April 19, 2024, 03:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146293 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 06, 2006, 10:56:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Red is passionate about this case and about justice for this family.  It comes out in his voice.

Absolutely and I am so proud of him, Mrs. Red, Tom & Klaas.  They work so very hard.  I am as proud of Dana, too, who has been very passionate about this and so fair.  Just a few of my heroes, but significant heroes.  1000 points of light.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2006, 10:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
y'all are getting a taste of how Red really sounds around the house...  Laughing

RED is on a RANT  ! ! !

YOU BETTER BE GOOD !! MRS. SCARLETT RED

Right?  He is extremely passionate about all of this.... I am very proud of that passion though!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: August 06, 2006, 10:56:52 PM »

Hi everybody!!  I got speakers.  I can finally hear Dana.  Red is doing an awesome job!!   Very Happy
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2006, 10:57:39 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

sheesh the ass has been out everynight of the week just partying away
makes me sick

I hope someone slips truth serum in his drink tonight while he is out partying for his birthday.  Maybe someone will put Visine in his drink which gives pretty near instant diarrhea.   Laughing
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2006, 10:57:46 PM »

What did Greta say today that they both are not happy about?  I missed it.

Believing Joran

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 06, 2006, 10:58:53 PM »

What was the myspace address?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: August 06, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Red is passionate about this case and about justice for this family.  It comes out in his voice.

Absolutely and I am so proud of him, Mrs. Red, Tom & Klaas.  They work so very hard.  I am as proud of Dana, too, who has been very passionate about this and so fair.  Just a few of my heroes, but significant heroes.  1000 points of light.

Me, too.  We need more people willing to stand up and take a position for what is right and honest and ethical.  There is a right way to live and behave.  Yes, we know what that way is, and all the blathering about legalities and other crap is just that --crap.  Red is standing up for all that is right and good in our society--justice, honesty, and doing the right thing.
I'll stand beside him any day.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: August 06, 2006, 10:59:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Klass send me the stamp to make stickers with! Please! Cool

BOC - go to this thread and send me an email request. I set up a special email for it.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=157

Would not work I think my system has too much virus protection!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 06, 2006, 10:59:55 PM »

Tacopina is such a high priced attorney that he ducks interview confrontations from little 'ole me.

Yea, you much just be something in court. Afraid of confronting someone who knows the facts better than you? Hmmm.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 06, 2006, 11:00:08 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

makes me sick

I hope someone slips truth serum in his drink tonight while he is out partying for his birthday.  Maybe someone will put Visine in his drink which gives pretty near instant diarrhea.   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wouldn't that be a gas???

Has anybody sent any of the boycott sites the link to the boycott aruba stamps? Or BFN? We need to get as many people using them as possible, no? I'm thinking about getting some for my boss to use...She's all about boycotting Aruba!!  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 06, 2006, 11:00:30 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

makes me sick

Sunfreak, when I was in second grade (my family owned a grocery store) I got tired of kids asking me for chocolate candy all the time (remember that was not long after the war so it was a real treat) and I decided to take Ex-Lax to school and give to them as my candy supply had run out.  Well, my fellow second graders never forgot that.  They laughed about it at our last get-together in spring, but I can tell you there was a lot of toilet tissue used at our school that day.  I wish that on Joran, that someone slip him a drink with Visine so he can feel that same way.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: August 06, 2006, 11:01:06 PM »

Somebody call Dana and tell him about our stamp and sticker campaign.

What is his email address??

Klaas, send him your artwork for this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: August 06, 2006, 11:01:18 PM »

What did Greta say today that they both are not happy about?  I missed it.

she made a flip little comment that she and tacky joe and jqk should just go to aruba and solve this thing....

and she believes the boeti story... Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: August 06, 2006, 11:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Thank you TYLER!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 06, 2006, 11:02:07 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
y'all are getting a taste of how Red really sounds around the house...  Laughing

RED is on a RANT  ! ! !

YOU BETTER BE GOOD !! MRS. SCARLETT RED

Right?  He is extremely passionate about all of this.... I am very proud of that passion though!

Always a good thing to have some convictions and empathy.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: August 06, 2006, 11:02:10 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Tacopina is such a high priced attorney that he ducks interview confrontations from little 'ole me.

Yea, you much just be something in court. Afraid of confronting someone who knows the facts better than you? Hmmm.

Red, lawyering is not about doing what's right.  It's about making the buck and playing the game (as I'm sure you know).  He who plays the game the best, wins.  Our legal system has become a chess game and sometimes the game is rigged.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 06, 2006, 11:02:40 PM »

What is Dana's email address?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: August 06, 2006, 11:03:17 PM »

The link from Dana's show
http://www.myspace.com/helpfindnatalee

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 06, 2006, 11:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Red, lawyering is not about doing what's right.  It's about making the buck and playing the game (as I'm sure you know).  He who plays the game the best, wins.  Our legal system has become a chess game and sometimes the game is rigged.

One of my own brothers said when I asked them about his clients, "hell, they're all guilty, just hope I get enough money before they get out and blow it."

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 06, 2006, 11:03:36 PM »

Greta is in no position on the air to be flippant about something as serious as a missing, most likely dead young woman.  Very unprofessional.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.