March 28, 2024, 10:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 144882 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2006, 11:05:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Red"
Tacopina is such a high priced attorney that he ducks interview confrontations from little 'ole me.

Yea, you much just be something in court. Afraid of confronting someone who knows the facts better than you? Hmmm.

Red, lawyering is not about doing what's right.  It's about making the buck and playing the game (as I'm sure you know).  He who plays the game the best, wins.  Our legal system has become a chess game and sometimes the game is rigged.

One of my own brothers said when I asked them about his clients, "hell, they're all guilty, just hope I get enough money before they get out and blow it."

I've had lawyer friends say essentially the same to me.  Their best advice is to avoid getting involved in the legal system or courts.  Avoid courts and judges and lawyer because no one wins.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2006, 11:06:05 PM »

greta Cool  is a LOAD

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2006, 11:06:07 PM »

Tacopina is such a high priced attorney that he ducks interview confrontations from little 'ole me.

Yea, you much just be something in court. Afraid of confronting someone who knows the facts better than you? Hmmm.

Red, lawyering is not about doing what's right.  It's about making the buck and playing the game (as I'm sure you know).  He who plays the game the best, wins.  Our legal system has become a chess game and sometimes the game is rigged.

I agree, however, I am talking about him being a pundit.

He wants to go on TV and spin, but god forbid he be confronted with the truth or an opposing view.

Funny how he always manages to go last and unopposed. Why is that? Because he demands it or he wont go on the show.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2006, 11:06:18 PM »

I wonder if Garrison is going to tell in his book the story about Terry Shivavo and the Greta connection. Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 06, 2006, 11:07:10 PM »

I wonder if Garrison is going to tell in his book the story about Terry Shivavo and the Greta connection. Shocked

ohh... do tell.... I don't know what this is....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2006, 11:07:22 PM »

Dana said Joran looks like a spoiled rich boy.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 06, 2006, 11:07:53 PM »

I agree, however, I am talking about him being a pundit.

He wants to go on TV and spin, but god forbid he be confronted with the truth or an opposing view.

Funny how he always manages to go last and unopposed. Why is that? Because he demands it or he wont go on the show.

Don't you get the impression that Taco Joe has a yen to be a TV or movie star?  He's starstruck.  He wants to be a Greta or Nancy Grace.  It's the attention he wants.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2006, 11:08:07 PM »

Who was that?  great call....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2006, 11:08:37 PM »

Me again, someone else go.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »

Tacopino looks like an old Chicago gangster from the J. Edgar days.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 06, 2006, 11:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Why you are doing so good Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 06, 2006, 11:09:59 PM »

Tacopino looks like an old Chicago gangster from the J. Edgar days.

He does!  

Someone call in....

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: August 06, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I hope someone slips truth serum in his drink tonight while he is out partying for his birthday.  Maybe someone will put Visine in his drink which gives pretty near instant diarrhea.   Laughing

Sunfreak, when I was in second grade (my family owned a grocery store) I got tired of kids asking me for chocolate candy all the time (remember that was not long after the war so it was a real treat) and I decided to take Ex-Lax to school and give to them as my candy supply had run out.  Well, my fellow second graders never forgot that.  They laughed about it at our last get-together in spring, but I can tell you there was a lot of toilet tissue used at our school that day.  I wish that on Joran, that someone slip him a drink with Visine so he can feel that same way.

Tyler.  LOL.  Be glad that was back then, you'd probably get sued for it today!!  I had an accident in 2nd grade myself with exlax.  We had a substitute teacher that day, and she didn't believe me when I said I had to go to the bathroom immediately.  LOL.   Then I threw up too.  LOL.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 06, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Why you are doing so good Wink

Don't let him drop Natalee, GO!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 06, 2006, 11:11:08 PM »

I would be recognized if I call again because some people have Yankee accents.

I would send email if I had the address.  Next time will put in my address book permanently.

Dana should give his email address out from time to time.  I don't have the webpage open, just media player.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 06, 2006, 11:11:44 PM »

Tacky Joe fancies himself a handsome TV star.  Easier than lawyering and appearing in court and writing briefs and doing all that tedious research.  He wants to be in front of a camera, being made up and admired.  He reminds me of a teenager with a passion to be a model, photographed and admired for being beautiful.  Someone needs to tell him he's not the next Nancy Grace, by a long shot.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 06, 2006, 11:12:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
greta Cool  is a LOAD

email her. i do, but i am over my quota. someone might think i was a nutter
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 06, 2006, 11:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I would be recognized if I call again because some people have Yankee accents.

I would send email if I had the address.  Next time will put in my address book permanently.

Dana should give his email address out from time to time.  I don't have the webpage open, just media player.

It's ok... you sound good and don't ramble like I do!  I wish CBB was here to call... she and Slueth do a great job too!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 06, 2006, 11:13:05 PM »

Anna his email is dpretzer@yahoo.com

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: August 06, 2006, 11:13:50 PM »

my name is TACO JOE

"i love JORAN
i call him LOVERBOY"

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  

how does he man sleep at night  Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.