April 23, 2024, 09:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146552 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2006, 09:57:51 PM »

BOC checking the weather! Wink

If sporter really left her on the beach and told Deepak via email or phone! I would think Deepak came back and took  advantage of what he only got to watch earlier! Maybe killed her and told Joran she was dead. Both DNA samples could be found in her, so in the beginning they had sex with her and after she was disposed of they did not have sexual relation with her! Deepak could have killed her and told Joran that she ODed!

How does that work out with the time line??

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2006, 09:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys.... is anyone else having issues listening to Dana's show?

I'm not.

Jossy will be on later to talk about the civil suit.

He said a server was down. I went to C-Band Talk radio and am listening on option 4. of his page.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2006, 10:00:12 PM »

Good Night all....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2006, 10:00:55 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"

If sporter really left her on the beach and told Deepak via email or phone! I would think Deepak came back and took  advantage of what he only got to watch earlier! Maybe killed her and told Joran she was dead. Both DNA samples could be found in her, so in the beginning they had sex with her and after she was disposed of they did not have sexual relation with her! Deepak could have killed her and told Joran that she ODed!

JMHO, but if they had sex with her and Joran left her, and Deepak came along and killed her, Deepak would be serving time nor or lynched for indicating the VDS in this whole affair.  No, DNA would prove that Joran was the main player here.  Otherwise, Paulus would be shouting from the highest rooftop in Aruba Joran's innocence, his son who had a romantic encounter with a beautiful American girl and this thug interloper came along and killed her out of jealousy.  No, does not fit with my theory at all.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2006, 10:01:10 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Night all....

Nite Sunny
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »

Bye my sweet Texas Sunny friend.  I wish you good evening and hope to see you again soon.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2006, 10:02:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

JMHO, but if they had sex with her and Joran left her, and Deepak came along and killed her, Deepak would be serving time nor or lynched for indicating the VDS in this whole affair.  No, DNA would prove that Joran was the main player here.  Otherwise, Paulus would be shouting from the highest rooftop in Aruba Joran's innocence, his son who had a romantic encounter with a beautiful American girl and this thug interloper came along and killed her out of jealousy.  No, does not fit with my theory at all.

I agree Tyler.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2006, 10:03:48 PM »

Jossy going to be coming up on Dana's show now!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2006, 10:04:38 PM »

Jossy disappointed in the NY Judge attorney as well.

Joran has told one lie after another.  He is a habitual liar.  It doesn't help that the system in Aruba doesn't care if he lies.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2006, 10:05:40 PM »

Go Jossy, he's talking about the liar.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2006, 10:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening Monkeys.  I won't even comment on the kids room talk...you should see my daughter's room.  She's trying to move back to college and there isn't a clear spot on the floor.  

What are we talking about tonight?  I am still tired from the late shift.  Laughing

Very Happy Hi Lala's!

Hey Sunny.  Are you behaving?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2006, 10:05:58 PM »

Go Jossy!  He says this guy is a pathetic and habitual liar!  Jossy talking about how the ALE just didn't ask the right questions of Joran.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I think the sporter is the guilty one!!The only option I see were he is not is the one I suggested! He had to make Joran  think he is the quilty one no matter what! Only way Paulus would do the coverup!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2006, 10:06:24 PM »

Jossy said this guy is a pathetic habitual liar.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2006, 10:06:44 PM »

Jossy raises a good point... Joran admits that they buried the girl...then tried to lead them to a site... so why isn't that proof of guilt?  why does dompig come out mos. later and say she did drugs?  This is such shxt.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2006, 10:07:07 PM »

Jossy says the family will not get a fair hearing in Aruba.  It would just be another song and dance, especially if we get that same judge or another one of the same mentality.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2006, 10:07:21 PM »

If you watch the interaction on TV between the VDS family and the Karpools, it is interesting.

Joran comes out and almost says that Deepak went back.  Then Anita comes on denying they have been friends for long.  Nadira seems to be angry.  Then Anita comes back and says they were good friends and she does not hold the K2 responsible.  Next, one of the VDS family seem to imply Satish is the one who killed her and then you see Anita hedging her bets in that direction, only to be followed by one more interview in which they are "lovely people" and had nothing to do with Natalee's demise.

It appears the VDS want to blame the Kalpoe's but the Kalpoe's are holding the ace in the hole.  It could be a video, it could be a shoe, it could be a necklace. The Kalpoes have something that has saved them from prosecution.  Otherwise, they would be doing time now because they definitely are not in the VDS socioeconomic circle, as AZLady has pointed out so well, Joran holds himself as the very epicenter of their social lives, all things Aruban.  He is the elitist Dutch geek/sporter who knows his way around the USA and Holland, and is only gifting Aruba by his presence.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2006, 10:07:22 PM »

Jossy said it seemed to be a prepared plan to put an end to this case by this one judge.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2006, 10:07:43 PM »

JOSSY ON NOW.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2006, 10:08:23 PM »

Jossy just admitted that the family has no chance succeeding with the same judges on this case.  Can you spell C O R R U P T?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.