April 24, 2024, 09:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146657 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2006, 09:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Ono, I think we are thinking just alike.  It would be interesting to know when this white car was "thought up," and if it was about the same time as the "Alabama kid wanted my cup."  Those two statements are lies dead on their face, but I am thinking that the old maggot patrol was early on going to try to blame it on Natalee's friends.  Of course, that was only possible in the minds of the sick and perverted friends of Anita.

Oh...YES...right off the perverbial bat they were going to do their darndest to try to implicate the Mountain Brookers...easiest and first basic instinct and thought right out of their mental chute.  Still trying..to no avail.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2006, 09:21:47 PM »

That language trick can backfire LOL.  

A friend of mine told a story recently about how she and a former roommate were standing in line at a store somewhere, with 2 Mexican guys behind them. Her roommate was from El Paso, Texas, and spoke Spanish fluently, but both looked about as American as it gets. The 2 guys proceeded to give a rather lengthy and explicit discourse on the ahem, relative merits and assets of the 2 young women, and concluded with an agreement that each one would "take" a certain one of the girls, according to individual preference. All in Spanish. The girl waited until they were done, then turned aound and greeted them "Hola" and began speaking to them in Spanish. They were so embarrassed that they left the line and took off.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2006, 09:22:18 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Lala's, you worked hard enough in that length of time to last a lifetime.  Great thinking.

AzLady, thank you for that.  I am trying to move some of these great analyses to Klaas' thread.  I finished yours.  I am going to work on Bearly, Anna and Lala's after I feed my husband.  I have to put food I made for lunch on a plate, cover it with paper towel and push the "heat button."   Rolling Eyes

Don't you wonder why they can't do that for themselves?  My husband can't seem to master that trick, either.

Dadgum, I ordered 2 medium beef pizzas during the Brickyard 400 and now eating the second one and it's just a cheese.

So heartbroken and disgusted.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2006, 09:24:26 PM »

Ono, I am still thinking about the "white rental car" that was following them, as being the reason they "kept driving around."  Did the white rental car indicate some of their friends from another place, perhaps Columbia or Venezuela was following them and partaking in this, as it would be necessary for someone from those parts to "rent a car," as they could not drive it through the Caribbean.  How could you tell from looking in your rearview mirror that a car is rented.  I believe that was changed back in the 1990s when ne'er do wells were able to detect tourists by the "rental sticker" and all car companies went to a smaller way of recognition.  As we rent Enterprise cars when we travel, I can say the sticker is quite small, placed on the rear bumper with a very small "e" on it, so that it can be recognized by perhaps someone traveling behind it up very, very close but not from a distance.

Hi there, just in case no-one answered this one yet, the licence plates on rental cars all have a big "V" before the numbers on the plate.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2006, 09:25:28 PM »

I think it is in a way, a white herring, Ono & Carnut, but there was a specific reason for the car being white and rented.  Not sure what the significance of that is, but I would like to find out who had a white rental unit that night.  I think there is someone onto which they are trying to place blame, someone specific.

How would you know if a white car was following you if you were in traffic?  Wouldn't the same car be behind you all the time?  How would you make a decision to go around again if someone was following you, if they weren't actually following you yet?  Is he the amazing Kreskin?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2006, 09:27:21 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Do we know who is going to be on Dana's show?

I thought I read that he was going to have someone from someone's blog in addition to the George Reeves story, but I can't find that again.

Right now he is running a re-play of the bank shootout from last week.

Didn't Michelle from Michelle says so and Boycott Aruba say she was going to be a " guest ", but Dana didn't confirm that ?
I am going to listen anyway as I like the radio and I always enjoy Dana's show regardless.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2006, 09:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
I think it is in a way, a white herring, Ono & Carnut, but there was a specific reason for the car being white and rented.  Not sure what the significance of that is, but I would like to find out who had a white rental unit that night.  I think there is someone onto which they are trying to place blame, someone specific.

How would you know if a white car was following you if you were in traffic?  Wouldn't the same car be behind you all the time?  How would you make a decision to go around again if someone was following you, if they weren't actually following you yet?  Is he the amazing Kreskin?

