the big media are in NYC and they have helped Beth and the family immensely.  We cannot boycott our largest city in the country because we find some judge offensive.  NYC has been a big player in the War on Terror and continues to be.  Nobody has suffered more nor worked harder than the citizens who are pro-war-on-terror than Rudy and his constituency.  Suffice it to say, we cannot boycott our country when we have a president we do not like or a state when we have a governor we do not like.

I agree. Plus, don't want to antagonize Americans.
This is gossip I read  from a good source. In the Ramirez family it was felt that that Nadira just married Mr. Ramirez to get the papers so she could stay in Aruba. She is not liked by many in the family.

Well bring on the gossip!  What else do you recall?  We haven't found out much about this lovely group.  I believe it re the papers.. that is common and did you EVER see the father figure in this ordeal?  NO.  

Any scoop on this Angie sister?  I don't recall hearing of a sister.  I'm game to think that Angelina (from the Internet Cafe) is somehow related.  Explains why his sorry axx wasn't fired as well as the bogus ownership exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.