April 18, 2024, 07:31:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146275 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2006, 11:26:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I tried to call, busy signal ?
He mentioned Peter Whitmore, the child predator that was recently arrestd in Canada. The lawyer for Whitmore says that the Crown Attorney had to sign a statement saying that they would not persue the dangerous offender designation  ! ! He did that because one kid was still in there. This guy is s manipulator and it is beleived that the younger kid was lured in by the other kid. I know some people who are from Kipling and know the family and who had some contact with this creep while he was in the town. The only reason that he didn't get very far was because he did not have enought money to get much further.

That's very interesting, Kat.  Oh, that is horrible that the younger kid was lured in.  I am so glad few child predators have a lot of money but I guess there are some who do and that might be why we do not know about them.  I expect this sickness does not check the social register or D&B reports.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 06, 2006, 11:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
I liked Garrison's written comments.   Laughing

Why don't you write something in an "Ask Dana" thread and a monkey can read it.  It will be monkey see, monkey do!    Cool

Not sure I understand that one. lol

If you can't call, write it and another monkey can read it on the air.  You write such good stuff.  I would love to hear your thoughts on the air.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2006, 11:28:11 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Good calls Monkeys

You were good. Get worked up much about this ?
I do too.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 06, 2006, 11:28:11 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Anna his email is dpretzer@yahoo.com

Thanks, Yapperz1!!

I would rather email than call in and will put in address book  I also got the one from his website.

Think I will add the phone number as I called a wrong number first and told some stranger I wanted to speak on the air to Dana, LOL.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2006, 11:29:12 PM »

He mentioned Peter Whitmore, the child predator that was recently arrestd in Canada. The lawyer for Whitmore says that the Crown Attorney had to sign a statement saying that they would not persue the dangerous offender designation  ! ! He did that because one kid was still in there. This guy is s manipulator and it is beleived that the younger kid was lured in by the other kid. I know some people who are from Kipling and know the family and who had some contact with this creep while he was in the town. The only reason that he didn't get very far was because he did not have enought money to get much further.

Kat... that is scary stuff.  THose poor kids!

Ok Monkeys, I need to head out, Monday comes way to early!!!

Be Well Monkeys .... and

Keep the Faith!!!  

Nite!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2006, 11:30:09 PM »

Jossy Mansur must be one rare breed on the island of Aruba.  He tells it like it is even when it ain't good.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: August 06, 2006, 11:31:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Thanks, Yapperz1!!

I would rather email than call in and will put in address book  I also got the one from his website.

Think I will add the phone number as I called a wrong number first and told some stranger I wanted to speak on the air to Dana, LOL.   Confused

Anna, you have a great voice on the air.

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 06, 2006, 11:32:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Thanks, Yapperz1!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I like when you call in Anna.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 06, 2006, 11:32:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Kat... that is scary stuff.  THose poor kids!

Ok Monkeys, I need to head out, Monday comes way to early!!!

Be Well Monkeys .... and

Keep the Faith!!!  

Nite!

Nite, Mrs. R.

I believe in miracles!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2006, 11:32:49 PM »

I liked Garrison's written comments.   Laughing

Why don't you write something in an "Ask Dana" thread and a monkey can read it.  It will be monkey see, monkey do!    Cool

Not sure I understand that one. lol

If you can't call, write it and another monkey can read it on the air.  You write such good stuff.  I would love to hear your thoughts on the air.

I've called Dana before, but I am not much of a phone person and I do prefer the written word.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2006, 11:32:51 PM »

I think Barely and Anna were both great, as was Red.  Monkeys are fine folks.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2006, 11:33:44 PM »

So was Michelle on the show, Heard she might be
from Boycottaruba web site
i still cant get the right link for the damn show keep getting a
old shows

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 06, 2006, 11:34:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

That's very interesting, Kat.  Oh, that is horrible that the younger kid was lured in.  I am so glad few child predators have a lot of money but I guess there are some who do and that might be why we do not know about them.  I expect this sickness does not check the social register or D&B reports.

He was trying to get the car dealership guy to almost give him tires.
How did they catch him ? An observant person was driving down the hiway and saw a vehicle that matched the description that was broadcast. phoned the RCMP. Who got their man. But, there are very many po'd ppl in Sask who are planning to start a campaign to put some pressure on the politicians regarding our stupid laws that favor predators. I intend to get involved as many of these ppl work in our branch office in Sask. And this creep came thru here. Too close to home for us.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: August 06, 2006, 11:34:57 PM »

I've called Dana before, but I am not much of a phone person and I do prefer the written word.

You can be our Cyrano.   Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2006, 11:35:40 PM »

Good for you to get involved, Kat.  We all should.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2006, 11:38:40 PM »

Hi Snoopy and Spooky.  Good to see you here.  Snoopy, I hope you have had a great vacation.  Spooky, sounds like you had a great afternoon.

See, I didn't get you two mixed up this time.  I am doing better!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2006, 11:39:03 PM »

lol  I wrote Dana and Jossy before the interview, wanting to get their feedback on the statements that have been circulating here and on BFN.  They were not aware of them and there wasn't enough time for them to read the statements and respond.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: August 06, 2006, 11:39:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

He was trying to get the car dealership guy to almost give him tires.
How did they catch him ? An observant person was driving down the hiway and saw a vehicle that matched the description that was broadcast. phoned the RCMP. Who got their man. But, there are very many po'd ppl in Sask who are planning to start a campaign to put some pressure on the politicians regarding our stupid laws that favor predators. I intend to get involved as many of these ppl work in our branch office in Sask. And this creep came thru here. Too close to home for us.

That's what I can't understand about Aruba, isn't this close enough to home for them?  Their daughters are dating suspects in a crime.

I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2006, 11:40:18 PM »

This perp had a really good lawyer before, but if it goes thu Sask Legal Aid and it will because it will be tried in Sask, they won't give him ( the creep ) the pick of who he wants. Not that there are not good lawyers in Sask, but there are lawyers who make your skin crawl and this guys sure did when he spoke of honoring the agreemnt to not persue the dangerous offender designation.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2006, 11:41:52 PM »

lol  I wrote Dana and Jossy before the interview, wanting to get their feedback on the statements that have been circulating here and on BFN.  They were not aware of them and there wasn't enough time for them to read the statements and respond.

You mean about the child whose classmates not only watched but photographed her raping and then her parents decided not to seek legal action.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.