Especially at night with it's lights on.

You ever identified what color a car was behind you at night in your rearview mirror? Heck, it's hard enough when they have the flashing lights on top.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2006, 09:30:56 PM »

Hi again everyone!   Embarassed I overslept...  guess I needed it...  so I can't hang out ~ but, thank you all again for telling me about the stuff I missed ~ I'll be reading it either tomorrow morning, when I get home from work ~ or later on, when I wake up...

Have a great night everyone!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2006, 09:31:23 PM »

AZLady:

You're so right on about Joran's perception of his social status/persona/importance...Just look at all the pictures of him with his arms around everyone as though he is the only key to their social happiness and acceptance for the evening.  It's too bad his hospitality is so perverse.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2006, 09:31:55 PM »

I am wondering if we don't have a "dead drop" situation here.

It's a setup. They follow Joran. Joran leaves her at the beach and the "unknown" occupants of the car come after him and take her to the "party. Where Joran awaits, or the other Lions. It is a means of deniability... Natalee never really knows who took her off, maybe by the time they get to the "rave" place, house, whatever, everyone has on a mask. She could not have pointed a finger at Joran  if she lived to tell the tale, or the K2 either.

"I don't know these people" makes a LOT more sense in a context like that.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2006, 09:32:25 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
I've always thought the 'rental' car was just a 'white herring'.

Yes, I believe you are correct, Carnut.  Paulus always did favor a MB connection and even suggested such at one time.  Perhaps the implication is that some of the students rented a car. That mysterious male student with the crush on Natalee that only manifested itself in Aruba??  

Don't think they can rent a car at that age in this country but this is Aruba after all where no one can accuse them of being "ageists" and anything goes, the younger the better.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2006, 09:32:33 PM »

Wasn't this white car following them in the reenactment? Someone here once wondered if it was connected to GVC...

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2006, 09:32:37 PM »

Thanks AzLady.... I don't know why I had it in my head that Dana's show was going to be on at 9:00....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2006, 09:36:05 PM »

Dana is taking calls 306-842-7884
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2006, 09:36:40 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
where are the sneakers?

i do not know BUT

well, i can tell you this in my opinion

the sneakers were used when they were tied to a cage or a body with a
cage or a body that was sunk with something as a TEMPORARY  LOCATION.

joran swims out at night and puts the body out somewhere in the water..not necessarily on the BEACH he says he was on.
but you see, he needs to be able to ALERT the people (PAULUS or others
where the BODY is ) so they can GO and retreive the body later on that night or the next night or the next day. the SNEAKERS are the >marker<
so people will be able to LOCATE the BODY

SNEAKERS FLOAT  Cool

Or did he need the laces of the sneakers to tie something up?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2006, 09:37:32 PM »

I'm back.  My stupid modem keeps dropping me.  I'm listening to Dana now.  Show is just beginning.  He's talking about George Reeves, Superman, whether his death was suicide or otherwise.  Taking a break now, playing some Elvis.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2006, 09:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Good point Bearly, although if one up to no good they might be a little paranoid and imagine they are being followed....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2006, 09:40:38 PM »

Jossy is going to be on after.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2006, 09:42:24 PM »

The white car following them probably was the rest of the pimps.  Remember, Joran told us in his statement that he told the two guys at Sportsman bar that he was going to C&C's that night.  Then, he called another friend (forget name), in addition to Deepak.  He also called Flor to get her to go to C&C's, too.  He was setting up a little gang bang party and it's no surprise that the occupants of the white car were waiting until C&C's closed and followed Deepak's car to the afterparty.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2006, 09:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I am wondering if we don't have a "dead drop" situation here.

It's a setup. They follow Joran. Joran leaves her at the beach and the "unknown" occupants of the car come after him and take her to the "party. Where Joran awaits, or the other Lions. It is a means of deniability... Natalee never really knows who took her off, maybe by the time they get to the "rave" place, house, whatever, everyone has on a mask. She could not have pointed a finger at Joran  if she lived to tell the tale, or the K2 either.

"I don't know these people" makes a LOT more sense in a context like that.

That phone call haunts me....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.