March 28, 2024, 03:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 144789 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 06, 2006, 11:43:11 PM »

Kat, I think most laws now do favort the perpetrators and it makes you scratch your head, that the good people and the children do not merit equal protection under the law.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: August 06, 2006, 11:43:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think Barely and Anna were both great, as was Red.  Monkeys are fine folks.

I agree Tyler they were great.

If I ever called in you would probably hear a big boom and that would be me hitting the floor from fainting because I would be so nervous. Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: August 06, 2006, 11:44:06 PM »

That's what I can't understand about Aruba, isn't this close enough to home for them? Their daughters are dating suspects in a crime.

Dating ? Is that what is is called on Aruba ?
The type of mentality that is rampant on Aruba is just more to happen.
It must be late, can't spell, can't write a sentence.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: August 06, 2006, 11:44:44 PM »

Hi Snoopy and Spooky.  Good to see you here.  Snoopy, I hope you have had a great vacation.  Spooky, sounds like you had a great afternoon.

See, I didn't get you two mixed up this time.  I am doing better!

Laughing  Hey Tyler

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: August 06, 2006, 11:45:01 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

I've called Dana before, but I am not much of a phone person and I do prefer the written word.

You can be our Cyrano.   Very Happy

lol  I wrote Dana and Jossy before the interview, wanting to get their feedback on the statements that have been circulating here and on BFN.  They were not aware of them and there wasn't enough time for them to read the statements and respond.

You mean about the child whose classmates not only watched but photographed her raping and then her parents decided not to seek legal action.

No, the June 9, 2005 statements from Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Those seemed to be very indepth, contradictory and incriminating in my opinion.  Nothing we have not heard before, but reading it just made it all seem that much more ridiculous to me.  Why any of these punks ever walked is beyond me.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: August 06, 2006, 11:46:42 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Cubbee, if this ever gets to a real court of law, that phone call is the best evidence they have of kidnapping.  You know the FBI can identify whose voices are on that call.

I agree, sadly that is a big IF at this point. It haunts me to imagine the terror Natalee must have been feeling. Crying or Very sad

That's for sure.  Crying or Very sad

Do we know if this call was really made?

I do, and yes, the call was made to the Twitty answering machine/voicemail.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: August 06, 2006, 11:47:59 PM »

I've called Dana before, but I am not much of a phone person and I do prefer the written word.

lol  I wrote Dana and Jossy before the interview, wanting to get their feedback on the statements that have been circulating here and on BFN.  They were not aware of them and there wasn't enough time for them to read the statements and respond.

Thanks Easy.  Maybe Jossy will get the answers for next time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: August 06, 2006, 11:48:56 PM »

Kat, I think most laws now do favort the perpetrators and it makes you scratch your head, that the good people and the children do not merit equal protection under the law.

Well, we elect the politicians. They come to our doors when they want our votes. They want our money for their campaigns. I do believe that people in North America are fed up with this SXit. The Lunsfords, the Destiny Norton and on and on.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: August 06, 2006, 11:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"

If I ever called in you would probably hear a big boom and that would be me hitting the floor from fainting because I would be so nervous. Laughing

San,
He is soooo nice, you would not be nervous.  Just talk to him as you would a friend or enighbor.  I try really hard to sound more alert and not so sleepy-headed as I know I do sound that way, too calm and am trying for more animated.  LOL, impossible, I am just not excitable person.

EASYWRITER!
You must call because we can't let there be more Yankee accents than Alabama ones calling in.  It won't do!!

Red does NOT sound southern.  With a name like Red, seems he might at least a little bit.  LOL!

Next time, have all those ??? thought about and written out.  I am going to as I was not even sure I made my point with Dana but was not completely agreeing with him on disappointment of dismissal in NY.  Would never have worked IMHO because almost all would be depositions, etc not a good way to conduct a trial but was not a total loss as Joran got told what lots of us think of him thanks to Bo.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 06, 2006, 11:50:48 PM »

You mean about the child whose classmates not only watched but photographed her raping and then her parents decided not to seek legal action.

No, the June 9, 2005 statements from Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Those seemed to be very indepth, contradictory and incriminating in my opinion.  Nothing we have not heard before, but reading it just made it all seem that much more ridiculous to me.  Why any of these punks ever walked is beyond me.

I would like to hear commentary on that from either/or Dana/Jossy.  I have enjoyed all the analyses done by our own Monkeys.  Some great thoughts.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 06, 2006, 11:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Red"
Good calls Monkeys

You were good. Get worked up much about this ?
I do too.

That was Red at 30% worked up ... imagine what poor Mrs Red must deal with?

It is insulting for some to make sound bites instead of actually putting their money where their mouth is. If anyone has ever spoke with a parent of a missing child or an abused one, you will understand the fire within.

These people, parents, etc put up a strong face but they are human. The pain that they go thru every day is beyond any of our worst days. Being a victims advocate is a no brainer for me.

Some times its the fire and the passion that gives a family a little boost when they feel down. If thats the least I can do at times, then I consider that a success.

The families, all families of missing children need our help.

I hopefully will be able to provide more info in the not too distant future.

That is why I am proud of all of you and the others out there for caring about missing people
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: August 06, 2006, 11:51:30 PM »

Lay down on the floor and then call.   Idea  Laughing

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 06, 2006, 11:54:09 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Cubbee, if this ever gets to a real court of law, that phone call is the best evidence they have of kidnapping.  You know the FBI can identify whose voices are on that call.

I agree, sadly that is a big IF at this point. It haunts me to imagine the terror Natalee must have been feeling. Crying or Very sad

Thanks, Justins.  Was it made that night she went missing?  Not the phone call that Dave says was a wrong number, right?

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 06, 2006, 11:54:22 PM »

Lay down on the floor and then call.   Idea  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 06, 2006, 11:54:43 PM »

Okay, next time I know in time, I will call in.  I will have my questions prepared and a place where I can pat my foot.  Some will understand that.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 06, 2006, 11:55:47 PM »

Justinmama and I heard it talked about on TV.  Call was 3 a.m. approximately on May 30.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: August 06, 2006, 11:56:42 PM »

Did Satish get out to open the gate, Joran got out to hold the dogs and Deepak was driving the car leaving Natalee in the back seat with Joran's phone?  Is that why the sound of the car is so loud, the car door is not closed well?  And the monkey is screeching?

Worry about that, Joran! Think about it every day of your life and wonder when it might be played for the world to hear.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 06, 2006, 11:56:51 PM »

RED, thanks to you, Tom, Mrs Red & Klaas for providing us a forum. It makes a difference, a BIG difference.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 06, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Good calls Monkeys

You were good. Get worked up much about this ?
I do too.

That was Red at 30% worked up ... imagine what poor Mrs Red must deal with?

It is insulting for some to make sound bites instead of actually putting their money where their mouth is. If anyone has ever spoke with a parent of a missing child or an abused one, you will understand the fire within.

These people, parents, etc put up a strong face but they are human. The pain that they go thru every day is beyond any of our worst days. Being a victims advocate is a no brainer for me.

Some times its the fire and the passion that gives a family a little boost when they feel down. If thats the least I can do at times, then I consider that a success.

The families, all families of missing children need our help.

I hopefully will be able to provide more info in the not too distant future.

That is why I am proud of all of you and the others out there for caring about missing people

Thanks, Red.  What was the original fire that got you all lit up?

I believe in miracles!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 06, 2006, 11:58:01 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Thanks, Justins.  Was it made that night she went missing?  Not the phone call that Dave says was a wrong number, right?

The wee hours of the morning they snatched Natalee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.